Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend (45119 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by Solomon19(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2015
A Lady just send this to my email so i decided to share it with my fellow niralanders

My boyfriend and i had been dating for almost 2 years. He lives 3 hours away so it's pretty hard for us to see each other. So he comes into town for a week and stays at my house in my room. It was December and he said he would spend Christmas with me so he came to stay.

The day he arrived my mom had been at work and i was left to take care of my brothers. My brothers were watching TV in the living room and i walked into the kitchen to get a glass of oj then i feel him hug me from behind and start kissing my neck. We ended up making out in the kitchen. And at one point i felt him wanting to grab my ass. But he didn't. He said he didn't want to do it because he liked being respectful.

The second day he was there my mom was at work again and my brothers wanted to go to the store. I gave them money and they left. As soon as they left we began making out. He asked me if he could have my permission to touch my front bottom area. I said yes. But we stopped, scared that my brothers would return. Then every so often when we were alone he'd ask to touch me and in one moment he said he wanted me very badly. I had been craving his touches all day.

That nite when everyone was sleeping i got up and locked my door. He looked at me weirdly. "I want to try" i said to him. He smiled and said he'd do whatever i wanted. I told him to grab a condom and put it on my nite stand.

We were both now standing up on the carpet floor. He kissed me and we soon began making out. He then took my clothes off and i took off his. The light was off so i hardly saw anything. We got into my bed and i asked him if i could put the condom on him. "Sure" he said. I put it on him and then he asked "Are u sure u want this?" I told him i was ready and that i wanted him.

So i lay on my back and i guided him in me. I told him to hold on and wait for my body to adjust to him. I'm not going to lie: it did hurt when he entered. But I enjoyed it so much. He felt great in me.

It was now my turn so i got on top and began to guide his member in me. I ended up having an orgasm that nite. It felt like my whole body was drained of all my energy and i just collapsed on top of him.

Ever since that nite every time we were alone during the day and in the morning we would do it in my room and once in the shower. And now we are almost 3 yrs together and we both love and cherish each other so much. He truly is the love of my life. grin grin

Solomon19: grin

1 Like

Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by sybarite7(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2015
what a touching story!!!FTC BABY
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by nnadychuks(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2015
Why na, you mean everytime, and you ain't pregnant, is he infertile? I dey ask op like say na him do am cheesy
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by lekjons(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2015
Moral of the story undecided

1 Like

Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by hatux: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2015
Ok
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by smilinseun(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
So your mum allowed your boyfriend to sleep in her house and in your room You have PhD in lyingology.... Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by cozy7(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
A novice has suddenly become a professional, that she now does it everyday! Wow! Op, plz tell this babe that next time she's narrating her story, she should stop saying "making out" bcoz it removes d taste of d story which is expected to be romantic.
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by MrScript(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Solomon19:
A Lady just send this to my email so i decided to share it with my fellow niralanders

My boyfriend and i had been dating for almost 2 years. He lives 3 hours away so it's pretty hard for us to see each other. So he comes into town for a week and stays at my house in my room. It was December and he said he would spend Christmas with me so he came to stay.

The day he arrived my mom had been at work and i was left to take care of my brothers. My brothers were watching TV in the living room and i walked into the kitchen to get a glass of oj then i feel him hug me from behind and start kissing my neck. We ended up making out in the kitchen. And at one point i felt him wanting to grab my ass. But he didn't. He said he didn't want to do it because he liked being respectful.

The second day he was there my mom was at work again and my brothers wanted to go to the store. I gave them money and they left. As soon as they left we began making out. He asked me if he could have my permission to touch my front bottom area. I said yes. But we stopped, scared that my brothers would return. Then every so often when we were alone he'd ask to touch me and in one moment he said he wanted me very badly. I had been craving his touches all day.

That nite when everyone was sleeping i got up and locked my door. He looked at me weirdly. "I want to try" i said to him. He smiled and said he'd do whatever i wanted. I told him to grab a condom and put it on my nite stand.

We were both now standing up on the carpet floor. He kissed me and we soon began making out. He then took my clothes off and i took off his. The light was off so i hardly saw anything. We got into my bed and i asked him if i could put the condom on him. "Sure" he said. I put it on him and then he asked "Are u sure u want this?" I told him i was ready and that i wanted him.

So i lay on my back and i guided him in me. I told him to hold on and wait for my body to adjust to him. I'm not going to lie: it did hurt when he entered. But I enjoyed it so much. He felt great in me.

It was now my turn so i got on top and began to guide his member in me. I ended up having an orgasm that nite. It felt like my whole body was drained of all my energy and i just collapsed on top of him.

Ever since that nite every time we were alone during the day and in the morning we would do it in my room and once in the shower. And now we are almost 3 yrs together and we both love and cherish each other so much. He truly is the love of my life. grin grin

Your lie d smell

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by avalontony(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Solomon19:

Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by DocAdray(f): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Watch out for the part two of this movie!...
Grab your copy now!!!
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by Czar01(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
Solomon19:

Why? Why did she send this to your email??
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by Tobbey(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sex story
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by mikron(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
So what's so special about d story u just told us? A girl loosing her virginity to her boyfriend, what is da big deal?

1 Like

Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by Lordseyad(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
wao... what a tori..

Ayam already crying..
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by teddybear007(f): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ur first sex and u had orgasm with the pain and every discomfort. Ok oooo, i still dey look dat story with one eye
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by MrFlavvor(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
@OP,who are you to the lady?
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by MrFlavvor(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
@OP,who are you to the lady? Pepper from your lie dey enter my eyes 👀
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by MrFlavvor(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
@OP,who are you to the lady? Pepper from your lie dey enter my eyes 👀
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Stories like this disgust me. The tentative boyfriend asking the girl if he can touch her...... Tufia. undecided
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by Xinoman(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
I smell lies, irototofunnnnnnn.....
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by UyiIredia(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Stories like this disgust me. The tentative boyfriend asking the girl if he can touch her...... Tufia. undecided

There's nothing disgusting about it. There would be no MissPhyno if PapaPhyno didn't ask MamaPhyno if he can touch her.
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
UyiIredia:

There's nothing disgusting about it. There would be no MissPhyno if PapaPhyno didn't ask MamaPhyno if he can touch her.
Lol abeg o

I just don't like that he asked and all that.....
Awkward young boys and girls. No thanks

I mean I'm young but I'm not awkward grin
If someone asks me for something like that I will always refuse
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by UyiIredia(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol abeg o

I just don't like that he asked and all that.....
Awkward young boys and girls. No thanks

I mean I'm young but I'm not awkward grin
If someone asks me for something like that I will always refuse

You are funny ! If it's rape you go vex, the guy asked, politely o ! And d girl agreed. And u dey complain. If you don't want sex is your choice.
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
UyiIredia:

You are funny ! If it's rape you go vex, the guy asked, politely o ! And d girl agreed. And u dey complain. If you don't want sex is your choice.
Lol. If they rape me i go do more than just vex.
Why would he ask politely
Doesnt he know the mood grin
The boy is a learner

Yeah its my choice so i dont do it sha
But even if i want to, once u ask i will refuse u. grin
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by UyiIredia(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol. If they rape me i go do more than just vex.
Why would he ask politely
Doesnt he know the mood grin
The boy is a learner

Yeah its my choice so i dont do it sha
But even if i want to, once u ask i will refuse u. grin

What if he misreads the mood ? God gave you a mouth so you can speak, na all this guesswork and body language ish dey spoil relationship were talking could have helped.

BTW waz di meaning of your siggy.
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by valkaywalex(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
I don't use to believe all these cook up stories in romance section these days.
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by valkaywalex(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Tales by SunLight.[/size]
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
UyiIredia:

What if he misreads the mood ? God gave you a mouth so you can speak, na all this guesswork and body language ish dey spoil relationship were talking could have helped.

BTW waz di meaning of your siggy.
Even if he asks, there are some questions that shouldnt be asked like the ones in OPs story.
I've not been in alot of relationships oga so i defer to u on that one grin
If he misreads the mood then he shouldnt be with me in the first place

It means: You haven't seen anything grin
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by UyiIredia(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Even if he asks, there are some questions that shouldnt be asked like the ones in OPs story.
I've not been in alot of relationships oga so i defer to u on that one grin
If he misreads the mood then he shouldnt be with me in the first place

It means: You haven't seen anything grin

Don't ask me. You haven't been in a lot. I haven't been in any. Thanks for the info BTW.
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by bishopsamuel(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Making in Ni Making out KO
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by pharah(f): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Story 4 d gods oooo,No moral @all,
Re: The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend by suzzy16(f): 4:11am On Aug 23, 2015
smilinseun:
So your mum allowed your boyfriend to sleep in her house and in your room You have PhD in lyingology.... Nonsense
abi o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why U Must Use Vega 100 (strictly For Men) / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.