Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide (54352 Views)

Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director / Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Imagine if this was happening when some people left Ekiti to go visit a man they met on the Internet at Awka....
All these waka waka corp members sef......
Just minding my business thou undecided

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Sard(m): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2015
I received an SMS at around 9a.m instructing me to come for headcount by 11 a.m, whereas I have left my PPA (one village community sch in Anambra) and will have to journey 6 hours by bus if I were to make it.
I needed to turn myself to Superman and run with the speed of light. I didn't go anywhere! Na dem sabi
make dem sha no extend my POP date, I can forgo one month allawee if dem like!
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 23, 2015
peppyluv02:
Imagine if this was happening when some people left Ekiti to go visit a man they met on the Internet at Awka....
All these waka waka corp members sef......
Just minding my business thou undecided

my dear its not everyone that travelled because of frivolous reasons. some persons went for job interviews, some went to see their families, some even have businesses running elsewhere.

to me Nysc HQ is just trying to jolt corp members. how can you be doing a head count during the weekend when schools are not in session? where is the rational behind the mumu directive? if they want to fish out ghost corpers is this the best way to do it? mtschew!!! angry Bleep nysc

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2015
I understand your point but I know what I'm talking about wink
coollabman:

my dear its not everyone that travelled because of frivolous reasons. some persons went for job interviews, some went to see their families, some even have businesses running elsewhere.

to me Nysc HQ is just trying to jolt corp members. how can you be doing a head count during the weekend when schools are not in session? where is the rational behind the mumu directive? if they want to fish out ghost corpers is this the best way to do it? mtschew!!! angry Bleep nysc

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 23, 2015
Eeyaaaaa you are serving in my state..don't worry,I'll be around next week to take you out cheesy
Sard:
I received an SMS at around 9a.m instructing me to come for headcount by 11 a.m, whereas I have left my PPA (one village community sch in Anambra) and will have to journey 6 hours by bus if I were to make it.
I needed to turn myself to Superman and run with the speed of light. I didn't go anywhere! Na dem sabi
make dem sha no extend my POP date, I can forgo one month allawee if dem like!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by omosecowa: 12:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Wedded corper came for headcount

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by stanleyikopara: 3:20am On Aug 23, 2015
don't mind Nysc nonsense people without Any form of human consideration. d will make sure d drill all d have given u out if not more. Pls d are serious with there thing just try and participate
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by ngorluv: 3:27am On Aug 23, 2015
SCRAP NYSC?.. You guys complain abt service saying it's a waste of time.. it's not a must as nobody forced you to serve. If you know you have better things to do just go to the NYSC office and tell them you are no longer interested instead of grumbling and wasting government money...you keep grumbling that it's a waste of time yet you look forward to be paid every month and the first to run to the bank. After all you claim you have better things to do.... By the way u are not supposed to travel. and for those who are passing out in October why the rush home when u just have a month?.. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by ngorluv: 3:42am On Aug 23, 2015
Those feeling like big boys and girls saying they are chilling in their parents place not bothered abt going should continue chilling. I know some peeps here had the intention to travel but got discouraged by them. You will be surprised they are not corps members. You better find your way back to your local government. Remember "every mallam to him kettle". when the punishment is being dished out na you go suffer am alone... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by jotax(m): 4:36am On Aug 23, 2015
ngorluv:
Those feeling like big boys and girls saying they are chilling in their parents place not bothered abt going should continue chilling. I know some peeps here had the intention to travel but got discouraged by them. You will be surprised they are not corps members. You better find your way back to your local government. Remember "every mallam to him kettle". when the punishment is being dished out na you go suffer am alone... Nonsense
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by dazzy2(f): 4:52am On Aug 23, 2015
i cudnt even sleep throughout last nite because of dis rubbish head count tinking of how to travel to ondo state of Abia state and still meet up. nysc dis isnt Fair oo
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 23, 2015
dazzy2:
i cudnt even sleep throughout last nite because of dis rubbish head count tinking of how to travel to ondo state of Abia state and still meet up. nysc dis isnt Fair oo

no need to loose sleep over it my dear! just prepare your mind for the worst that could possibly happen. I decided not to travel down to where my ppa is located. I wan see wetin go happen

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by engrlarex(m): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2015
gobe

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Obas101(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2015
mikelcool:
the purnishment no fit pass extension of service year at most a month
U mean at least 3 months
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Obas101(m): 6:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Anyway d head count, anybody can help u with it, all dey ask is d name nd state code number.. told my lgi I'm not around due to medical reasons nd he said he will help me wit it smiley
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by chidavis: 7:20am On Aug 23, 2015
Ademat7:
it is not national news;its like the monthly clearance issue hv u ever see it on national news or blog? By the way y am I talking to u self when u r not a corper?
Ademat7:
it is not national news;its like the monthly clearance issue hv u ever see it on national news or blog? By the way y am I talking to u self when u r not a corper?
Ademat7:

the nation wide head count for corpers is bery true. did mine yesterday.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by salvonictof(f): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2015
What's all dese am hearin now ehn
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by mmmustapha(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2015
pabu:
hello fellow nairalanders please can someone help out so I would be posted to abuja for my nysc next year!
u be mumu, do you think serving in abuja is easy u will be running from zone 5 to zone 3 to kubwa. transport is expensive and accommodation is scarce.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by vocalprince(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2015
peppyluv02:
Eeyaaaaa you are serving in my state..don't worry,I'll be around next week to take you out cheesy

e be like say U dey talk from Experience. Igbo Girl indeed! Kee ebe isi na Anambra?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Obas101(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2015
I think d penalty for missing d head count is non payment for d month.. cos dey did dat previously
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2015
its so true people. ours wld end today by 10am
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by sparkleRed(f): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2015
Make nysc come count me 4 my house#rubbishness#
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2015
ngorluv:
SCRAP NYSC?.. You guys complain abt service saying it's a waste of time.. it's not a must as nobody forced you to serve. If you know you have better things to do just go to the NYSC office and tell them you are no longer interested instead of grumbling and wasting government money...you keep grumbling that it's a waste of time yet you look forward to be paid every month and the first to run to the bank. After all you claim you have better things to do.... By the way u are not supposed to travel. and for those who are passing out in October why the rush home when u just have a month?.. Nonsense
You don't just spew shit without looking at things from the perspective of others, I for one didn't go home after we left camp, I resumed straight at my ppa and started work immediately because I wanted to make use of the break, it makes no sense travelling unnecessarily.
Even if I was on ground, there Is no way I would have made the headcount as
i) the information came late, I didn't even get the message, it was through word of mouth I came to hear of it.
Ii) my community is approximately 2 hours on water to Warri and people don't usually travel to Warri in the afternoon due to high tides on the sea, so do you expect me to risk my life because of one dumb headcount?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2015
jotax:
Nonsense!
Stupid nonsense at that
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Oluwasolayimika, I sight you
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Norrin will happen to them #itsallaboutthebengaminsbabay. cheesy
cheesy I dey suspect u ooh.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by sparkleRed(f): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2015
ngorluv:

Taa which punishment mtchewww...make nysc come carry commot 4 my papa house na, hian, y am I bothered sef, nt like I go 4 clearance be4 or anything, I still get my undecidedalert

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2015
sparkleRed:

Taa which punishment mtchewww...make nysc come carry commot 4 my papa house na, hian, y am I bothered sef, nt like I go 4 clearance be4 or anything, I still get my undecidedalert

lol! you dey form actor now shebi! when DG go change am for you, you go know wetin dey
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by mikelcool(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2015
Obas101:

U mean at least 3 months
have 3 months too much wetin we do self no be head count we miss
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2015
pls hit like if you're at home and will be missing or have missed the head count/inspection cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2015
mikelcool:
have 3 months too much wetin we do self no be head count we miss

na lie! e no go reach 3 months jor! na just query wey you go answer for state Secretariat

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by sparkleRed(f): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2015
coollabman:

lol! you dey form actor now shebi! when DG go change am for you, you go know wetin dey

I no form actor I just talk wats up, some pple no dey go clearance buh dem dey get alert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Corper Runs Mad In Enugu In His NYSC Uniform (Video) / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / 3 Corp Members Die On Their Way Back From Camp (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.