Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide (54349 Views)

Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director / Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
cupidora:
I just learnt from from the LI that the motive behind the headcount is to investigate and discover ISIS recruits working undercover as corpers :/

lol! grin grin grin very silly reason. the only rational explanation for this weekend affair tag named a head count is to scare corpers. corpers who they know won't be at their state of deployment.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Sarhyd(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Us wey we come miss am now, Wetyn go be our querry
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
abeg wat is d punishment for absence.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
chinma414:

let's wait and see the fallout wink
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by keshconnections: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Oh well I had to miss the head count due to medical issues embarassed ... undecided
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sarhyd:
Us wey we come miss am now, Wetyn go be our querry
We Neva can tell wetin d outcome go b sef. At my local govt. sef, I was surprised DT our LGI weh deh always form boss man became exceptionally NYC 2da. He was sympathatizing wit we corps members who had to travel from long distances to come sign. He was lyk however there is nothing he can do to help those DT are absent, but he tried calling a few sha, DT he doesn't know what the implication of not signing wud b, DT he is just obeying an order from above.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Oh well I had to miss the head count due to medical issues embarassed ... undecided

*yimu* grin wink
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
zenopee:

We Neva can tell wetin d outcome go b sef. At my local govt. sef, I was surprised DT our LGI weh deh always form boss man became exceptionally NYC 2da. He was sympathatizing wit we corps members who had to travel from long distances to come sign. He was lyk however there is nothing he can do to help those DT are absent, but he tried calling a few sha, DT he doesn't know what the implication of not signing wud b, DT he is just obeying an order from above.

hmmm...

I still think its meant to scare us!
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
coollabman:

*yimu* grin wink
lol grin it's true tho lipsrsealed embarassed cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
lol grin it's true tho lipsrsealed embarassed cheesy
indeed! grin wink
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
coollabman:

indeed! grin wink
grin wink dd u go?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
grin wink dd u go?
nah! I dey my papa house dey chop better onugbu soup grin grin wink

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by james2man: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
I missed the head count too. Im so worried,but all i can do nw is to wait for the penalty.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
coollabman:

hmmm...

I still think its meant to scare us!
Had d same notion too but calls from colleagues was so scary. Well travlld early dis morning, signed d rubbish nd am on way back home.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by zeldaposh(f): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
nkanu east LGA.r u around?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by DessyBEADS: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
chinma414:

lol... i am interested in the answers u get o, cos i missed it too
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by mikelcool(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
I just hope that there is no purnishment their motive for the head count should just be for statistical reasons

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
zenopee:

Had d same notion too but calls from colleagues was so scary. Well travlld early dis morning, signed d rubbish nd am on way back home.

that was very risky! I didn't allow them to infect me with their fear. I just bone them angry
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by tessywithsexy: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
So for all absentees what will be the consequences. Because they do not expect people like us who are posted to a village where there,s no light and good water to remain there during holiday period. So let me just knw the punishment attach now
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by rooqee120(f): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kbraims:
Dis is true o,i jst receive msg 4rm my CLO too...nd d funniest part am lyk 3000km away 4rm my PPA... See bege!!!
that moment wen u traveled from kano to kogi for head count and *side eyes**
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
james2man:
I missed the head count too. Im so worried,but all i can do nw is to wait for the penalty.
so worried? Lol dear be calm grin
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Que Sera Sera. NYSC is so going to serve uncountable queries
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
agrovick:
Que Sera Sera. NYSC is so going to serve uncountable queries
if dey dont serve go and serve it for them angry
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hehehe..they know themselves..
..somewhere very close to Njikoka wink
vocalprince:

e be like say U dey talk from Experience. Igbo Girl indeed! Kee ebe isi na Anambra?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
if dey dont serve go and serve it for them angry
Calm down jor, your body too dey hot. Yours truly is also an offender
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
agrovick:

Calm down jor, your body too dey hot. Yours truly is also an offender
grin Pele no vex cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by gorgeousnogo(f): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
osemu8:
where are u serving in edo
benin city
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
grin Pele no vex cheesy
I dey vex gan, where are you serving?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
coollabman:

that was very risky! I didn't allow them to infect me with their fear. I just bone them angry
My guy I swr it was very risky, but i risked it ooo. I stay in Ibadan, serve in a remote part of ondo state. Journey to my LGA is lyk 6hours. Left home around 6am. Well I signed nd just got home in Ibadan.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
agrovick:

I dey vex gan, where are you serving?
Lagos wink
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Lagos wink
See groove, yet I wonder why you were not on ground for the headcount considering Lagos is a lively place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Corper Runs Mad In Enugu In His NYSC Uniform (Video) / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / 3 Corp Members Die On Their Way Back From Camp (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.