Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? (20854 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Nicepoker(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Utchgirl:
Hw i wish dis can be true !

If dis kind of a tin can happen, i wil jus congratulate him.

All our politrickians hv bin doing dt since God knws whn, so i wil be very hapi dt @ least d national cake hv touch my household.

D senators and house of reps members alwaz go wit big ghana must go bags and nobody is asking dem wht d content is.

D ministers r also dia looting and nobody is asking dem questions.

So tel me,why wont i be hapi dt i hv gotten my own national cake ?
I wil be hapi ooooo.

Waiting 4 those dt wil say dt i'm nt a gud citizen.
of cos u are corrupt.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Guidette(f): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
ifeomaekol:
hmmmmmm, nawa ooooo report him kwa? Isn't dt too extreme? Jux convince to return it quietly dts all.
Yesso. It is necessary. What example will he be giving to my kids? Abeg it is even small cos divorce might even be on the cards. Yall dnt kno how serious this issue is, especially in Naija. Just because everyone does it, doesn't mean its okay.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
I will help her draw a plan to make the money untraceable
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by LilSmith55(m): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
otukpo:
I will tell him to return it.
I don't need any stolen money whether with gun or biro.
Sit down dere make paint dey were u... If I no collect am, make is shit pepper
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by ojosegun2011(m): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
Run!!!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by chrisgush: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
wtfCode:

if i'm him, i wont argue about u being so greedy, i'll just murder u at night.

got me laughing. Very funny
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by NEROSKY(m): 1:21am On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmm... Bunch of hypocrites : me, i will ask her to return the money if it's from individual excluding politicians, but if it's really a government money, i will leave Nigeria for you reading it now... Government & it's divisions are groups of heartless people.... Still optimistically watching the current government, they're looking promising, ILikeBuhari.Com.Ng
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Meelaw(m): 6:08am On Aug 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:
It's the national cake baby! To hell with right or wrong!

I'll take 60million and give him back 40million, if he dares argue, I'll threaten to expose him.. Lol
you will threathen your husband for money?
God should kindly save our generation
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Utchgirl(f): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2015
Nicepoker:
of cos u are corrupt.

YES, i am !

Infact i am CORRUPTION itself.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by teemy(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2015
The fact remains that your spouse would have lost something in morals to do such. What more would he/she lose to gain the fancy things of life. To be honest it could be tempting especially if one's spouse begins to say things like "it could solve our current money problems, we would just borrow it and return later" and so on. The truth is it is just a start of worse things to come. It is good to ask one such questions now so as not to be caught unawares and not know what to do if such actually happens.

What is bad is bad and has no other cosmetic name irregardless of whether the money was stolen from a good or bad person.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Nicepoker(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Utchgirl:

YES, i am !

Infact i am CORRUPTION itself.
congrats.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Utchgirl(f): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2015
Nicepoker:
congrats.

Kk
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Nicepoker(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2015
Utchgirl:

Kk
u must be probed.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by DedeNkem: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2015
I'll ask her if she covered her trails very well. If she did, then I'll help her hide the cash. In fact, I'll advise her to steal more.

There is endemic corruption at every nook and cranny in Nigeria. Until government starts arresting IBB, Obasanjo, Jonathan and many other crooked politicians for stealing Billions of Dollars, no sane person will take the fight against corruption, in this useless country, seriously.

Nigerian politicians stole more than $500 Billion in 39 years and yet nobody is in jail for it!! So telling my spouse to return the miserly ₦100m will be the dumbest thing I would do!

Those people here on NL screaming they would return the money, are liars!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Utchgirl(f): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2015
Nicepoker:
u must be probed.

LMAO !
No prblm naah
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Nicepoker(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2015
Utchgirl:

LMAO !
No prblm naah
for ur mind
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Utchgirl(f): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2015
DedeNkem:
I'll ask her if covered her trails very. If she did, then I'll help her hide the cash. In fact, I'll advise her to steal more.

There is endemic corruption at every nook and cranny in Nigeria. Until government starts arresting IBB, Obasanjo, Jonathan and many other crooked politicians for stealing Billions of Dollars, no sane person will take the fight against corruption, in the useless country, seriously.

Nigerian politicians stole more than $500 Billion in 39 years and yet nobody is in jail for it!! So telling my spouse to return miserly ₦100m will be the dumbest thing I would do!

Those people here on NL screaming they would return the money, are liars!

Nwannem , U r dia !

Chukwu gozie gi 4 saying d truth.

Dnt mind all dis pretenders do d worst here on NL.
They r all wolves in Sheep clothing.

Ndi santa Nwaegbe !

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Utchgirl(f): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2015
Nicepoker:
for ur mind

Yaa
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Nicepoker(m): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2015
Utchgirl:

Yaa
on a serious note u mean if ur husby present such an amount and u are aware he acquired it illegally u won't raise an alarm?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Utchgirl(f): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2015
Nicepoker:
on a serious note u mean if ur husby present such an amount and u are aware he acquired it illegally u won't raise an alarm?

Alarm kwa ?

For wht naah?

Bros na our national cake u r talking of oooo
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Nicepoker(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2015
Utchgirl:

Alarm kwa ?

For wht naah?

Bros na our national cake u r talking of oooo
illegally acquired cake. Make e no hang u for throat o
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by ifeomaekol(f): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2015
Guidette:

Yesso. It is necessary. What example will he be giving to my kids? Abeg it is even small cos divorce might even be on the cards. Yall dnt kno how serious this issue is, especially in Naija. Just because everyone does it, doesn't mean its okay.
no one said its ok bt instead of reporting him n mayb getting him a senstence, there are other beta ways to convince him to give it bck------- if u say dirvorce may also b on d way then u neva really loved him n wat ll u tell ur kids? Do u think it ll b fair dt ur kids ll grow up wtout dia dad?. There are other ways to settle matas without pulling d 'house' dwn.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Mtchewww just 100?

'Go back and get more' grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Prugee: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2015
macpetrus:

outside abi...? 100million is not a joke... I might even go deaf for a day.,....
claim ing righteous
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by King44(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2015
If it was stolen under Jonthan administration answer keep the money and when it's getting near for another presidential election we go run commot for naija go china or russia go spend am but if it was stolen under Buhari admin answer my hand no dey return it before it's too late would be my answer and if she refuses good luck
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Utchgirl(f): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nicepoker:
illegally acquired cake. Make e no hang u for throat o

Kk
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by flokii: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
I would report her to EFCC.. no sinner shall go unpunished.. BTW it's for my country
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Guidette(f): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
ifeomaekol:
no one said its ok bt instead of reporting him n mayb getting him a senstence, there are other beta ways to convince him to give it bck------- if u say dirvorce may also b on d way then u neva really loved him n wat ll u tell ur kids? Do u think it ll b fair dt ur kids ll grow up wtout dia dad?. There are other ways to settle matas without pulling d 'house' dwn.
Please. I would rather my kids lived in a so called 'broken home' where i know they will be safe and have good morals than stay together just to keep up appearances.
Any man with me knows, there are things I absolutely can't tolerate. That is one of them. You think it is a small issue thats why and u think i am overreacting. A man who can steal 100 million naira without remorse thinking he can get away with it will never stop there. He will continue and may also have other bad habits as well. It is a vicious cycle my sister and it usually starts from somewhere.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Ucokezie(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Solomon Ivoke made a point and right now, the system doesn't allow one to return the money secretly. We need REFORMS...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by saintopus(m): 5:50am On Aug 24, 2015
mikolo80:
no rank xerox. I that's against the rules
what was your original plan
don't lie
When I read through the write up from punch I know I am about to go through hypocrisy by Nigerians and certainly I was never disappointed. You see, the many people who have looted this nation from the clerk in the office to the President of this nation are within us. They are our brothers, sisters, uncles, cousins, Church member etc. We never raised an eye brow on their source of wealth. So why will it be now. The issues I believed is that of consciousness or mentality. That is why I said maybe I will just act as you did.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Nwakerendu: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2015
Guidette:

mtcheew
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Nwakerendu: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Hw i wish dis can be true !
If dis kind of a tin can happen, i wil jus
congratulate him.
All our politrickians hv bin doing dt since
God knws whn, so i wil be very hapi dt @
least d national cake hv touch my
household.
D senators and house of reps members
alwaz go wit big ghana must go bags and
nobody is asking dem wht d content is.
D ministers r also dia looting and nobody is
asking dem questions.
So tel me,why wont i be hapi dt i hv gotten
my own national cake ?
I wil be hapi ooooo.
Waiting 4 those dt wil say dt i'm nt a gud
citizen. I too like you joor. me she will never ever return that money. what sort of forming be this one wey must of Una dey do here. my spouse wouldn't be the worst if she does that kind of thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Financial Missteps That Could Ruin Your Marriage / Bullying: I Taught My Son To Fight Back / My Husband And His "Strange Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.