Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos (50453 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Hundred of years before Ovanranwen N'Ogbaisi's reign, the practice was discontinued when the Oba (I've forgotten his name) died in a river during one of his expeditions.

Oba Ehengbuda durin one of his many journies to the Bini military settling camp now known as Lagos

1 Like

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by BraniacX(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
san316:

Wake up nah niggah!!! Elections are over n Buhari is the president. Stop this misleading campaign. Will only give u headaches.

Are the elections really over?

I thought APC is still campaigning? undecided

Masturbators!!
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Gofwane(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
We want results not pictures. Enough of this useless propaganda. Wake me up when boko haram is eliminated or their attacks stopped
hey, mr Man. Watch the kind of things you say. You think because you are hiding behind the screen of your computer, you can spill out poo from that gutter you call a mouth.

I swear with everything i value, we shall come and get you if you if you try that again.
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by seunlayi(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
this pictures are just for propaganda, they were taking when the coas advance team was attacked during his visit to one of the trouble spot when he also entourage saw some bh hiding among cows, he has no choice than to come down from his vehicle and access the situation. he can't lead troops directly ....
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by abatically(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
We want results not pictures. Enough of this useless propaganda. Wake me up when boko haram is eliminated or their attacks stopped

Oga, its not too late to join the army. BH are stronger than most people think. You think it's easy fighting someone who is willing to kil himself just so he can go and get 7 virgins in heaven all in the name of jihad? Fighting someone who doesn't have anyone that will mourn him when he dies. Most of these soldiers have families and loved ones waiting for them at home. The same cannot be said about BH soldiers.

It is not so easy to kill them without collateral damage. How do u recognize them among other citizens? How do u know someone has a bomb strapped to his chest in a crowded market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by RickyTan: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

The COAS is working very hard, risking life & limb to safeguard Nigeria from these foreign non African Middle Eastern allied Boko terrorists and he should be commended. Disparaging his work as "useless propaganda" is a reflection of your lack of intelligence.
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Fourwinds: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
nonsense!! I wonder how many previous chiefs did this. Even America president go to war front to give motivation to his troops. It doesn't necessary means Al-qadar has been defeated
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Fourwinds: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
seunlayi:
this pictures are just for propaganda, they were taking when the coas advance team was attacked during his visit to one of the trouble spot when he also entourage saw some bh hiding among cows, he has no choice than to come down from his vehicle and access the situation. he can't lead troops directly ....
can u tell me how many army chiefs dat did this before?
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Fourwinds: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Which yeye pictures? Did you see any pictures of the COAS battling insurgents? Buratai only went to a bush already taken over and sorrounded by Nigerian army officers to take pictures and you are gloating about it!!! I feel sorry for you.No wonder boko haram still have the capacity to kill and drown over 150 people in rivers
did u see d picture of 150 drowning or is it not propaganda
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by abacrested(f): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
This people cannot stop this old way of doing things in this zoo! Pure acting, I didn't see anybody except nigerian solders,where are the boko boys ? Concentrate on the war than trying to be a celebrity.
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by FOREXMART(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Stunting.
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Duru1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nigerians in their inherent stupidity do not know any boundaries. A general in the position of COAS does not led soldiers in operation unless entire country is a joke. I shall not be surprised if this idiocy takes place in Nigeria because the country is a practical joke.
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by ledaman: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
we are not surprised because the kind of your type are many with irrational thinking product of baby factory!
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by drstone1: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
BlackBaron:
Damn...balls of steel.

Very rare to see a Nigerian army chief on the frontline or newly liberated areas in modern times. That's how it should be...not like those ex chiefs sitting easy in Abuja.

SEEMS LIKE APC,PUNCH,SAHARA REPORTERS, AND Premium TIMES feel they CAN USE StooooPid pictures to spread falsehood and cover their ineptitude so as to discredit others and better themselves......don't wake up from this ur deliberate slumber and misinformation till it breaks you chaps. Finally. We love this !!
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by babeface3: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dumb prpaganda
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by umares: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
I don't kw whatz happening wit some plp seriously!@CHUKWUDI44 I observe you alway comment and post rubbbish!!
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by wexyee: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2015
chukwudi44:
epain this wailer.. sometimes I wnder., is ur brain in dat una yam leg?? Igbo and hatred
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by wexyee: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2015
queenzibah:
Government of propaganda. Nonsense, for me to this on tv mean its arrangeeee and that bush na wetin ? Make the video where they attack BH na with the barati or wetin be his name in front line. Mad people well u won't get everybody in a family , propaganda is for APC and not for me
I don't tink u go school?
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by wexyee: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2015
chigoizie7:
Do they also go to war fronts with cameras? Or video recorders? Nonsense.
u re obviosly an ilitrate.. U don't watch news.. U just cme t NL and say crap.. and yes cameras re carried along in war fronts now
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by 400billionman: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2015
He deserves commendation but this looks like a photo scene. .
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by queenzibah(f): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2015
wexyee:
I don't tink u go school?
hahahaha like buhari
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by chigoizie7(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2015
wexyee:
u re obviosly an ilitrate.. U don't watch news.. U just cme t NL and say crap.. and yes cameras re carried along in war fronts now

Ok,

But, I know u don't know what "question mark" means in any statement.

And if u are so pissed @ my comment, please get a good lawyer and sue me.

Retard
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by wexyee: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2015
queenzibah:
hahahaha like buhari
yes but he's your president now... while u will be a prostitute..
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by queenzibah(f): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2015
wexyee:
yes but he's your president now... while u will be a prostitute..
kpele u wan fyck? criminal
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by wexyee: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
queenzibah:
kpele u wan fyck? criminal
lol.. Fuucck who u? God forbid.. if nah only u fit quench my conji.. then I go dey waka wit pepper if him rises up.. #na godwin
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by HARDDON: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Bia where do you come from?
Do you know what morale is in the military, seeing their commander on the hot zones give those gallant soldiers more strength sending message to them that they are not left alone
#bokoboysyouareagonner

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics / 8 Governors Who Have No Business Building Airports / Policemen Killed In Emmanuel Agbadu Akabe, Nasarawa Deputy Governor’s Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.