Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Why Are Christians Not United? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Not United? (21894 Views)

Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by mohammedmagnus: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
tommysparks:
my brother, what most christian fanatics fail to understand is that Abraham, isaac Jacob, mosses, elijah, elisha job and even lazarus who was begging the richman for food before he died where all in heaven meanwhile they never knew christ. During the transfiguration moses and elijah appeared from heaven yet they did not know christ on earth. Jesus said except you pass through him u can't go to the father. What he meant was for people to imitate his lifestyle. When I hear some pastors saying give tour life to christ I laugh at thier ignorance. You give your life to God and you imitate the life of christ shikena
wow am impressed coming from a Christian this fantastic .
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by optimistmos123: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Greed
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by lekeshoow: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Oh! Christ Worshipers! We want an answer to our questions from your wise.

If the Lord was murdered by some people's act.....What sort of god is this?

We wonder! Was he pleased by what they did to him?

If yes, blessed be they.... They achieved the pleasure of His.

But if He was disconnected.... This means their power subjugated His!!!

Was the whole entity left without a Sustainer .... So who listened to people's prayer and answered them?

Were the heavens and the skies vacated when he laid under the ground and the sand over Him (in the grave)?

Were all the worlds left without a God to manage while His hands were nailed?

Why did not the angels help Him when they heard Him wailing?

How could the rods stand to bear the True Lord when He was fastened?

How could the iron reach Him and inflict harm on Him?

How could His enemies' hands reach Him and slap His rear?

And was Christ revived by Himself or the Reviver was another god?

What a sight it is! A grave that enclosed a god!

What's more amazing is a belly that had Him in it!

He stayed there for nine months in utter darkness fed by blood!

Then he got out of the womb as a small baby, weak and gaping to be breasted!

Ha ate, drank and did what that naturally comes with that..... Is this a god?

High Exalted be Allaah above the lies of Christians.

All of them will be held accountable for their libels!

Oh cross worshipers! For what reason is it exalted and blamed who rejected it?

Is it not logic to break and burn that cross, along with the one who created it?

Since the Lord was crucified on it and his hands were fastened to it?

That is really a cursed thing..... So you should discard it rather than kiss it when you see it!

The God was abused on it and you adore it...... So you are one of His enemies!!!

If you extol it because it carried the Lord of the Worlds.

And that, since the original cross was lost, when you see another cross, you remember that great ordeal.

Why don't you prostate yourself and worship graves, since a grave contained your god in?

So, Christ Worshiper, Wake up and open your eyes, this is what the matter all about!
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by Ignyte(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Because Man is never content...

There was one Church 'Catholic'.... One human being went and started another one... Some follow am... From the people wey follow am another person start him own and so on... D painful part is dat all these miracle centres are nothing but fake crap... Miracles happen everyday in my church, but pple still dey run go find who go turn water to ice in a second... Meanwhile... They don't even realise what happens during consecration....

May God Help us sha
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by Sman37(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmm tru talk bt d fact is islam is GOD command while christians are white man and jewish command das they put on mini skirt to church and sex in the church
Now ask ur self if jesus is ur God as u believe can God be naild,hang and killd by humanbeing and if u said jesus is son of God did bible said jesus is biological son of God caus u and i are also son of God accordin to bibles
dnt just hate muslim for no reason bt find out the truth between Islam before hating them
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by fragile96: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
I dnt knw wat d op meant by not united. In as much as we believe in one God and we all believe that JESUS CHRIST is d only SON of GOD and dat he's d only way to salvation, we r united, no matter ur way of worship, just knw dat dis Jesus is d one and only Son of God.
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by fragile96: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sman37:
Hmmm tru talk bt d fact is islam is GOD command while christians are white man and jewish command das they put on mini skirt to church and sex in the church
Now ask ur self if jesus is ur God as u believe can God be naild,hang and killd by humanbeing and if u said jesus is son of God did bible said jesus is biological son of God caus u and i are also son of God accordin to bibles
dnt just hate muslim for no reason bt find out the truth between Islam before hating them
u know d man dat mated ur mother to begath u, don't u? U knw d man dat mated mohammed's mother before he was born, isn't it? Tell me how a virgin got pregnant?
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by fragile96: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
lekeshoow:

Oh! Christ Worshipers! We want an answer to our questions from your wise.

If the Lord was murdered by some people's act.....What sort of god is this?

We wonder! Was he pleased by what they did to him?

If yes, blessed be they.... They achieved the pleasure of His.

But if He was disconnected.... This means their power subjugated His!!!

Was the whole entity left without a Sustainer .... So who listened to people's prayer and answered them?

Were the heavens and the skies vacated when he laid under the ground and the sand over Him (in the grave)?

Were all the worlds left without a God to manage while His hands were nailed?

Why did not the angels help Him when they heard Him wailing?

How could the rods stand to bear the True Lord when He was fastened?

How could the iron reach Him and inflict harm on Him?

How could His enemies' hands reach Him and slap His rear?

And was Christ revived by Himself or the Reviver was another god?

What a sight it is! A grave that enclosed a god!

What's more amazing is a belly that had Him in it!

He stayed there for nine months in utter darkness fed by blood!

Then he got out of the womb as a small baby, weak and gaping to be breasted!

Ha ate, drank and did what that naturally comes with that..... Is this a god?

High Exalted be Allaah above the lies of Christians.

All of them will be held accountable for their libels!

Oh cross worshipers! For what reason is it exalted and blamed who rejected it?

Is it not logic to break and burn that cross, along with the one who created it?

Since the Lord was crucified on it and his hands were fastened to it?

That is really a cursed thing..... So you should discard it rather than kiss it when you see it!

The God was abused on it and you adore it...... So you are one of His enemies!!!

If you extol it because it carried the Lord of the Worlds.

And that, since the original cross was lost, when you see another cross, you remember that great ordeal.

Why don't you prostate yourself and worship graves, since a grave contained your god in?

So, Christ Worshiper, Wake up and open your eyes, this is what the matter all about!

may CHRIST Himself reveal Himself to you in a mysterious way
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by Sman37(m): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Bible said with God all things are possible so jesus was possible with no man father likewise if u still confus cause of that ask ur self how did God creat Adam and who is the father and mother of Adam so to eve who is the mother of eve hannn please is not a fight bt am asking even ur spam is God that make baby out of it do u know d content of Sparm hann or have u see where human bein creat spam by there hand and did u ever c plura of sparm then ask ur self how GOD create baby twins from just a spam
and mind u bible said God is not like anything u think of and no eyes have ever seen God now tel us how many eyes has seen jesus durin his life term hann
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by fragile96: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
How was adam and eve made? Were u not told in d quran? In dis present day, if a virgin in d mosque got pregnant, how wud u judge her? Yes it is not fight and am not ready for any fight. But believe in wat u believe in and stop criticizing my CHRIST. To u, he is a servant of God, but HE is my SAVIOUR. He came in a mysterious way and left d same way and will still come bak but dis time not in a mysterious way coz every eyes shall behold His coming. HE is d right path.

U said how many eyes saw Jesus during his life time? shocked

Abeg I wan sleep cheesy
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by Sman37(m): 6:01am On Aug 24, 2015
Good mr christian bt stop deceiving and lien to ur self abt miraclus and mysterious creature of God
@ have u ever heard where God sew/join together the skin our body yet he put what he want in our body?
have u c where God join together of the heaven and the earth yet he was able to put us inside the world
and mind u we are not in the Era of jesus bt we are in the era of messanger MUHAMMAD
if jesus is supprisin u in this world now they are some people God created with two head on one body what am askin u, how many head God normal creat human bein with?
they are person God creat with one eyes etc do u also take thos creature that God enter inside them hann??
if u said no eyes has seen jesus bt bible said many eyes has seen jesus eg mary the mother of jesus carry baby jesus sef on her hand befor he grow up etc also if dey dont see jesus why did u beleive its the picture of jesus on the cross hann??
dnt fool ur self mr man jus cus u hating other religion cus there are truthful!!!! becaus u cant come here and there lien to us wen we already know the truth abt christianity and u @ stop callin white a black and stop calling black a white.
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by Sman37(m): 6:23am On Aug 24, 2015
even today christians are still lien against muslim abt JIHAD
JIHAD mean to defend against evil and do goood
and talking abt killing yes God says we should fight back and kill any1 who enter ur House to kill u/want to stop u from praying to ALLAH
eg right now nigerian soldires are doin Jihad by killing Boko Harram am asking dos that mean our soldires are evil nop cus boko harram are evil and soldire are not
Simplest exampl is will u let rubbers to enter ur house and kill u whil u too have the chance and gun to kill them wen u kill them u did Jihad not a sin cus the rubber come to kill u first and u fight back
to prove u all are lien on us every part of nigerian the muslim and christian eg in niger stata muslims ar more than christians have u heard or see muslim killin them with no any conditon i mention above hann
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by fragile96: 7:45am On Aug 24, 2015
[b][/b]
My religion is not a do or die, like d boko haram r doing for u " its either u r a muslim or u die " hian! D judgement day is at hand, believe in wat u believe and hold on to it. I nevr said no one has seen Jesus, u said it and I laughed at u. Hold on to ur darkness.
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by Sman37(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2015
u see part wht am saying where in Qur'an that said u have to be Muslim and if u are not u should be killed u know nothing abt Islam than to go about disobeyin ur bible by lien against us and spreadin rumours
While ALLAH told prophet Muhammmad no matter how hard u preach good to peoople the only people that people that will follow are the people ALLAH has guid right wish them to follow u
and for those who dont u cant change there mind nt even by force cause that his ALLAH decission that they wont follow u oh Ya Muhammmad
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by bilal4riid(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Maybe you will have to ask a Muslim.

What do you call suicide bombers who believe they are working for Allah? The same concept of God?

BH killed and destroy more of muslims property, if you don't understand conspiracy in BH you r on long thing
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
bilal4riid:

BH killed and destroy more of muslims property, if you don't understand conspiracy in BH you r on long thing
Tell me about it. I'm waiting.
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by boxypane(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I attend white garment church. If I invite you to my church will you come? undecided

The Question is, teach me what you guys are really in2 in church?
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by optimism91(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Because modern day CHURCHES are now PETROL STATIONS.

IF U can't meet up, you Break up and start yours

MOST are looking for CUSTOMERS and not SOULS.

MOST have DILUTED the word of GOD serially to the extent that pastors now mention PHUCK and SEXX in churches.

Because CHRISTAINITY now has so much FREEDOM as compared to before.

Because the THING dividing CHRISTAINS are much.

Because we have allowed LADIES partake greatly in church activities, such that there is so much LAXITY.
Just visit a nearby church and observe dress code.

Remember that when they took the 1ST LEAD in the bible to chop the FRUIT, the 1ST MAJOR SIN was estabilished.

Because PEOPLE now wait for god of men( not MEN of GOD) to study the BIBLE for them and deliver to them DILUTED CHRISTAINITY.

We no longer study, the BIBLE.

MOST CHURCHES who HIT the nail one the HEAD are mostly AVOIDED out rightly, because the TRUTH IS BITTER.

Above all, Just know that you can be better than your pastors, Because this JESUS that came is for EVERYONE
JESUS IS FOR EVERYONE and belongs to NOBODY. YOUR RIGHT BRO.
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by bilal4riid(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Reyginus:
Tell me about it. I'm waiting.
you already chosen nt to know, my explanation will be meaningless
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
bilal4riid:

you already chosen nt to know, my explanation will be meaningless
Like this one you mean?
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by tobishills12(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by tobishills12(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by EgusiSoup: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2016
HDee:
the religion itself is without guidance. Any pastor can just come today, and say he wants his followers to start eating grassgrin, they will obey him without any objection. What a pity!cry .... By the way, where is Introvert and co??

Lalasticlala what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Happened After My Mum's Death / I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread / Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Music Video Shoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.