Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) (61278 Views)

Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer / These Are The Signs That You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute Without Knowing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by emitheo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Thumbs up OP...u don open my eyes to this bloodsuckin,selfserving,golddiggers...
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by lawrykings(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
hmmm....this is serious!
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Mcowubaba: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

You stole my write up without reference. I am
the original creator of this article. I crack my head to put up something, u copy and paste it here claiming ownership. I wrote this article with my head and posted it here on Nairaland on May 9 2015, and it made FP.

farano , Rocktation this OP stole my work

www.nairaland.com/2304182/15-sign-know-dating-covert

Worthless bloggers
U talk true..I just knew I have read this stuff b4 here on Nairaland...
But u can't blame the Mods....the may have nt known!!!...bloody infidel bloggers

2 Likes

Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Aderiade(m): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
U are right bro. Anyways no time for ladies(olosho) craps #HustleOverFeelings.
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Bamz(m): 1:03am On Aug 24, 2015
ogunwalea:
All these characteristics are for extrovert prostitutes......... An introvert prostitute will be coded and you won't know...... undecided

Interesting to see who got tagged in this post smiley
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by samx4real(m): 6:04am On Aug 24, 2015
Luckylife:
Bros hw come u know all these , u too much . They say experience is the best teacher ,na true?

The guy must be a Pro (prostitude). lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2015
cheesy
funlord:
grin

Sorry! A true boss playa like me can't be even caught dead around a girl with these traits talk less of calling her my girlfriend! When I never begin smoke crack? Single and free!

What do you know about crack? What has it got to do with this post?
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Ademolaononuga: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Your head dey there, Bro. Old habits don't die.
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by rapfezy: 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
kehyndey:
make you ask am ko?
Lol...I tell u o
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Op r u a love-vendor or de prostitute it's self?
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Oklahomaprof: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
fantastic piece.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.