Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer (8066 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / Prostitute Runs Out Of Hotel Unclad As Client Turns Into Baboon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer by shakur11(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2016
It was a sight to behold in Nairobi recently when a prostitute ran away during sex over her customer’s alleged huge sex organ. According to multiple reports, the prostitute was shocked when the man undressed himself and was ready for the showdown. She was forced to run away from the house naked with her clothes, handbag and shoes in her hands. The incident which happened at a lodge in Nairobi’s River Road street has become the talk of the area. The prostitute simply identified as Lynnette, is said was to always getting the best paying customers because of her beauty, and as punishment, her colleagues set her up with the man out of jealousy. She was new in the area and had within a short time, gathered a number of clients. However, this particular client was known in the area to have a massive penis and would occasionally visit the prostitutes but most times end up without being serviced as most the girls couldn’t handle him.

Do you believe this story is true?

Copied: naij.com

#Palmgossip
Re: See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer by cameroncucumber(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2016
FTC

Kenya again?
Na lie u ppl just cook up a sex story and attribute it to Kenya

3 Likes

Re: See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer by Greenbullet(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
why do people hate palmgossip like this?
Re: See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
I only came to see the pishure

1 Like

Re: See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
This isn't real joor, because no matter the width and length of a penis, the vagina can always always accommodate it. It's very wide
Re: See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer by osemoses1234(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pic or I don't bliv

1 Like

Re: See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer by MamaTej(f): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
No Source? No pictures? You lie a lot! undecided
Re: See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer by Armstrong57(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
faby11:
This isn't real joor, because no matter the width and length of a penis, the vagina can always always accommodate it. It's very wide
lol,i think its a girl that shld say that,not a guy...cause i dont think its the 1st time a girl has ran cause of size
Re: See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
faby11:

Especially a woman who uses hers for work. undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer by SmellingAnus(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Another name for Kenya na Nackson... Those ppl are canannites

1 Like

Re: See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Armstrong57:
lol,i think its a girl that shld say that,not a guy...cause i dont think its the 1st time a girl has ran cause of size

I really believe ladies who run because of size have another reason for that. There must be something else there
Re: See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
JuicyLucy:

Especially a woman who uses hers for work. undecided
I can't really say anything about this though

1 Like

Re: See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer by ibroh22(m): 1:32am On Nov 23, 2016
pishure or adonbilivit

when will kenyans have sense
Re: See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer by fullstreets: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2016
Lynette so u have finally met Theophilos.
Re: See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 23, 2016
I THINK THEY SAY LADY LOVE BIG CASSAVA
Re: See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer by nNEOo(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2016
Op can I just

(1) (Reply)

IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? / Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? / Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.