Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) (61306 Views)

Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer / These Are The Signs That You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute Without Knowing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by chigoizie7(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2015
Oga,if u run,were will u run to? Into the arms of another olosho who might be deadlier?

The devil u know is better than the angel u ve not seen.

For to be dating u(wey poor) despite her olosho tendencies shows dat she likes u.

D question is, who is not an olosho?

Btw, follow OP advice and run for ur dear life b4 she dash u AIDS or STI/STD.

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by alexlee50: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2015
Not true completely.for one a retired runs babe would marry anyone that comes her way just to make the relationship succeed.she would sacrifice more to sustain the relationship. She wouldn't want money to stand as a barrier to the success of her relationship.

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by juliusjulius: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2015
QueenHeart:
u no get parents ni

Dad is late and mum is not buoyant enough.
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by stpat1(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2015
Very True.
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by QueenHeart(f): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2015
juliusjulius:

Dad is late and mum is not buoyant enough.
ha! Condition o critical then
meet uncles,aunties or evn ur pastor.u neva cn tell
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2015
frodobee:
What I find hard to understand is the poverty blame game for runs. Is it poverty that turns the daughter of an ex-senator to a runs girl? I am confused.
I think that the girl whe go be olosho must end up olosho, weda na carpenter or senator born am.

True.
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by pamcode(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2015
i just dey observe
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by mikron(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2015
`16. she gets calls from different callers when she is with u.

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2015
Revolva:

http://www.mediahoarders.com.ng/news/15-signs-that-show-you-are-dating-a-retired-prostitute-runs-girl
I AM TELLING YOU.

MANY OF THEM ARE EVEN IN NAIRALAND FORMING MRS NICE WOMAN

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Hamatrony(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2015
stupep:
Hmmmm dis is serious
Eleyi gidigan ooO shocked
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:
Lies
Which number you dey trouble your maga for among the lists?

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2015
Luckylife:
Bros hw come u know all these , u too much . They say experience is the best teacher ,na true?

He is not too much .Don't mind the thief.. He stole my creativity. I wrote this article on May 9 , I posted it here on Nairaland , and it made FP. The OP is a dullard, he couldn't even change words, he just copied and paste my work . All this shameless bloggers with empty head.

Below is the original work:

www.nairaland.com/2304182/15-sign-know-dating-covert

2 Likes

Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2015
It's girls who shows these attitudes that always say they are looking for Mr rights as husband ,whereas they are not Mrs left.
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by reiddecuti: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2015
frodobee:
What I find hard to understand is the poverty blame game for runs. Is it poverty that turns the daughter of an ex-senator to a runs girl? I am confused.
I think that the girl whe go be olosho must end up olosho, weda na carpenter or senator born am.
maybe she no dey get d alawi she been dey get whn her papa be senator.
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Dabss(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2015
ogunwalea:
All these characteristics are for extrovert prostitutes......... An introvert prostitute will be coded and you won't know...... undecided
introvert prostitute? Na wa undecided
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Toosure70: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2015
Luckylife:
Bros hw come u know all these , u too much . They say experience is the best teacher ,na true?
experience is the bad teacher better to learn from other than yourself.
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by OCstash: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2015
rapfezy:
Sandra come here
As in, is she one of them
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by JudgementHammer: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2015
Very true. NOTHING SEEM TO EVER SATISFY HER!

The fact is even a decent gal who was never a runz gal by nature has so much desire for materialism that no man can meet. It is d decency that she keeps to that makes her remain at the level of reality that her man can meet.

Let alone if a gal has gone beyond boundary like being a runz gal..her desires can never remain at the reality level again hence u can never satisfy her. Even sexually too cuz she must have been used to men who use drugs to last longer than natural during sex for her to always reach maximum orgasm. If u can't always use drugs, u won't be able to satisfy her

If mouth don wide pass the size of a future husband, e dey almost impossible to reduce that wide mouth to the husband size after wedding. No tailor weh fit slimfit that mouth to the husband size again.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Obaf16(f): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2015
Op,u dey try oooo. U mean u hv tested so many olosho,if not tell me how u knw all these xteristics. I salute u ,hope u dey condomize?
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Acidosis(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2015
Revolva:

Oga dem no de write am for face.....if 5 guys just bang a gal how u wan take no
By marrying a virgin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2015
LETS KEEP THE DAY HOLY JOOR
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by pBuhari(f): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2015
trash
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by 12month: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2015
I like them
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
gassdon:
Ashawo girl the do her thing, and Ashawo man the analyze am.

It take only Ashawo man to know all these.

AIDS is real. stop visiting brothel
Even most normal girls have up to 10 boyfriends,magas and sugardaddies.so what is the difference.

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by paschenko(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
run girls never retire.... they only go on sabbatical...
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
QueenHeart:
All the time same old topic. Mtcheeeew stale gist
I am reading the op post for the first time. So it's meant for me.
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Luckylife:
cheesy
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Atlantian: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Op, Apparently, you have dated an olosho. Cos it seems you are educating us from your personal experience.

By the way, have you gone for HIV test ?

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Ramanto(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nawa o...so Tayo is an ex runs gal.
God don catch her today.
A big thanks op
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by Adesiji77: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Luckylife:

You took that right out of my mouth, LOL

It's either experience or the outcome of a "diligent research" cheesy grin
Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by olas24u(f): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
what attracts you to this types of women ?Ojukokoro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.