Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Between South Sudan And The Hate Republic Of Biafra - Nkenu Timothy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between South Sudan And The Hate Republic Of Biafra - Nkenu Timothy (6051 Views)

Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy / If Fashola Was Corrupt - Nkenu Timothy / I Laugh And I Weep: My Thoughts On Bukola Saraki - Nkenu Timothy Woma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Between South Sudan And The Hate Republic Of Biafra - Nkenu Timothy by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
wale6run:

My friend, you cannot harm yourself because of their bigotry or flippancy to carve yourself out to them. As a sovereign country, Biafra can import any weapons they like, which can be used to surprise Nigeria when least expected. The Ibo man cannot be trusted. Nigeria cannot gamble with the lives and properties of her citizens. Ibos can go to Fernando Po or Cameroon to build their country but not inside Nigeria, never!

well maybe they will relocate to Israel, after all they are Jews.
Re: Between South Sudan And The Hate Republic Of Biafra - Nkenu Timothy by wale6run: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ioannes:

well maybe they will relocate to Israel, after all they are Jews.

For where? Israel will not even touch them with a barge pole. Don't mind them! They keep deceiving themselves!

1 Like

Re: Between South Sudan And The Hate Republic Of Biafra - Nkenu Timothy by TimothyNkenu: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
betty202020:
u must be mad. did radio biafra start with buhari? where were u when radia brafra critise gej's govt? u were merrying and enioying it as critcism to gejs govt. now its war against buhari. And who are u to compare biafra with south sudan?

Lol.

Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans / Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA / Gov. Zulum Approves N152.6m WAEC Fees For 24, 323 Indigent Students In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.