Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) (3576 Views)

Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick / Twitter Stories: A Lady Lost A Job Because She Typed 'K' Instead Of 'okay' / See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2015
Since yesterday night... I Don download Oxford dictionary... self... I never still get those word...
Please help a brother...
To decypher....

Ishilove farano

Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Cutehector(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2015
Lmao....

Op, shey u hav dictionary ni..
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by marshalcarter: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2015
Maybe she's ryt
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by chigoizie7(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2015
She is damn right, @times, u don't really need to understand the words, all u need is to understand d message passed.

2 Likes

Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Starships4u(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2015
Google am.... Ur dictionary's not good
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
She just saying that you effin' talk too much, and that as a man, at times you should shut the hell up and actually think.

7 Likes

Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Afrok(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Op, she's saying U ARE ANNOYINGLY ANNOYING undecided

1 Like

Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by LiamMarshall(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
op u neva even save her number?
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by beautifullll1(f): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
that u talk too much and have no class....

OP, you are finished

3 Likes

Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by timawoku(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
This is pure wickedness!
@ OP throughout 6 years, Jonathan yab no reach this one.

Na only you waka come?
Prinspa! Prinspa!

Hmmm... Ok, kontinu.

1 Like

Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Tanyogo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Insults of the highest order. Infact, it's an insult to man hood entirely. OP if I were u I would quietly jump into the lagoon. Come to think of it, how did it start?

Mean while make I do permutation get the rest of the babe number. She can't just go free like that

1 Like

Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by more4rm9ja: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
"You are a guy for cry not loud"

2 Likes

Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
op...go and ask patrick oooo

#YOLO
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
You are so off, she cant quite put a finger or words to it.

But since she's a girl, she is forced to use her fingers to type 'nonsensical' words instead or remaining silent.

You're so off, it doesn't make sense. Get it?

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.

1 Like

Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Ugojames(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Omg somebody that went to Sch undecided

1 Like

Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Mzdivacious(f): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
lmao mehn this is deeeep!
she said you re too forward and talkative and u don't know how to comport urself like a man
BTW u embarrassed itself by bringing this here instd of checking dictionary
plus why don't u have ur gf s ñumber
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by leokinguch(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
Pls is dat her Number or urs....cus me self go like ask her watin she mean.
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by LongPennis(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
With those last words of hers "Dts all", it's obvious she was equally confusing herself just like "my oga at the top" undecided
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by 0luwatope(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sometimes you can't trust all these android phones, you type fun they display f*ck
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Vicintonsh(m): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
guy in summary she say u no get sense grin
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by stan241(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mzdivacious:
lmao mehn this is deeeep!
she said you re too forward and talkative and u don't know how to comport urself like a man
BTW u embarrassed itself by bringing this here instd of checking dictionary
plus why don't u have ur gf s ñumber

He probably had "chioma" come over that evening so deleted the name on bae's number

1 Like

Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by goldfish80(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Op the girl is basically saying ure a talkative who trives in trivial issues. She advised you to be classy and bone somethings. Judging by your disposition to post this on nairaland I do agree with her that you're quite verbose and unclassy
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Tobbey(m): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
LOOOOOL YOU A PARROT. COMPORT YOURSELF MAN
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by ManTiger(m): 1:23am On Aug 24, 2015
That "verbose" means you normally lie, in yoruba, when someone lie that person dey give you "faabu"

#joking
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Bamz(m): 1:40am On Aug 24, 2015
Maybe she wants you to listen some more, not wanting to always talk
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Itulah(m): 5:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Breakup with her ASAP she plan to ruin your brain. undecided
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by kenedy175(m): 5:46am On Aug 24, 2015
This one na yellow card. Expect Red card from her soon!
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by seankay(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2015
Garrulous means you are a talkative
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by duduade: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2015
You are simply razz........ No class at all...... cry Only you all these abuses.......
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Sochimaobim(m): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2015
The fact dt u were stupid enogh to post this thing here comfims dt what'er those words mean, they are soo true about u. U are really VERBOSE..Lol
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Zoe41(f): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
Since yesterday night... I Don download Oxford dictionary... self... I never still get those word...
Please help a brother...
To decypher....

Ishilove farano
its indian!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? / MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... / See Leaked Sex Tape Of Popular Kenyan Pastor (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.