Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) (879 Views)

Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick / Twitter Stories: A Lady Lost A Job Because She Typed 'K' Instead Of 'okay' / See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Since yesterday night... I Don download Oxford dictionary... self... I never still get those word...
Please help a brother...
To decypher....

Ishilove farano

Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2015
She doesn't know what she's typing. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by agarawu23(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by SPG4U(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2015
She must be having a good time wit another guy while typing dis
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by boboLIL(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2015
U seriuously nid to change her
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by donholy28(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2015
She get masters degree 4 English language
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by dayojags10(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Mrs/Miss Patrick. I think she's just trynna say yu talk too much. she just learnt dose words. when you sef go they follow all dis sec school girls
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by dayojags10(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2015
make I help you add her. I think we have somtin in common tongue
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Baddowski(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2015
She's trying to tell you that you talk too much,in a meaningless and unserious manner. She wants you to change by being laconic and straightforward.

1 Like

Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Juxtified(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2015
she say u no serious, u too talk talk and u too play play. She say make u go see Buhari for check up
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by dayojags10(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2015
that moment when your principal asked yu to learn new words nd use it to form sentence
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Enegod(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
Since yesterday night... I Don download Oxford dictionary... self... I never still get those word...
Please help a brother...
To decypher....

Ishilove farano
She was trying to tell you that you're incorrigible garrulous chabby verbose dude! undecided
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
she was receiving head while typing this, trust me.

She was typing in tongues as opposed to speaking in tongues due to sublime extasy. #WatchYourselfDawg
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by SkinnyDude(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
warri bros!!! i hail u
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Afrok(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Op, she's saying U ARE ANNOYINGLY ANNOYING embarassed
Re: See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) by Kanyol(m): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Only The Genius Can Get The Correct Answer / Photo: Which One Is Your Number? / Naija Babe Who Sleeps With Big Men In The Office For Promotion Now In A Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.