Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? (3982 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Now my friend'r heart has been troubled for days now becaus he slept with a married woman that is pregnant for one month on her matrimonial bed. "he is scared if maybe something might happen to the unborn baby or if the lady will die based on african tradition, the lady in question did nt even tell him dat she is pregnant b4 having sex, Now is there any spiritual repercussion in sleeping with a married woman that is pregnant on her matrimonial bed?
cc lalasticlala
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, your own don FINISH

10 Likes

Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by trigar12(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
When I was very small, people normally say when you sleep with a pregnant woman that is not your wife, everything crumbles financially. You go broke and the only remedy is for you to wait till the child can recognize and say OWO(money).

So you don enter am, going by this!!!

grin grin angry cool shocked tongue

6 Likes

Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
softapples:
Now my friend'r heart has been troubled for days now becaus he slept with a married woman that is pregnant for one month on her matrimonial bed. "he is scared if maybe something might happen to the unborn baby or if the lady will die based on african tradition, the lady in question did nt even tell him dat she is pregnant b4 having sex, Now is there any spiritual repercussion in sleeping with a married woman that is pregnant on her matrimonial bed?
SWEETORGASM, YOU'RE A pathetic LIAR!

2 Likes

Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dharniel:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, your own don FINISH
pls wats d repercussion?
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by Melahou(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
You are completely finished

2 Likes

Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

SWEETORGASM, YOU'RE A pathetic LIAR!
we are talking abt real issue here ure talking abt lying, is it bcaus ure still a virgin?

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by orieoda(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Always remember the GOLDER RULE in everything U do: what you don't want people to do unto you, do not do unto other...if U were ignorant of the pregnancy, were U ignorant of her marital status as well BUT some women can be so cruel and heartless sha! Anyway, meet a true man of God for spiritual help since U are scared of Spiritual repercussion
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
orieoda:
A
A FOR APPLE
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by kestolove95(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
If d babe dint tell him she was pregnant, ur frnd shud know she's married and slipin wit ones wife is a sin

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
softapples:
we are talking abt real issue here ure talking abt lying, is it bcaus ure still a virgin?
No. It's because I'm a lie detector.

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
kestolove95:
If d babe dint tell him she was pregnant, ur frnd shud know she's married and slipin wit ones wife is a sin
bt there are no repercussion right?
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by falconey(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
softapples are you talking about your friend sweetorgasm?
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No. It's because I'm a lie detector.
bro 4get abt ur lie wareva, is there repercussion?
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√
no im nt
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
The doer has only postponed their own calamity!
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
trigar12:
When I was very small, people normally say when you sleep with a pregnant woman that is not your wife, everything crumbles financially. You go broke and the only remedy is for you to wait till the child can recognize and say OWO(money).

So you don enter am, going by this!!!

grin grin angry cool shocked tongue
lie its a yoruba film and iv watch it
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
dearpreye:
The doer has only postponed their own calamity!
pls wat calamity?
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Wetin I no understand na why you carry your friend fuqup for head like Afro!
Shey I don tell you a million times to no let your third leg control you
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by enoqueen: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
But you knew she was married

Onpe....
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Wetin I no understand na why you carry your friend fuqup for head like Afro!
Shey I don tell you a million times to no let your third leg control you
lol im nt d one
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
enoqueen:
But you knew she was married
Onpe....
he did nt know
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Since he's not aware of her marital status and her pregnancy* I don't think there's something to be afraid of jor, Just pray for Forgiveness.... The lady will be punished not the guy only if the latter is not aware b4 banging her o....the lady might just give birth to a.........

Goat*
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by kestolove95(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
softapples:
bt there are no repercussion right?
in respct to d pregnancy..no repercussion, its even advisable to have sex more wen pregnant cox it will make it easy at childbirth..I just hope ur guy use a cd or did withdraw method if not..na two d n a d pikin go gt bdat o..lol...but seriux ur guy no try, him repercussion na God wey him go ansa to
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by deniyor: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Your friend obviously has no problem sleeping with a married woman. Shame...
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by iamrealdeji(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
kestolove95:
what's your hand covering in that pic?
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by kestolove95(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
what's your hand covering in that pic?
my toto
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by MrFlavvor(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
kestolove95:
my toto
That toto sha..................................................................................................... . .,................... ...............................................................
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by WailingWailer00(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
softapples:
cc lalasticlala
So? Okay, let him buy 2 coffins, I mean 3
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by mrkay101(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
So if she wasn't pregnant but only married it would have been alright sleeping with her right..
I see
Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by datyrone(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmm...o.p u sure say no be you do am

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP!! He Slept With A 1month Pregnant Woman That is Not His Wife? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
datyrone:
Hmm...o.p u sure say no be you do am
nope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Show Cleavage Do You Want Men To Look Or Not? / Who Needs A Virgin? / Why Does Asthma Mostly Affect Good Looking Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.