Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences (51532 Views)

"Old Slay Queens Should Retire" - Nigerian Teens says Online, Share Raunchy Pics / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by SUGARBEE(f): 1:02am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
Deejavuu undecided

I know missclasssy's moniker well... Surprising that I don't see her around like before.. . So she was really banned? Hmmm
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Deejavuu(f): 1:03am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
Deejavuu undecided

sad

I scam you?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
smiley

Hmmmmmmmmmm angry
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Gurgle(f): 1:04am On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Nah grew up north. . Lol

Ok. you speak Hausa?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Gurgle(f): 1:05am On Aug 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

sad

I scam you?

grin grin so you cant remember...how many have you victimized cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by SUGARBEE(f): 1:06am On Aug 24, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. you speak Hausa?

Yeah but not much too... Lol. .
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Deejavuu(f): 1:09am On Aug 24, 2015
Gurgle:

grin grin so you cant remember...how many have you victimized cheesy

grin grin cheesy grin

None yet wink
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 1:09am On Aug 24, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. banned for insulting people? what do people even get banned for self..ive seen insults flying around and everybody still comes back the next time

Ya, banned from insulting and making disparaging comments against a user. Every insulting remark attracts a ban if a mod sees it or if someone calls their attention to it. The length of a ban depends on the mods judgment, the depth of the insult and the culprit e-personality and their indulgence. For a notorious someone who revels at insulting people they usually attract a lengthy incarceration, but others not so much, especially if you're not known to insult people. Some ban last for just an hour that's why one might not feel their absence.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 1:12am On Aug 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

sad

I scam you?

Is that how to greet an elder in your village

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Gurgle(f): 1:15am On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Yeah but not much too... Lol. .

Lol hmm so you only hear English like me grin good..so you cant insult me without me understanding you cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by trippleKAY(m): 1:15am On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:
grin

Lol.. I detest online dating too but sometimes it really does help..

The main problem why you guys get disappointed is cuz you don't want to really know the person you're chatting with very well, all you guys have in mind is _sex and nothing but _sex...

You picture the person on the other end as perfect not vividly painting how he/she would look like without editing or makeup...

I once told an online admirer of mine that if we were gonna date online, he should upload a pic of him holding a current dated newspaper...

Lol... He couldn't for reasons best known to him and that was when I knew he was a scam. .

I'll therefore advice everyone entering an online relationship to obtain reasonable evidence from the person on the other end that he/she is real, before you put your self in something bigger than you can handle
can we b frnds?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by SUGARBEE(f): 1:16am On Aug 24, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol hmm so you only hear English like me grin good..so you cant insult me without me understanding you cheesy

Hahaha at least I can speak my mom's language sha...
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Gurgle(f): 1:16am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ya, banned from insulting and making disparaging comments against a user. Every insulting remark attracts a ban if a mod sees it or if someone calls their attention to it. The length of a ban depends on the mods judgment, the depth of the insult and the culprit e-personality and their indulgence. For a notorious someone who revels at insulting people they usually attract a lengthy incarceration, but others not so much, especially if you're not known to insult people. Some ban last for just an hour that's why one might not feel their absence.

Ok I understand. hm that's interesting. wait so who are the Romance mods now? The ishi lady has left hasn't she
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 1:16am On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

I know missclasssy's moniker well... Surprising that I don't see her around like before.. . So she was really banned? Hmmm

It appears you know a lot. What's your alter ego
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by SUGARBEE(f): 1:17am On Aug 24, 2015
trippleKAY:
can we b frnds?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Gurgle(f): 1:17am On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Hahaha at least I can speak my mom's language sha...

whats that? More English hahaha
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Deejavuu(f): 1:18am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Is that how to greet an elder in your village

grin

Watagwan tongue
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by SUGARBEE(f): 1:18am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

It appears you know a lot. What's your alter ego

Me, myself and I grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by SUGARBEE(f): 1:19am On Aug 24, 2015
Gurgle:

whats that? More English hahaha

Cross river. .
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by trippleKAY(m): 1:20am On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

I will take dat as a YES!
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Gurgle(f): 1:21am On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Cross river. .

Okkk..Efik?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 1:21am On Aug 24, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok I understand. hm that's interesting. wait so who are the Romance mods now? The ishi lady has left hasn't she

She's been giving the boot. We have _rocktation and _farano moderating romance section. To know who moderates a section just scroll down to the bottom layout of the section and you'll find their names.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by gabbidonb(m): 1:21am On Aug 24, 2015
I was scammed by my distance cousin back home; he created this profile on Facebook with a very hot chick ; we became friends n started chatting to the point that I almost broke up with my gf lol to cut things short I later did a background check on this profile and later discovered that it was being operated by my male cousin.LUckily I never invested financially even after several demands; but I was really pissed off because of the time n emotional investment for almost six months.He later confessed n said he did it because things were really bad for him. Guyz brcareful of total strangers u meet online; most times it's futile venture n not worth wasting ur time on.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 1:23am On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Me, myself and I grin

#Yawns. sad
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by SUGARBEE(f): 1:23am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

#Yawns. sad

Funny you
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by SUGARBEE(f): 1:25am On Aug 24, 2015
Gurgle:

Okkk..Efik?

Nope a different language spoken in calabar
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Gurgle(f): 1:25am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

She's been giving the boot. We have _rocktation and _farano moderating romance section. To know who moderates a section just scroll down to the bottom layout of the section and you'll find their names.

Ok. thanks for the info
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 1:25am On Aug 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin

Watagwan tongue

Who you dey shine teeth for? Okay na, na your ikebe go hear am. I dey bunker dey wait. grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Gurgle(f): 1:25am On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Nope a different language spoken in calabar

Ok. what language is that

Can you dance ekombi?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by MrsChima(f): 1:27am On Aug 24, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah me too. Can you speak

Imo? Delta? Anambra?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 1:28am On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Funny you

Just enjoy. I can see beyond the shadows.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 1:29am On Aug 24, 2015
Who invited mrschima here again undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status / Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.