Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Don't Really Know If She Loves Me Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Really Know If She Loves Me Or Not (617 Views)

She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Really Know If She Loves Me Or Not by joefills1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Am in love with my neighbour, I told her of what I feel for her, but she has refuse to say yes, but tells me she just recovers frm a hart break an won't tell me a NO or YES for an answer now, that she want to know me before saying yes. But she kept asking me for her daily needs. Plsssss guys watin I go do? Does she feel any thing for me?
Re: Don't Really Know If She Loves Me Or Not by agarawu23(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
daily needs abi?

welcome to magarization kingdom cool

its good to be nice wink
Re: Don't Really Know If She Loves Me Or Not by Cutehector(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nonsense, pls stop gvn a girl things wen she hasn't said yes to u... Or else she gona be comfortable wit it and ur so gona be used.
Re: Don't Really Know If She Loves Me Or Not by adonbilivit: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
joefills1:
Am in love with my neighbour, I told her of what I feel for her, but she has refuse to say yes, but tells me she just recovers frm a hart break an won't tell me a NO or YES for an answer now, that she want to know me before saying yes. But she kept asking me for her daily needs. Plsssss guys watin I go do? Does she feel any thing for me?
tell me d girl's name and the town she resides and I will give u d best answer. I am not joking o
Re: Don't Really Know If She Loves Me Or Not by laplace12(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Collect your own daily needs while waiting for love undecided
Re: Don't Really Know If She Loves Me Or Not by AfroKnight: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
And that's how you walked right into her cage. Ask her directly: "why is it easy for you to ask for stuff but not easy for you to say yes?"

Don't be an ATM to her.
Re: Don't Really Know If She Loves Me Or Not by SUGARBEE(f): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol that's nonsense. .. Op how can you allow her use you like this na? Maka why?

Act fast to get her laid else you'll end up being her Maga for life
Re: Don't Really Know If She Loves Me Or Not by limanmohammed6: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Withdraw back now!!! after having her daily needs with u finish; she will recovered 4rm her heart broken and u will be the victim of heart broken too.
Re: Don't Really Know If She Loves Me Or Not by datyrone(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Seems u v traits of a promising maga grin
Re: Don't Really Know If She Loves Me Or Not by joefills1(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Thanks for all ur comments, u guys have really shown me luv here, by replying my to my post. I will act accordingly. I feel gud being a nairalander
Re: Don't Really Know If She Loves Me Or Not by vani86: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Your own neighbour. Hmhmmm. Even if she says yes. Dont see it lasting
Re: Don't Really Know If She Loves Me Or Not by joefills1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Typographical error I got there, pardon me.
Re: Don't Really Know If She Loves Me Or Not by adonbilivit: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
joefills1:
Typographical error I got there, pardon me.
na so Lagos girls dey do
Re: Don't Really Know If She Loves Me Or Not by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Friendzone embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Must See – Why Husbands Fall In Love With Other Women Aside Their Wives / Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check This Out / Eight (8) Solid Reasons Why You Should Marry A Rich Guy [man]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.