Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... (3889 Views)

Meet Queen Farcadi, The Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by mazechdotcom: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
A prostitute charged with killing a Google executive with an overdose of heroin aboard his yacht pleaded guilty on Tuesday to involuntary manslaughter and administering drugs.

Alix Tichelman, 27, was sentenced to six years in prison by a Santa Cruz County Superior Court judge in California.

Authorities said Tichelman injected married father-of-five Forrest Timothy Hayes with heroin and left without seeking help when he passed out on the yacht.

Hayes had hired Tichelman, the prostitute several times before and they were doing drugs and having sex the night he died, authorities said. cry angry

Read details and watch the video here - https://www.mazech.com/prostitute_killed_Google_executive

Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by misspicy(f): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Na wetin pikin shabi chpp kill pikin.

No offence dia now
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by Ginaz(f): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
OK, dear karma, can I say well done? can you please, catch all cheating married men by their balls?

2 Likes

Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by mazechdotcom: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
angry grin cry
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by nochildsplay(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Like the elders of our land says; "Na wettin person sabi chop na hin dey killan"
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by adonbilivit: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
so he was "ABACHAd" like our ex military head of state. Iranu, abasha!

3 Likes

Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by Behira(f): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmm
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by mazechdotcom: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hold body and leave prostitutes alone, people no dey hear eh!
Now, d man don die, prostitute just dey 6 yrs in jail only...

Many people don die in d hands of prostitutes. People no dey hear oh! Hmm... angry cry
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by wtfCode: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
just 6 yrs in jail? Nawa 4 diz americans o hapu otu ka idi ogologo ndu.
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by xtervaganza(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ginaz:
OK, dear karma, can I say well done?
can you please, catch all cheating married men by their balls?
so you prefer a cheating man to die?

you no get sense at all

2 Likes

Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by mazechdotcom: 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
wtfCode:
just 6 yrs in jail?
Nawa 4 diz americans o
hapu otu ka idi ogologo ndu.

Well, the court did their best within and according to law. What if they didn't sentence her at all? Leave prostitutes alone, people no dey hear! Oh, Chim... angry

Very unfortunate! cry
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 24, 2015
Ginaz:
OK, dear karma, can I say well done?
can you please, catch all cheating married men by their balls?

Chai! How can a beautiful goddess like yourself say something so evil and sadistic?
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by seankay(m): 3:59am On Aug 24, 2015
angry
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by SPG4U(m): 6:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Guys pls be careful...
Olosho no dey loyal at all

Even if dey don't kill u
Dey might set u up in ur own house
And u might loss more than u own

**see my signature And get a free keyfinder device**
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by Cutehector(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2015
In all thy gettings, get wisdom..

Please guys read d book of proverbs and get wisdom
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by Ginaz(f): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2015
aim5:

Chai! How can a beautiful goddess like yourself say something so evil and sadistic?

I hate married men that cheats on their wife, why marry her if you can't keep your marital vows? can you imagine the pain this man's wife might be passing through? can you? I'm not sadistic, I'm was only saying was on my mind.
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by mazechdotcom: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2015
SPG4U:
Guys pls be careful...

Olosho no dey loyal at all

Even if dey don't kill u

Dey might set u up in ur own house

And u might loss more than u own

**see my signature
And get a free keyfinder device**

Good advice! Those people are strictly into business, not love. They don't care whether you lose everything including your life so long as they make their money! They quietly stay on their own. They don't come to you unless you go to them. So, if anyone falls into their hands, the person should blame himself, not them grin cry cheesy
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by gozzlin: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2015
Ginaz:

I hate married men that cheats on their wife, why marry her if you can't keep your marital vows? can you imagine the pain this man's wife might be passing through? can you? I'm not sadistic, I'm was only saying was on my mind.

Cheating is wrong, but don't wish death on him.

1 Like

Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by talktomazech: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
To all those cheating folks here, who's following the news about Ashleymadison
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
the olosho no even fine
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... by millhouse: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Terrible

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful / Some Cool Facts About Handsome Dudes U May Not Have Come Across / 18+.Guys;Why Our Boxers Stinks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.