Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

OMG! Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Another Man (1814 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? / Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Another Man by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
It was karma for a cheating husband who had spent the night at his prostitute girlfriend's place, only to come home and catch his wife with another man.

Read more here>>>http://www.ogbeta.org/2015/08/omg-man-spends-night-with-prostitute.html

Re: OMG! Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Another Man by casyrotts(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
I dey sure say the children go they there own joint......... I know this disease it is called "ashawotiasis" discovered in South Africa in the year 1402 by Dr. Rottly

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Another Man by Wizzz: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
An eye for an eye shocked
Re: OMG! Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Another Man by dust88: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
This one be lik whn u update "salary tins" on
Facebook and your landlord comments "on
point"
Re: OMG! Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Another Man by Luckylife(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Who to blame ,the devil
Re: OMG! Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Another Man by kestolove95(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Do ashawo dem do ur wife..God no go vex

1 Like

Re: OMG! Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Another Man by Phikom(m): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
50/50

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Another Man by Behira(f): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Stale picture
Re: OMG! Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Another Man by ChynoBEATS: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
george770:

+2348158325390 or our EMAIL illuminatimembers1996@gmail.com
JOIN US TODAY & BECOME RICH,
POWERFUL AND FAMOUS ALL
YOUR LIFE

James 1:5 New International Version (NIV) says: If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
--------------------------------------------------

Please be useful to our great country
Why indulge in such act when your future is brighter with christ jesus.

And

1 John 5:13 New International Version (NIV) which says : I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.

Christ should be your priority .
Re: OMG! Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Another Man by nikkiking(m): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
What goes around comes around undecided undecided undecided.

Mean y pishure or adonbilivit undecided undecided undecided.
Re: OMG! Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Another Man by favourmic(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
george770:
Good news to everyone, i am an one
of the Agents sent by the Lord
superior (Grand master) to bring as
many of those who are interested in
becoming a member of the great
Illuminati temple, Becoming a
Member of the ILLUMINATI. your
qualifications are;-Only those who
can provide service for themselves,
like the Politicians, Musicians,
Business Man/Woman, student, i
do business, I own a Construction
company, and i also own one of
the Biggest Electronic Appliance
shop, and my family now lives in
USA, i was once like you, me & my
wife were financially down to 1
square meal a day, what kind of life
was that to live, I lived in poverty
until i saw an opportunity to be a
member of the GREAT TEMPLE OF
ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD and i
took my chances and i have been a
member for close to 10 years now.
The higher you get the richer you
become Illuminati, it makes your
business grow faster than you can
ever imagine, illuminati brings out
the talent in you and make you
famous, as you become a member
of illuminati order you will receive
2,000,000 US DOLLARS instantly on
your Bank Account, there are many
more other benefits you stand to
gain, so if you are interested to be
a member contact me now on
+2348158325390 or our EMAIL illuminatimembers1996@gmail.com
JOIN US TODAY & BECOME RICH,
POWERFUL AND FAMOUS ALL
YOUR LIFE

scammers

1 Like

Re: OMG! Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Another Man by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
No need to read further....its a perfect marriage.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Has Finally Abandoned Her Children - Emeka Ike / Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O / Photo: How To Identify A ‘ Runs’ Girl Easily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.