Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Looters’ Special Court: Nominee-judges Fail Integrity Test-tribune - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters’ Special Court: Nominee-judges Fail Integrity Test-tribune (21901 Views)

Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps / Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate / Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters’ Special Court: Nominee-judges Fail Integrity Test-tribune by BishopMagic: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
AncientJerk:

Contextually Wrong.

They are not and cannot be appointed to the executive. Did you mean by? If yes
then you are exactly right as appointment of Judges is the prerogative of the executive and to the best of my understanding this committee has been set up more or less as an advisory group which the president is perfectly entitled to, to create a list of candidates for his approval. Its delegation of executive power.

*Modified

Federal and State Justices are nominated by the NJC for appointment.

See Amaechi and NJC wahala
Re: Looters’ Special Court: Nominee-judges Fail Integrity Test-tribune by naijafresh: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Someone is trying to bring change and you're all making silly comments.
Do you have to be a saint to be are reformer?

From the comments I read here, Nigeria truly deserves the rulers its gets as everyone seems to like the Status quo
Re: Looters’ Special Court: Nominee-judges Fail Integrity Test-tribune by Biosahal: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
LongPennis:
Since everybody is failing integrity test in Nigeria, let buhari be the president, minister and judge too naa.

What kind of nonsense is this sef? Are all Nigerians daft?

Saint buhari indeed. angry

See your name!!!!!
Laugh wan kill me.
Re: Looters’ Special Court: Nominee-judges Fail Integrity Test-tribune by King44(m): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Instead of being concerned and supportive some are busy throwing insults and accusation @ Buhari and @ the end them go talk say the man no perform #haters #woundedcows #enemiesOfprogress #badbelle @ whoever it may concern
Re: Looters’ Special Court: Nominee-judges Fail Integrity Test-tribune by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Sorry sir, may the crying never stop...Yeye dey smell
amen grin

Av kukuma told u why I cry. It means ur life wont cease to be useless.

Lol
Re: Looters’ Special Court: Nominee-judges Fail Integrity Test-tribune by fitzmayowa: 12:37am On Aug 25, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
amen grin

Av kukuma told u why I cry. It means ur life wont cease to be useless.

Lol

Sorry sir, i never knew your life was this useless...
Re: Looters’ Special Court: Nominee-judges Fail Integrity Test-tribune by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Sorry sir, i never knew your life was this useless...
lol...dude got it late grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha / Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.