Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) (33614 Views)

Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) / Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:08am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

Post your gold paved roads in osogbo

Fool

That road is pitiful to put it nicely.

That road leads to some of Rivers States largest economic sources;

The Port Harcourt Refinery

Eleme petrochemical

And

The Onne Port.

Even NAFCON sef.

When u see a spade call it by its government name. Jonathan really fhucked Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by BishopMagic: 9:08am On Aug 24, 2015
kenedy175:

Just like that? Are you serious? ?

You don't even know me and you have concluded I'm from osogbo and even insulting?

When they say stop taking dry gin in the morning you won't listen. See what it's causing you.

Nna! Just calm down

If you get sense for head will you be commenting on the state of the road as if your state has no bad roads?
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by AdultMaleNegro(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2015
These people look more confused than confusion itself. #GodBlessNigeria.
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by Intendy: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2015
londongal03:
Shut up!
dear please don't reply f00ls

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2015
kenedy175:

Lol. Not a fan of that pot bellied niqqa. He's Your Lord rather

God forbid
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by BishopMagic: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2015
MadCow1:

That road is pitiful to put it nicely.

That road leads to two of Rivers States largest economic sources;

The Port Harcourt Refinery

And

The Onne Port.

Even NAFCON sef.

When u see a spade call it by its government name. Jonathan really fhucked Rivers State.

Was Jonathan the immediate past governor of Rivers?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by Raskasal(m): 9:10am On Aug 24, 2015
PassingShot:
The worst reason to embark on a protest I've ever seen.

Jonathan was there for almost six years and you didn't do a single protest on your plight.

A new president, in less than two months of his tenure, approved fast tracking of implementation of the UNEP report to address your sufferings, then you come up with this type of protest? And when such president decides to treat you differently for your foolishness, you will start crying blue murder.

undecided undecided undecided

Thank you bros. Those people behaved possessed and they must have been paid to do that. May be FG should stop it's fast tracking.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 9:10am On Aug 24, 2015
ibietela2:

God forbid
Lol... you see now

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2015
smh....look at how bad the road is...
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

That is the East-West Road Sir..

A Trunk A federal road linking 4 States (Bayelsa, Delta, River and Akwa Ibom).

It was not Amaechi's road to fix..

NEXT........

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by after1: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
WhiteTechnology:
Yorubas come and tell us how much the SS hates Biafra after 50years of pollution by the Nigerian State. cheesy
[/s]

Akpu eating son of a lazy LovePeddler, what has Yoruba got to do with this one. You are a disgrace to your cursed family.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by BishopMagic: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2015
MadCow1:

That is the East-West Road Sir..

A Trunk A federal road linking 4 States (Bayelsa, Delta, River and Akwa Ibom).

It was not Amaechi's road to fix..

NEXT........

Then what is your Buhari waiting for?

Is it only to take credit for what Jonathan achieved.
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Rivers State and the rest of the Niger Delta cannot realize their dreams of better life, because the majority of the youths have become more intellectually retar-ded and uncivilized and prefer to harass multinational oil companies and the government for contracts and ransoms instead of developing their skills and projects to improve their environments and lives.

Many of them deliberately cause oil spills so that they can raise false alarms and force the oil companies to give them contracts to clean up the pollution they caused themselves.

Every street in Rivers State has a cult.
They believe more in their useless fetish jumbo mumbo than God and their talents.

Shell built a magnificent library for those on Bonny Island, but the intellectually retar-ded youths and elders don't use it.
They have regular power and water supply from the Nigeria LNG, but they don't know what to do with them and their town still looks underdeveloped and worse than Ajegunle in Lagos.

When they allocate jobs to them, they reallocate the jobs to job seekers from outside Bonny Island who do the jobs and return 60-70% of the salaries to their contractors.
They can be very greedy and evil without conscience and without shame.

I lived among them for four years during the recce for a documentary on the Niger Delta crisis. And the single fact of seeing them ignore and neglect the world class library Shell built for them is enough evidence of their intellectual ignorance and backwardness. So, no wonder oil theft and violence worsened in the Niger Delta even though their son of the soil was President of Nigeria and they gave them millions of dollars for the Amnesty programme.
Just go on tour of former President, Goodluck Jonathan's village Otuoke and Asari Dokubo's Buguma, and you will see how underdeveloped they are.
When I visited Bayelsa and saw how neglected and underdeveloped the state has been under former President Goodluck Jonathan and his People's Democratic Party (PDP) for the 16 years the former ruling party was in power, I lost my respect for him and the PDP and wondered what they did with all the billions of naira from annual revenue allocations from when he was the deputy governor to state governor to Vice President and finally as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for more than six years. Anyone commending and praising him is either ignorant of the truth or an evil beneficiary of his corrupt administration.

They will not develop their villages and towns, but turn around to cry wolf and harass multinational oil companies and government for their self-inflicted predicament.
How can God even help those who don't believe in using their God given talents and developing their skills?
Are they the only people from oil producing states in Nigeria?
[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2015
valinda:
joblessness...a banker should be at Hus bank by now
So those that don't work in bank are jobless?
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by helphelp: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2015
Backwardness at it's peak...

You people claim you need a hurried clean from past governments...Even your so called brother did almost nothing to clean up your community.

Now, Buhari is doing it and you claim he didn't follow due process...

Your leaders don use una head collect PARO...Idiots

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by arafone(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2015
Massive protest indeed ....
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by hola106(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2015
Na wa ooooo dem won help u people una stil dey protesti can see d people doing una neva turn back .God help una asap
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

Then what is your Buhari waiting for?

Is it only to take credit for what Jonathan achieved.

As an Action President that he is, guess where RCC has focused their attention on currently? grin

Stop shooting yourself in the foot. Jonathan fixed East-West road until it got to the parts that goes through Rivers states Port Harcourt City and left it. Only to come and do a rush patch Job for the funeral when his foster mother-in-law killed herself whilst speeding on a road fixed by Amaechi.

Next.....

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by GeniusDavid(m): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2015
Its *akpajo. Eleme is not part of Ogoni and would never be. I think this is a PDP scheme.
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by dave2meek(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2015
neweraomo:
U should join them now instead of posting here
I was on my way to work then, besides I'm not an Ogoni
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by dave2meek(m): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2015
lonelydora:
Eleme people wants to be included in the UNEP report.

When it comes to money issues, Eleme will start claiming they are part of Ogoni but when it comes to other things, they say they are not part of Ogoni. They should continue to deceive themselves.

I have been here since morning for like 2 hours now.

Op, where u dey? I am at that C41 check point. I am wearing Red polo and jeans. Show your face.

It's called AKPAJO JUNCTION and not AKPAJA.

Edited: traffic moving now but slowly.
Just joined my staff bus, I work at onne
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

That road is East West Road, a FG road. How come Jonathan spent five years in Aso Rock yet could not complete it. When Amaechi said the Orubebe, the former Minister of Niger Delta, should leave the road to the Niger Delta governors whose states the road passes through, didn't Jonathan castigate him?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2015
kenedy175:
Look at there road! Pathetic.

Smh
Look at your written English.

Well, that road was built by Amaechi that you and your brain dead amala gobbling dolts has been praising to high heavens.
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by WinkWrld: 9:32am On Aug 24, 2015
This is a case of insatiable human mental appetite. A situation of unstable physiological desire which has resulted to absolute confusion and ignorance in our people. cheesy grin grin
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by glodoh: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2015
What due process due they need before the land is cleaned up. Jonathan ruled for good 6 years, he did not know that there was an ogoni land. Bunch of jobless people.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Look at your written English.

Well, that road was built by Amaechi that you and your brain dead amala gobbling dolts has been praising to high heavens.

Bloody hell!
First of all, what makes you think I'm from the west?
Secondly, what makes you think I'm in support of Amechi?
Get your facts straight before you spew thrash again!

Truckpusher!! angry
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Niger Deltan youths and leaders, always embarrassing me everywhere I go. Only the militants made sense at the early stage but eventually lost their senses along the line due to GREED and FOOLISHNESS. Everybody dey fight for their pockets, see Asari, dey flex with multiple wives for Abuja, Tompolo and others are all big boys not even giving a damn for the struggle that made them. All these protesters now, when dey settle them with small money, them go retreat as if the battle has been won, when money finish, dem go fallout. If the Eleme area was not included in the Ogoniland UNEP report, make them forget am and raise their own as fresh issue.
On other news, 2 months after the Orume oil spill in Bayelsa, no attempt for cleanup have been made (Source: Nnimo Bassey) and no protest yet o. If you call your clothes rags, your neighbor go help you use am clean ground. The Niger Deltans don't value their environment and oil coys are helping them mess it up! Make dem shift their protest go national Oil Spill Detection and Regulatory Agency, NDDC, DPR, state Ministry of Environment offices and leave the roads alone.
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by VISTIN(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2015
bigboss80s:
This a very poorly organised protest. They certainly look likely people who were paid(not that much) to do this.

Analyst!

How much didi you give them??

Your Buhari's first FAST ACTION is very suspicious. The guys said he should follow due process!
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by jbcul4ril(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2015
dave2meek:
More
Is this road meant for vehicles or its a foot path? Do they have a governor? I pity them, this is all the effect of High level of poverty.
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by mpdaminstrel: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Those people re paid protesters..... I am frm Akapjo n I can assure u dat.... Dey re stupid n foolish...

Dey re pdp paid idiots.... Its just a shame since der GEJ cudnt do wat buhari has done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2015
kenedy175:

Bloody hell!
First of all, what makes you think I'm from the west?
Secondly, what makes you think I'm in support of Amechi?
Get your facts straight before you spew thrash again!

Truckpusher!! angry
grin
Goat ,keep bleating .
Re: Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) by Ignyte(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2015
Look at all those cardboard papers... The person wey sell am don hammer and is not protesting.... In other news... Make dem protest finish go sit down... Dem no talk anything wen Jona dey on top seat...Mtchew... Useless Tanoids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback: Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe, Imo State / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 / GMD Nnpc Led Task Force To Ambush Black Market Spot In Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.