Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please (2051 Views)

Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User / Help!!! My Husband's Friend Is Getting On My Nerves / Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by juliusjulius: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2015
Good morning!

www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I'm supposed to have paid my school fees for long time now, but due to financial problem, I have not been able to do so.

I'm using this medium to ask for your help, for a loan, I'm ready to use my credentials as collateral.

I don't want to waste five years already spent here, I'm 9units away from obtaining a university degree, please help me.

Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by enoqueen: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
From your previous post I discovered someone wanted to pay thru online portal and u refuse that u rather av the money and pay to the bank.

And u say u are not a scammer

1 Like

Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by juliusjulius: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
enoqueen:
From your previous post I discovered someone wanted to pay thru online portal and u refuse that u rather av the money and pay to the bank.

And u say u are not a scammer

No, the money has to be paid at designated banks here in Ile-Ife.

I'm not a scammer, I have revealed everything about me to some people here through PM. I can send it to you töö if you want.
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by enoqueen: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
juliusjulius:

No, the money has to be paid at designated banks here in Ile-Ife.

I'm not a scammer, I have revealed everything about me to some people here through PM. I can send it to you töö if you want.

Send it
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by juliusjulius: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
enoqueen:

Send it
I have sent u a pm, help me reply it or you can drop the email you want me to send it to.
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by juliusjulius: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
enoqueen:

Send it

I have sent you my details, have you seen it ma?
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
E bi like say the guy wan carry the money chop nkwobi and drink palmie
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by juliusjulius: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Chillisauce:
E bi like say the guy wan carry the money chop nkwobi and drink palmie

God forbid, I'm trying to get a life here, I'll not let anything take that from me.
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by enoqueen: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
juliusjulius:

I have sent you my details, have you seen it ma?

Saw ur mail( same story u wrote here) but no details attached.
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by juliusjulius: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
enoqueen:

Saw ur mail( same story u wrote here) but no details attached.

I have sent it again this time with an attachment that contains my school id card, recommendation letter and my PVC.

Thanks.
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by Kimoni: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
juliusjulius:

I have sent it again this time with an attachment that contains my school id card, recommendation letter and my PVC.

Thanks.

Why don't you outline what you have received and how much balance is required?

How do we know you have not received more than you were looking for undecided
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by juliusjulius: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kimoni:

Why don't you outline what you have received and how much balance is required?

How do we know you have not received more than you were looking for undecided

I have received 10k, I need 19k more.
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by Kimoni: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
juliusjulius:

I have received 10k, I need 19k more.

But you said you received money from some two people yesterday? And you had 7k saved before now?

Can you just list the different amounts you have received from the beginning, your savings and what the required balance is?

Being transparent makes it easier for people to help.
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by juliusjulius: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kimoni:

But you said you received money from some two people yesterday? And you had 7k saved before now?

Can you just list the different amounts you have received from the beginning, your savings and what the required balance is?

Being transparent makes it easier for people to help.

The 7k has been paid to my caretaker as part payment of my rent. I have a balance of 10k now.
The tuition remains 19k.
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by Kimoni: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
juliusjulius:

The 7k has been paid to my caretaker as part payment of my rent. I have a balance of 10k now.
The tuition remains 19k.

Is your school fees not more important than the rent? Would you live in the house if you are out of school?

Pls list/itemize the amounts received so far.

Eg

1. N100
2. N300
3. N150
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by juliusjulius: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kimoni:

Is your school fees not more important than the rent? Would you live in the house if you are out of school?

Pls list/itemize the amounts received so far.

Eg

1. N100
2. N300
3. N150

I actually paid the 7k to the caretaker because at least a meal per day is sure here (from neighbours) which is not possible if I start living/sleeping in the classroom and I need to stay at Ife to løok for something to be doing.
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by Kimoni: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
juliusjulius:

I actually paid the 7k to the caretaker because at least a meal per day is sure here (from neighbours) which is not possible if I start living/sleeping in the classroom and I need to stay at Ife to løok for something to be doing.

Surprised now. Sent something through a friend which I didn't see up there. I have followed up and you should receive before COB.

@ rent - No issues. Good luck!
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by juliusjulius: 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kimoni:

Surprised now. Sent something through a friend which I didn't see up there. I have followed up and you should receive before COB.

Thanks, I will let you know as soon as I see it.
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by MurderX: 12:26am On Aug 26, 2015
Thank you kimoni. I appreciate the way you investigated his matter and your contribution. You will be blessed for showing kindness.
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by juliusjulius: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2015
Kimoni:

I'm yet to see the alert sir.
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by Kimoni: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2015
MurderX:
Thank you kimoni. I appreciate the way you investigated his matter and your contribution. You will be blessed for showing kindness.

Thanks
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by juliusjulius: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2015
I havd just received an alert of 10k, I really appreciate it, may the person never suffer in life.
Re: It Is Getting Late, Help Me Please by juliusjulius: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2015
Kimoni:

Thank you ma, I have seen the alert of ten thousand ma.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them / Cancel / The Sexiest Pregnancy Look For Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.