Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ladies, Why You Must Become A Born Again Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why You Must Become A Born Again Virgin (505 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / A Born Again Virgin Having phone intimacy - Is It A Sin / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Why You Must Become A Born Again Virgin by Judith1000: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
There’s a lot to be said about a person, or a couple who decides to walk away from the normal routine of engaging in sexual intimacy in relationships and decides to practice celibacy. With all of the temptations through song lyrics, movies, television, and of course the all mighty Internet it’s easy to fall prey to sexual temptations. A few years ago, I made the unconscious choice to practice celibacy. I say unconscious because I
hadn’t been actively dating anyone, and I’ve never been the type to randomly sleep around so going without wasn’t an issue. I also had no real intentions of not having sex before marriage. Why would I? There was no real reason too, and honestly speaking I enjoyed having sex! So why on earth would I deliberately give it up (no pun intended)? As time passed I did some soul-searching and reflecting about my past relationships, and I realized that each of them failed miserably because they were built on physical attraction and satisfying my sexual needs. So, I made up in my mind that, that way of thinking was no longer good enough for me. Continue at http://judithfrank..com/2015/08/ladies-why-you-must-become-born-virgin.html
Re: Ladies, Why You Must Become A Born Again Virgin by Mossaino(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]If you lack of relationship or active dating led you to the state of celibacy then, I think God just saved you and you should be grateful for that. If you were a Christian and was still engaging in sexual activities with those you weren't married to then I think you were not truly Born Again as you claimed. Anyway, thank God for the soul searching that has led to your testimony. More grace and strength be multiplied unto you.
Re: Ladies, Why You Must Become A Born Again Virgin by kestolove95(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Once lost can't b gain again
Re: Ladies, Why You Must Become A Born Again Virgin by donholy28(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
If u no be virgin...u no be virgin...even if u like form Reverend sister

(1) (Reply)

Follow This Dating Dairy, Its Amazing!!!!!!!!!!! / Tips For A Healthy Relationship Exclusively For Ladies / How To Talk About Apast Relationship Withyour Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.