Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA (41834 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / You’re Not My Flight Instructor? / Meet The 23-year-old Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA Mubarak Bashir Abdu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA by splashbaby(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
.... And those Lagooners are claiming aboki don't have brain...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA by Sweetlemon(f): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
pharmow:
The first thing I did after opening this thread is to see the tribe of the young brain. I'm so glad he is neither yoruba nor igbo. Had it mean he's from either tribe I would have left the thread without any comment because I know it's just a matter of time before tribal bashing starts. And I'm tired of the tribal bashing sh.it
Like I said in one of my comments, the mistake most of we southeners make is to believe Hausa people are not educated. Though in comparison, it is true that the number of southerners that have western education outweighs those of the northerners but the few northerners that do go to school always do well. I dont know how important this is until i traveled outside the country. Everyone cannot be a degree holder, some people should do skilled trade while some other people follow whatever they are talented in. I believe this is the way a normal society should be.

NB: One of the bane of naija problem is the fierce rival between the 2 major tribes of Yoruba and Igbo. Only if both can work for selfless interest of naija development. I know I will get bashed for this comment but this to you my friends is the truth.

Guy, walk into any bar and order what you like, I will pay.

NaijaForLyf!
#Arrogantly Naija.

Make who no like am go do excursion for Lagoon.
Re: Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA by pharmow: 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sweetlemon:

NaijaForLyf!
#Arrogantly Naija.

It's presently past noon where I am, and I'm presently at work. Thanks for the gesture though. I do appreciate wink

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA by laudate: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ilekeh:
Northerners like flight school. I met a lot of them at my flight school. b I've never met so many northerners outside of Nigeria.

So proud of him. Fine looking hausa-fulani boy kiss

What do you mean by Hausa-Fulani? He is Fulani, not Hausa even though he probably speaks the language. Do you know how many tribes are in Kano State??! shocked
Re: Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA by laudate: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sweetlemon:

NaijaForLyf!
#Arrogantly Naija.

Yes, oh!! Up Naija! cool
Re: Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA by WailingWailer00(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
fulanimafia:

A self-acclaimed wailer talking about spewing trash. Maintain your lane.
Tribal bigot like you, Fulani people are just like their cows, animals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA by laudate: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Tribal bigot like you, Fulani people are just like their cows, animals

You just registered this moniker just 4 days ago, in order to be able to launch ad hominem attacks at other people online?

Something tells me you were banned a while ago for making such inciting statements.

What was your usersame in your former life on NL?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA by WailingWailer00(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
laudate:

You just registered this moniker just 4 days ago, in order to be able to launch ad hominem attacks at other people online?

Something tells me you were banned a while ago for making such inciting statements.

What was your usersame in your former life on NL?? shocked
None of your business
Re: Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA by ubanDoma1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
I am happy to hear news like this coming from Nigeria. ..regardless of tribe or religion........Nairalanders , u don't just sit and be reading other people's success. ....u can make it too
Re: Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA by mummydirect(f): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Can't people make comments here without diverting into tribal antagonistic rivalry. Shalom!
Re: Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA by laudate: 3:34am On Aug 25, 2015
WailingWailer00:

None of your business

Fear dey catch you, abi? You no fit answer the question?? grin
Re: Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA by WailingWailer00(m): 5:17am On Aug 25, 2015
laudate:

Fear dey catch you, abi? You no fit answer the question?? grin
Fear of probe by Buhari or what? Gerra outta here mehn
Re: Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA by Weah96: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2015
LOL. He must be the latest MK Ultra project in the pipeline.

Who in his right mind would show up at a US flight school with the name Mubarak? You dey craze? Take job if they born you well.
Re: Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA by kabaka1: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
chynergy1:
aboki don break record...at least for once
i am happy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dangote nko grin grin grin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghastly Accident Along Njaba Road In Imo, Resident Blames Marine Spirit. Photos / Man Comes Out Alive From Crushed Bus After Container Destroyed 9 Vehicles. Photo / Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.