Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,081 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 (20561 Views)

FG Okays 29-member Panel On N56,000 Minimum Wage Demand / Corruption: Buhari Raises Prosecution Panel, Names Members / Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by shammah1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
asin ehn. His cluelessness is very disturbing
CR77:
angry

Buhari is super clueless Baba
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by shammah1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Anyone founf wanting should face the full penalty of the law, but hatred and tribalism would not allow some people know that these people are actually stealing from us of us.
Your English is very whack
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by amakasul(f): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:
This president is super clueless. Instead of finding how to fulfill his campaign promises to the northerners and yorubas that voted him, he is busy chasing shadows

You want to put tribal interests ahead of making Nigeria transparent and accountable for the betterment of all Nigerians? Are you sure this train has not left you behind?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by tete7000(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
My own submission is that the members of the panel must be engaged on voluntary basis. No pay! Oil price has plummeted and we barely have enough to sustain the economy. No money to pay those men's salary. Let them render whatever they do as part of their own voluntary service to make Nigeria work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by shammah1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
The old man is too clueless to do that
Editor1:
Probe, Probe, Probe.

This ain't what Nigerians need at this time. Probe won't put food on the table of the poor man. Corruption is very strong and you can't fight it in a few years cos u don't have 100yrs at ur disposal.

My advice: Close all channels that will lead to corruption. Stylishly retrieve most of the monies stolen, cos u can't get all. Then focus on developing the country. Shikena!!!
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by fulanimafia: 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
thekingsmen:

This one na dodge buhari and co wan dodge....Buhari we dare you...... probe Jonathan government alone and see what will happen

calebo101:

They must probe oooo, we want to see the end of it. When Buhari's body language jails all the corrupt people in Nigeria wake me up. Propaganda can only get you as far to your destruction!

These were the wailers antics just a few hours ago. Now they are whining after a probe panel has been set up. Don't worry.
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by FreeGlobe(f): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
nateevs:

You are in a confused state of expectation. On one hand you have written Buhari off as a military dictator that can offer nothing good.

At the same you are displaying extreme anger at him for a perceived lack of action.

If you don't like Buhari, don't post. This is what humans do about things they cannot stand. They don't bother at all.

It's safe to say a part of you is expectant. That's the only reason you are angry.

As long as the dictator is running the nation with SS/SE oil I must post.. I'm not a slave like you. I don't expect anything from a bigot and his lack of action so far has vindicated me.
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by AnanseK(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
tolustx:
I hope at the end of 4 years Buhari would not have ONLY done probing of past administrations for the whole tenure. It's probing, probing and probing we are hearing.

If he does only that and Nigerians realize the dangers of corruption to a developing nation and stop it. He will still be a hero.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by shammah1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
kayo80:
Funny immature people on here keep making fun of Buhari, and yet, his tactics are working. No Ministers, and everything is working itself out, just by the fear Buhari has planted in the mind of the corrupt people in the Nigerian system.
how?
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by AnanseK(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:

As long as the dictator is running the nation with SS/SE oil I must post.. I'm not a slave like you. I don't expect anything from a bigot and his lack of action so far has vindicated me.

Unfortunately Everyone can read the bigotry from your frustrated comments not from Buhari's activities.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by fulanimafia: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
thekingsmen:

This one na dodge buhari and co wan dodge....Buhari we dare you...... probe Jonathan government alone and see what will happen

PMB has instructed the probe panel to investigate arms purchases from 2007. We are waiting to see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by mildflame: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
appini:
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria

Oh boy PMB don spoil ur THIEF THIEF life, Kirikiri de wait 4all of U

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by Sagamite(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
This is what a decent man is doing.

While the Cretin of Otuoke and the criminal Pastor Oritsejafor where carring $9m in suitcases in private jets to SA while claiming they are buying ammunitions.

E no go better for all GEJ's supporters.
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by FreeGlobe(f): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Hian! Shut up jare. Your father is nameless you fat meat pie.
go and die... truth is always bitter
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by FreeGlobe(f): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
AnanseK:

Unfortunately Everyone can read the bigotry from your frustrated comments not from Buhari's activities.
Nothing new, Buhari is also a bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by appini: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
mildflame:

Oh boy PMB don spoil ur THIEF THIEF life, Kirikiri de wait 4all of U

Did you mean he will probe me too? I'm waiting... Kontinu!!
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
fulanimafia:

PMB has instructed the probe panel to investigate arms purchases from 2007. We are waiting to see what will happen.
speaks volume about a man who says one thing now and another thing in the next minute....

Buhari..... I will not probe Past administrations

Buhari.... As a responsible government, we shall probe Jonathan and the probe will not involve the far past

Buhari .... “Let me say that officially, nobody is under probe even Dr. Jonathan.

which way my sowrayi fulanimafia.. which way
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by appini: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
The Duarian will soon raise a one million men panel to probe the whole country.
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by fulanimafia: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
thekingsmen:

speaks volume about a man who says one thing now and another thing in the next minute....

Buhari..... I will not probe Past administrations

Buhari.... As a responsible government, we shall probe Jonathan and the probe will not involve the far past

Buhari .... “Let me say that officially, nobody is under probe even Dr. Jonathan.

which way my sowrayi fulanimafia.. which way

That's kindergarten trash. President Muhammadu Buhari directed the National Security Adviser to convene an investigative committee on the procurement of hardware and munitions in the Armed Forces from 2007 till now. Until it is convened an inaugurated, nobody is under probe yet so the statements are valid. Keep in mind the 2007-2015 scope includes the late President Yar'adua.

In case you have not noticed however, Jonathan cannot escape a comprehensive and extensive probe under Buhari for reasons the President has made clear severally.

We are waiting to see what you claimed would happen when he does.
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by mildflame: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
appini:

Did you mean he will probe me too? I'm waiting... Kontinu!!

All THIEF THIEF persons na Kirikiri get una

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
fulanimafia:

That's kindergarten trash. President Muhammadu Buhari directed the National Security Adviser to convene an investigative committee on the procurement of hardware and munitions in the Armed Forces from 2007 till now. Until it is convened an inaugurated, nobody is under probe yet so the statements are valid. Keep in mind 2007-2010 includes the late President Yar'adua.

In case you have not noticed however, Jonathan cannot escape a comprehensive and extensive probe under Buhari for reasons the President has made clear severally.

We are waiting to see what you claimed would happen when he does.
sowrayi a lot would happen.... lets just keep our hands folded and watch the drama as it unfold... Buhari himself knows the hard truth and is being cautious. he dare not risk it cause the consequences of a selective Jonathan persecution and victimization will not go down well with his administration.
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by kayo80(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
shammah1:
how?

U get light abi u no get light?
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by sunayo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Why is president Buhari so scared of OBJ? Starting from Yaradua is just to safe face, the target is Dansuki-GEJ.

Like Bishop Kukah said, PMB will waste 4yrs probing without real governance.

The clear policy, no cabinet, no programme.
Noise, propaganda, lies, ineptitude, vengance are what we're getting from this administration.
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by olayinkaj2(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
pistol:
this man that did not buy a single rifle when he was a military dictator.
he can only deceive the gullible who are unfortunate to be in the majority.
. So, you were there to know he didn't purchase any rifle when he was a military head of states abi? Keep deceiving yourself wailing wailer.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by olayinkaj2(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Enemy of progress wouldn't want to hear this o, see pee inside their panties. Iduro o si, ibere osi fun eni to gbodo min.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:
This president is super clueless. Instead of finding how to fulfill his campaign promises to the northerners and yorubas that voted him, he is busy chasing shadows
But he has more sense dan ur wailer drunkard hero . mumu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by Jesusloveyou: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Editor1:
Probe, Probe, Probe.

This ain't what Nigerians need at this time. Probe won't put food on the table of the poor man. Corruption is very strong and you can't fight it in a few years cos u don't have 100yrs at ur disposal.

My advice: Close all channels that will lead to corruption. Stylishly retrieve most of the monies stolen, cos u can't get all. Then focus on developing the country. Shikena!!!
na wa ooo, u saTANist always advice wrongly, that is how ur clueless hero fail woefully, how can PMB stylishly retrieved most of d stolen money without a probe? If he start to stylishly retrieved most money now according to u, you saTANist wil start crying of witches and wizard hunting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by dat9jaguy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Editor1:
Probe, Probe, Probe.

And what do you think he is doing now.
If you don't have anything to say,enter read only mode.
No be by force to comment.
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by Ephemmm: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
pistol:
this man that did not buy a single rifle when he was a military dictator.
he can only deceive the gullible who are unfortunate to be in the majority.
[/s]

Must he buy rifle to kill members of your family when there was none to fight? I wonder how gullible people like you reason through your anus.

I don't blame you cos not everybody is talented when it comes to reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by Ephemmm: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Editor1:
Probe, Probe, Probe.

at bolded, how will he retrieve stolen monies when he didn't investigate? so in your own naïve thinking, PMB should just accuse somebody of stealing and force him/her to vomit it without any investigation nor concrete evidence.

The way you dey reason hen, na only you waka come oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by Jesusloveyou: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
AnanseK:

If he does only that and Nigerians realize the dangers of corruption to a developing nation and stop it. He will still be a hero.
u are right, he is already an hero, even if he did not do anything, i voted for him just to clean d corrupt system.
Re: Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
heads needs to roll...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Entwistle Rubbishes Telegraph Report On Buhari (photos) / Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall / Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor: Senate Confirms 82-Year-Old Ambassadorial Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.