Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure (29191 Views)

Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate / Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure / Man Who Met Gudaji Kazaure On A Plane Shares Experience. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by EnkayDezign: 1:11am On Mar 23, 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by mykelmeezy: 1:24am On Mar 23, 2017
FTC again

seun ooo na bitcoins i need my reward

back to the matter eeh

anything is possible in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Dailyfavour(m): 2:31am On Mar 23, 2017
Is this a cheap way of forcing Fanta out of market?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by dahunsy(f): 2:46am On Mar 23, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# kazaure my man grin he never disappionts

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by EnkayDezign4: 2:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Dailyfavour:
Is this a cheap way of forcing Fanta out of market?

I don't think so. They're both made by the same company

48 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Standing5(m): 2:56am On Mar 23, 2017
And so?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by dealslip(f): 3:28am On Mar 23, 2017
no wonder we have not made any meaningful progress in Nigeria. This man is an illiterate, what will this one do with economic policies, he wont even understand it.

37 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by kolado(m): 4:54am On Mar 23, 2017
Why can't they summon the DG of NAFDAC and SON instead of all these cheap talk? I know if they do they will refuse to come just like Ali and Babachir. Toothless National Assembly!

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by iambijo(m): 6:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Am representing Kazaure,roni,gwiwa,yan-kwashi mr.speaker am from jigawa state

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 23, 2017
The same borehole u dey use for your house.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by NASTYNASOSO: 6:54am On Mar 23, 2017
dealslip:
no wonder we have not made any meaningful progress in Nigeria. This man is an illiterate, what will this one do with economic policies, he wont even understand it.
HMMMNN
YOUR OVER SABI AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE LEGISTLATURE IS POOR AND VAGUE.
HE IS A VOICE OF THE POPULACE THAT ELECTED HIM AND HE IS NOT IN THE GREEN CHAMBERS TO FORMULATE ECONOMIC POLICIES.
HIGH TIME YOU GET IT IN YOUR SKULL GRAMMER IS NOT GOVERNANCE
GRAMMAR DOES NOT DEPICT INTELLIGENCE.
IT IS ONLY A SEMI LITERATE PERSON THAT RALLIES EVEYRHING TO GRAMMER
THE NORTH ASIANS ARE CONSIDERED TO BE THE MOST INTELLIGENT RACE IN RHE WORLD AND THEY DONT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by SuperS1Panther: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2017
See what our Rep is saying!!!!!

What has he done about it?

Govt has failed to provide public water, what do you want individuals and companies to run with -- water from River Niger?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by mrvitalis(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Yes that's the source of the water ...but has he had of purification ?? Common we know u guys are not smart don't just show ur less smart than we expected

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by kuuljay(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2017
Are they supposed to use rain water

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Nbote(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2017
And what is wrong with borehole water? Dis is what happens wen bunch of illiterates are in leadership positions.. From d onset d whole cock and bull story about Fanta and sprite was obviously a smear campaign which was helped to make d rounds by ignorant ppl... If I b NBC I'll start by suing some of these morons...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by xxgig(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2017
mrvitalis:
Yes that's the source of the water ...but has he had of purification ?? Common we know u guys are not smart don't just show ur less smart than we expected
I guess he wants them to use sea or Dam water. Nonsense! How can a HOR Member not know that bore hole water is what we'll live on, the treatment process the water goes through kills off germs, remove particles, control pH, THis men should stop playing to the gallery with out minds.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Every year senators passes budget for provision of pipe borne water.Meanwhile,those money are diverted to private pockets.Now,is it the duty of coca-cola who pay taxes to the government to provide portable water or it is the government?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2017
And this senators go to community to commission boreholes they built with constituency allawee and their names boldly written on them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Walphem(m): 8:21am On Mar 23, 2017
This guy isn't fit to be a councilor, the level,of his argument is way to shallow; we all agree that NAFDAC and SON are compromised, but don't say that as a kindergarten student, speak like someone with facts and figures.

Definitely, this chamber will be boring,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Amberon: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Oh
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by olakiko: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2017
this man too talk... hahaha
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Flexherbal(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
A general advice: Reduce your intake of sugary things and eat more or fresh fruits and vegetables.

https://www.nairaland.com/3654604/eat-these-fruits-regularly-grow-healthy-reproductive-organ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by veekid(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
So?
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Tazdroid(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
Borehole water is even clean sef. The Coca Cola branch in India sought permission to use water from "streams and rivers"!

Even if they have the bestest purification water plant, knowledge of the source could make you hate Coke forever.

WATER WEY PRIYA, RAJU & FRIENDS DON BAF, PISS, SHIIT, DO RISHUAL INSIDE

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by gevans(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
but there is nothing wrong using purified borehole water to produce drink
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Ogashub(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by tmanny1: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
this man always crack me up
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by nogbo: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
My Honourable
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by ItsawrapOutfit: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
No comments
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by ALAYORMII: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
How can he tell??

Nigeria is a joke
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by Cobab(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2017
Can this be true!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure by gentlechyke(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2017
I pitch a fuhk here. I don't understand what our standardization agencies are doing. That's how d schweppes i bought was tasting like sewer...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba / Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West / President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.