Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! (70806 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=Damalex4luv post=37332672]
Why won't you be damned, what so special in the threads I opened. Most of them are jokes and not that am abusive unlike your frustrated self. Am only having fun i'm not living a life of regret so the threads I opened should be my business and not yours, for all I care you can go to helll. You said you're miles away, does that really bring out any form changes in you. Just make sure you don't only learn books in school, you should also learn courtesy because school is not everything. There is a life after school which is the real world waiting for you.
Sorry for all the abuses, am not really used to that, you frustrated me into doing all that. Am [\quote]

Why don't you mind your business let me be. Save your useless apologies. I don't need them
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by falconey(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Topman0001:
how are u sure she will open up to her family, she may even lie against u and tell her people that she caught u in bed with another lady and that's why u want to withraw. Just confide in someone close to u among her family. The person will now b doing the talking while u start another search.

I acknowledged your contribution...... But put yourself in his shoe, don't forget you must be very furious about the whole thing.

At this stage a man will be in rage, he doesn't care about her or what her family think of him. Even if he is going to not at this time.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
SO WHAT IS YOUR OBJECTIVE NOW!

I ACCUSE YOU OF BEING SHAMELESS BECAUSE YOU WERE BRINGING RUBBISH OUT OF YOUR MOUTH OR RATHER BRAIN.

IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT INSENSITIVE, TRY AND LOOK INTO YOUR PREVIOUS POST. ONE MAY SEE YOU AS A SLUT.

Lmao! Who cares what anyone thinks of me?
I expect peopl such as you who think they are better than anyone else to show it their character.
Sonofananimal indeed!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao! Who cares what anyone thinks of me?
I expect peopl such as you who think they are better than anyone else to show it their character.
Sonofananimal indeed!
I WILL NOT GO INTO E-FIGHT WITH YOU.

I CAN READ WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO.

TRY TO WORK ON YOUR INFERIORITY AND DO HAVE A NICE DAY wink

THANK YOU
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Damalex4luv(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=oreos post=37334340][/quote]
You're an unrepentant asshole, hope your pride won't lead you to your downfall and probably destroying you. I've had enough of your ignorance.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Oxytocin712: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
I all encourage you to forgive her with all your heart. Then let her go so that later in life whenever you travel you won't have double mind on what had transpire between her and your neighbour. Likewise, confide in one of the family member who can keep sicret, by that he or she can speak your mind.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
Keneking:
First and foremost, I need to highlight some of the misconstructions in your story.

1. In T(t)he course of time have been so familiar with her mum and siblings and we were just about preparing for our introduction.

2. Due to the nature of my work I live in lagos and she stays at Ibadan, (i) have been so(not necessary) faithful to her(you all know what (i) am talking about).

3. On the 16th of a(A)ug(.), (delete), I told her I was going to come around on the 19th. (Wednesday). when I got to Ibadan on w(W)ednesday, I checked-in (in)delete a guest house closer to her house.

4. I was so happy been around her again, because I believed since her mum knows me, mehn (what nonsense is this?), I thought I owned her.

Nonsense write-up!!! Too many grammatical errors undecided

Are you related to Faka Jonathan?

Walks out of thread, hissing continuously angry
arse
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
I WILL NOT GO INTO E-FIGHT WITH YOU.

I CAN READ WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO.

TRY TO WORK ON YOUR INFERIORITY AND DO HAVE A NICE DAY wink

THANK YOU

Okotoligwa!
Me ke? Inferiority kini??
Lmao! !!!
You can continue to sing all your hypocritical bullshiite to people who take you serious on here.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Damalex4luv:

You're an unrepentant asshole, hope your pride won't lead you to your downfall and probably destroying you. I've had enough of your ignorance.

grin

At last!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by flokii: 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
@OP the best mistake you'll ever make is to overlook her actions through forgiveness or whatever... LOVE to me is subjective. it depends on so many things to work e.g chance, wealth, distance, time, sexual satisfaction etc. Just forget this one and move on with your life..#Shithappenz
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
flokii:
@OP the best mistake you'll ever make is to overlook her actions through forgiveness or whatever... LOVE to me is subjective. it depends on so many things to work e.g chance, wealth, distance, time, sexual satisfaction etc. Just forget this one and move on with your life..#Shithappenz
LOVE IS OVER RATED.

NOWADAYS, WE HAVE TO USE OUR HEAD TO LOVE NOT HEART.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Damalex4luv(m): 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
oreos:

grin

At last!
At last what! Dumbass
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 26, 2015
my dear forgive but cut everything
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Titilayo382(f): 1:50am On Aug 26, 2015
Forgive and forget.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by SmooshCHN: 2:53am On Aug 26, 2015
refreshrate:

How you go accept pregnancy from pvssy wey dey certified as public wi-fi area?
make she use leg tear the condom sef small hole too much, na today dem begin deny belle?
Thats one

Two no be you dey buy condom?
Hand dey pain you wey you no fit wear am yourself abi the pin wey go burst the condom dey inside the labia?

Guy wake up o na Lagos you dey now o
You're funny.. I'm just saying it'll be better if he just dump her totally. Maybe He's not the type that'll fùck her TDB. Moving on is the best thing to do in this case.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by NemzySeries(m): 6:03am On Aug 26, 2015
Mznaett:
The babe no try at allundecided

These days, Poles and Holes aiint loyal at all aswearsad

Gosh! Now I've come 2understand that after dropping my cane in a nice position some silly students might come play with it carelessly sad

#TeamCelibatetongue
Hahahahaahahahahahahaa "poles & holes ain't loyal"
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2015
Point of correction love do exist! God is love we only abuse it as humans, one bad turn deserves anoda try, tnk God u didn't discover dat shiit in ur marriage. Lay her off 4 life nd let her tell dat 2 hr family.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by perryy(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2015
My brother, I know you really (blindly) loved that girl. But now that the gods of your ancestors have shown you the signs of things to come, do not look the other way; do not ignore signs for that is the language of the gods.

Like someone rightly said earlier, your uncovering her deals was divine. Do you think it is easy for a cheating girl to leave her phone behind and unlocked? It is practically impossible. What happened that night was divine intervention. Heed it now and flee to avoid another story that touches the heart in the near future
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by ayocool(m): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2015
No one is above mistake even though cheating is no mistake but a matter of selfishness and choice. If you have cheated on her before, you should be able to forgive and work on yourselves. It will be very hard though. If it is the first time she is doing such and you never noticed something fishy about her before, you can forgive but you will need more time, pend engagement or wedding plans and get to know her more. Now you can snoop into her phone, email and stuffs, in less than 6 months you should be able to tell if it was a mistake. If you can for now try to put the fact that she cheated beside, analyze who she is that you know, is she more of a wife material? God fearing, good cook, family oriented, attitudes, her influence in your life so far or any other thing. If pros is more than cons, you can as well forgive her. How remorseful has she been so far? she should be able to tell you more than you need to know about the affair 100% truth on why and promise you it wont happen again, rage at her to see if she will get defensive or will still be persistent in asking for forgiveness, then you can forgive her also if you are convinced she wont do that again. Too many IF's. The greatest fear in forgiving a cheater yet is the thought of 'not knowing if he/she will do it again because the chance is 50/50.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Blakjewelry(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

In as much as I know you have good intentions, not all second chances are worthy of it. Some second chances led a lot of folks to their early graves.
Though you are right, but to me when it comes to forgiving I don't waste time because I believe we fall so that we can rise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by gsalvatore: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2015
oreos:

You are going to throw away your happiness and damage the psychological well-being of your future kids for REVENGE.

Aren't you real smart, boy?

who said anything about kids here?

when you slave someone, do you go ahead and procreate with the slave?

who is smart here, Son?
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=Sall
Remember, anybody hammering someone else's chic hammers like that's the last time... Hammers with so much intensity... Drilling the last oil well... And u my friend is left with an equipment with no residual value. Make the wise decision and suffer the pain now... She probably moved on to the next guy, you're here thinking she cares.[/quote]
U probably must b talking from experience and I can state u r d guy that drilled her y my guy (OP) was away. God will judge u...lol!!! Anyway, every one has a right to their opinion. One question everyone including d guys and d females. HOW LONG R U GONNA KEEP BREAKINGUP JUST because D ONE U LOVE CHEATED ON U KNWING FULLY WELL THAT CHEATING IS D ODEL OF D DAY AND RAMPANT EVEN IN MARRIAGE I can stake my life that 97% relationships n marriages today r unfaithful and 3% once cheated. So stop killing urself over d fact that ur partner cheated or once cheated pls! My take, my stance. Take it or leave!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by repogirl(f): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2015
Boyooosa:
Repogirl will not come and comment on this one now.....
lol, well...., you have adviced the op rightly..... l have a friend whose fiancee now wife, did something similar....he had been out of the country a few years, the difference was that the girl told him that she was getting attracted to another guy and when she slept with the guy , she confessed that it was konji that was doing her....they broke up for a while but eventually got married. He looked past it all, and I can assure you the wife is overly faithful to him.

My advice to the OP would be to get closure, why did she do what she did? Maybe it might help them somehow, but...

He seems ready to move on anyway, he can do that but he shouldnt tell her family what she did...what does he aim to gain from that? She made her choices and she will suffer its consequences, so he should leave her if he cannot forgive her.

Last week a lady posted something similar to this and most guys told her to move on...same here, he should move on and leave her to herself.

By the way Boyooosa, you replied this post quite maturedly, maybe there is hope for you afterall.... tongue

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2015
gsalvatore:
who said anything about kids here?

when you slave someone, do you go ahead and procreate with the slave?

who is smart here, Son?

You are a bloody foo.l

Who is to say she would not poison you or murder you somedayundecided
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2015
Salligreen:

Remember, anybody hammering someone else's chic hammers like that's the last time... Hammers with so much intensity... Drilling the last oil well... And u my friend is left with an equipment with no residual value. Make the wise decision and suffer the pain now... She probably moved on to the next guy, you're here thinking she cares.

U probably must b talking from experience and I can stake u r d guy that drilled her y my guy (OP) was away. God will judge u...lol!!! Anyway, every one has a right to their opinion. One question everyone including d guys and d females. HOW LONG R U GONNA KEEP BREAKINGUP JUST because D ONE U LOVE CHEATED ON U KNWING FULLY WELL THAT CHEATING IS D ODEL OF D DAY AND RAMPANT EVEN IN MARRIAGE I can stake my life that 97% relationships n marriages today r unfaithful and 3% once cheated. So stop killing urself over d fact that ur partner cheated or once cheated pls! My take, my stance. Take it or leave!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by gsalvatore: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2015
Ganjafama:
Marry her and sacrifice his future happiness because of revenge? That bulls.hit

Sacrifice ke?

When masters have slaves. Do they sacrifice all their life for the slave/s?

I get it...Some folks got all their life revolving around a woman...
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by gsalvatore: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2015
oreos:

You are a bloody foo.l

Who is to say she would not poison you or murder you somedayundecided

Ok. You think when you add insult to your comment it makes you look smart? yes?

when she cheated on him. isnt that a form of poison?(I dont expect you to grasp this line)

BTW, do slaves poison their masters? don't they know the consequences?

Mr.Oreo, all indications shows that you struggle at being intelligent...

I wont join issues with you anymore...now son, Go play with sand its sunny out there and while at it dont bother mentioning me.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Mightyraw(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2015
prettysassygirl:
she doesent deserve you,any girl that cheats on her man before marriage wld do DAT after,she ain't worth it,dia better girls out there,DAT I am sure
see advert
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by stayne01(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Mznaett:
The babe no try at allundecided

These days, Poles and Holes aiint loyal at all aswearsad

Gosh! Now I've come 2understand that after dropping my cane in a nice position some silly students might come play with it carelessly sad

#TeamCelibatetongue
nice talk looool.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by fadolak(f): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2015
adahgold:
Bro the honest truth is that you have to tell the parent in order for them not to blame you and finally leave her period becuz she will still cheat after u guys get married.
I don't support you on that. That she cheated now doesn't mean she will cheat in the marriage.
Am not saying she did a good thing but please forgive her and give her another chance.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by DeRoyalFranco(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2015
9ja gurls and thier stupid attitudes... Just why i wanna marry a Togolese... Nigeria! The head office of bitches.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2015
fadolak:

I don't support you on that. That she cheated now doesn't mean she will cheat in the marriage.
Am not saying she did a good thing but please forgive her and give her another chance.
I THINK YOU ARE WATCHING TO MUCH OF MEXICO FILMS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha / Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.