Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? (6608 Views)

What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
oreos:
I am going to have a cat(s). Their eyes are the most interesting feature that have got. You also have to doff your hat to their[b] independent and arrogant nature. [/b]
Yeah, just like a certain woman...wink
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
lol where's the meat inside moskito grin
You learnt to eat cats later in life, didn't you? Did you knowingly eat the first one or was after you did?
The first pork I had was roasted and somewhat dry so I mistook it for 'bushmeat'.♦
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Yeah, just like a certain woman...wink

You always crack me up grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by SAMBARRY: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You learnt to eat cats later in life, didn't you? Did you knowingly eat the first one or was after you did?
The first pork I had was roasted and somewhat dry so I mistook it for 'bushmeat'.♦
of course I learnt how to eat cats later in life. I learnt it when I went to visit a friend and she served me egusi soup cat meat and semo.she never told me it was cat meat until I finished eating it.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by Onegai(f): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
cats are one of the easiest creatures to kill.

All it takes is to grab the thing. Tie its two hands and legs, put inside sac and tie it very well. Roll it over your head several times and slam its head on the floor like 3 times till its dead. Lobatan.

Kilolembe cool

Abeg if I've offended you at any time in the future, I apologise grin This ya description shows you have the mind and liver to do anything to any living creature. Please don't let me fall asleep around you when you're pissed or hungry grin

and I thought my two older sisters were gangsters...
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by freecocoa(f): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I have chisos already bet which one be therapy again? Therapy for what? For eating cats? smiley

you're talking like this because you have not tried cat laps. It's tastier than chicken wings smiley
Babe you are not well.grin

I hope you don't feed princess the same things you eat o,grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by SAMBARRY: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Onegai:

Abeg if I've offended you at any time in the future, I apologise grin This ya description shows you have the mind and liver to do anything to any living creature. Please don't let me fall asleep around you when you're pissed or hungry grin

and I thought my two older sisters were gangsters...
lol you're not a cat so you are of no use to me my dear smiley

bet if you come to my house with your cat I can assure you its not going to leave with you smiley cool
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by SAMBARRY: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
freecocoa:
Babe you are not well.grin

I hope you don't feed princess the same things you eat o,grin
and how do you know I'm not well. What are the parameters or indices you tested me with and came to the conclusion that I'm not well? smiley

As for my daughter she eats whatever I eat. We eat together in any case so what's even the big deal in cats. Abi you nor dey chop monkey ni? smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by mutter(f): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
If this an attempt to garner more sympathy for cats then it's working. Nice story.♦

It really did happen. That cat rook care of the baby like it was her own. Still amazes me till today but animals are like that.
In my early twenties I had a dog. Once iI was seeing a visitor off. As I opened the door the dog just sprung up ran towards the door pushed me out of the way. I was about hitting the dog but she stood in front of me barking. Right at the front door was a gigantic snake. The snake was almost two meters. I and my visitors screamed . I would have stepped on the snake. The snake headed straight into the house. The guard heard our screams and came and killed the snake
When my father came home he burnt the snake.He probably felt someone sent it. Lol
Anilmals are very faithful and protective if you show them care.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by freecocoa(f): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2015
SAMBARRY:
and how do you know I'm not well. What are the parameters or indices you tested me with and came to the conclusion that I'm not well? smiley

As for my daughter she eats whatever I eat. We eat together in any case so what's even the big deal in cats. Abi you nor dey chop monkey ni? smiley
I can't wrap my head on it but I believe you are joking sha, monkey ke? I will die if I try that.grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by SAMBARRY: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
freecocoa:
I can't wrap my head on it but I believe you are joking sha, monkey ke? I will die if I try that.grin
monkey na better meat o.ewo omo yi sha grin

you don't know what you are missing grin

especially monkey testicles tongue cool

delicious wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Searching For A Wife Please Help A Nairalander / Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? / How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.