Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting (13238 Views)

IPOB Blasts Igbo Leaders' Meeting With Osibanjo, Says They're Jobbers / Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / Buhari Accepts NCS Boss’ Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
I want to follow him.. #interpreter
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by buoye1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
That's good
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by millionboi(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Buhari liks travel 2much

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by tola9ja: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
exemen:
well..... i have belive that PMB will take Nigeria to the promising land insha Allah........... any objections?....tola9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by glassjar1: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
TAKE MY BOOTS OFF WHEN I DIE OH BIAFRA .............

keep your president or give back to your waste trash slaves (oru)

I am a biafran cool cool hit me
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by musicsonline: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Captainswag225(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
PublicAssurance:
BUHARI will soon PROBE Ban Ki Moon
hahahahahahaha comment of the year.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by mediachirps(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
okolochyke:
The international community are happy with the new direction in Nigeria

Buhari has met with the leaders of the US, UK, Germany, France and now the UN President. They all see that things are no longer the same as it was under the Otueke drunkard.

The only people complaining are the wailing wailers united

shame on you bad people

keep wailing while Nigeria progresses

Lalasticlala, share the news biko
how does it benefits a common man on the street?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by okolochyke: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
mediachirps:
how does it benefits a common man on the street?

the job of government is to provide an environment for you to prosper

it is not their duty to feed you

Open your eyes and look for opportunities

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Duru1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ilekeh:

The zoo called Nigeria is more organized than the jungle called Biafra.

Actually to be honest, they're both on the same spectrum. So carry on.

Have you ever in your freaking life spent a second of the time in the so-called Biafra, if any space in the world goes by such self-indulging idiocy? If you could be honest with your answer, it is safe to say that your foolery is beyond human comprehension.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Ilekeh(f): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Duru1:

Have you ever in your freaking life spent a second of the time in the so-called Biafra, if any space in the world goes by such self-indulging idiocy? If you could be honest with your answer, it is safe to say that your foolery is beyond human comprehension.

Have you?
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good. But his handlers should prepare him well, We wouldn't want to hear another "West Germany" scenario. grin

u are a bastardd and i will still kee u one day. foool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
In Fela's voice " Waka waka baby"
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by PublicAssurance: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Enough of this disrespect for our President. You should show respect for our president. Calling him a dog makes no sense. Ogoni people should help themselves first instead of binge drinking day and night.
Duru1:
The zoo called Nigeria has really a dog as a leader. Please can someone tell Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, the point man of the fraudulent organization known as UN, that Ogoni land had a town named Bori that needs upgrade and facelift such as Lagos and Abuja? The term “cleanup” is a fraudulent word that will fetch the Ogoni people absolutely nothing on the long run.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Duru1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ilekeh:

Have you?

No, because there is no place on earth, to the best of my knowledge, is known as Biafra. Since you are the moronic dingbat that spewed the crap about the entity, I guess you should be the one to expatiate.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Duru1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
PublicAssurance:
Enough of this disrespect for our President. You should show respect for our president. Calling him a dog makes no sense. Ogoni people should help themselves first instead of binge drinking day and night.

I have no respect for walking fraud. When federal government was uplifting Lagos and Abuja, you should have informed the idiotic governments at center that natives of Lagos and Abuja should help themselves.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Evaromantik(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Why he no go accept......another golden opportunity for the satisfaction of his wanderlust
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by PublicAssurance: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
My friend go and sit down!!...you are probably drunk out of your mind right now.
Duru1:

I have no respect for walking fraud. When federal government was uplifting Lagos and Abuja, you should have informed the idiotic governments at center that natives of Lagos and Abuja should help themselves.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Ilekeh(f): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Duru1:

No, because there is no place on earth, to the best of my knowledge, is known as Biafra. Since you are the moronic dingbat that spewed the crap about the entity, I guess you should be the one to expatiate.

So Biafra is not compromised of the SE? With the secession of Biafra, will things magically change?Same people same leaders same ideology.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Ebukaokeke25: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good. But his handlers should prepare him well, We wouldn't want to hear another "West Germany" scenario. grin
Mr man show ur president some respect.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Duru1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ilekeh:

So Biafra is not compromised of the SE? With the secession of Biafra, will things magically change?Same people same leaders same ideology.

I smell fools when they strung words together. It is safe to say you have never lived in the imaginary Biafra even though your silly imagination knocks you into a goon.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Duru1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
PublicAssurance:
My friend go and sit down!!...you are probably drunk out of your mind right now.

You are a typical Nigerian and he or she has always come across a basement and loudmouthed fool.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by PublicAssurance: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sir I'm very proud to be a typical Nigerian. You want Ogoni land to be like Lagos and Abuja. You must be drunk!! Can you even make sense of what you wrote? Drunkard.
Duru1:

You are a typical Nigerian and he or she has always come across a basement and loudmouthed fool.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by darocha1: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
dirtysexyjokes:
Little Johnny comes in to school one morning wearing a brand new watch. His best friend, little
Benny, wants to know where the watch is from, so Johnny tells his story: “I was coming from the
bathroom to my bedroom when I heard a strange noise from my parent’s bedroom. I walked in and
saw them bouncing up and down. Dad said I could have anything I wanted as long as I didn’t tell the
family. I asked for a new watch and here it is.”
Benny decides he wants one too, so night after night he listens outside his parents’ bedroom for any
strange noises and, sure enough, eventually he hears some banging and groaning from the other side of
the door. He walks in and catches his parents in the act, so his dad offers him anything he wants to
keep quiet about the whole affair. Benny immediately says, “I want a watch.”
The dad sighs and says, “Alright, but go and stand in the corner and don’t make any noise.”

hahaha What a pleasant watch
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by mediachirps(m): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
okolochyke:

the job of government is to provide an environment for you to prosper

it is not their duty to feed you

Open your eyes and look for opportunities
do you read with your anus that you can't understand. ...if you're been able to survive cause you've got the opportunity. ..what happened to the less opportune?
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by batstan(m): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Great move. I see my country as the giant eagle once again.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Ilekeh(f): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Duru1:

I smell fools when they strung words together. It is safe to say you have never lived in the imaginary Biafra even though your silly imagination knocks you into a goon.

So Biafra is now imaginary? shocked
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Dankamaru(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Whenever there's a will there must be a way!
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by okolochyke: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
mediachirps:
do you read with your anus that you can't understand. ...if you're been able to survive cause you've got the opportunity. ..what happened to the less opportune?

the bolded is why you are struggling in life

Opportunities are available to those who open their eyes and mind

Instead of criticizing blindly, embrace life and seek opportunities
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by juliusjulius: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by okeybarca: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Another disgrace for d zoo called nigeria.just watch out and see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. / Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa, Scores Feared Dead / Corruption: PDP Urges NIA, DSS, Interpol to Track Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.