Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting (13232 Views)

IPOB Blasts Igbo Leaders' Meeting With Osibanjo, Says They're Jobbers / Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / Buhari Accepts NCS Boss’ Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Appareil(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
IF I HAVE ONE ADVICE FOR NL FROM S/E AND S/S, AVOID AND CEASE FROM COMMENTING ON ANY POLITICAL TOPIC OR ON GMB FOR A WHILE. JUST WATCH THEM AND SEE HOW THEY WILL ENJOY NL WITHOUT YOU. THE INSULTS TOO MUCH. ONLOOKERS VIEW POINT.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by ZUBY77(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
okolochyke:
The international community are happy with the new direction in Nigeria

Buhari has met with the leaders of the US, UK, Germany, France and now the UN President. They all see that things are no longer the same as it was under the Otueke drunkard.

The only people complaining are the wailing wailers united

shame on you bad people

keep wailing while Nigeria progresses

Lalasticlala, share the news biko

If you have any brain inside your head, you should have known that the countries you mentioned never cared shiit about Africa.
If Buhari must travel like a tourist, he should face Asia for now.
That's where you have people with genuine interest tons.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by okolochyke: 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
ZUBY77:

If you have any brain inside your head, you should have known that the countries you mentioned never cared shiit about Africa.
If Buhari must travel like a tourist, he should face Asia for now.
That's where you have people with genuine interest tons.

Old man

If you had any decorum, you will make your point without insults

Give me the evidence that Asia cares about Africa?

Ode

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by ultraGM: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Duru1:
The zoo called Nigeria has really a dog as a leader. Please can someone tell Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, the point man of the fraudulent organization known as UN, that Ogoni land had a town named Bori that needs upgrade and facelift such as Lagos and Abuja? The term “cleanup” is a fraudulent word that will fetch the Ogoni people absolutely nothing on the long run.

One of THEM

Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by ZUBY77(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
okolochyke:

Old man

If you had any decorum, you will make your point without insults

Give me the evidence that Asia cares about Africa?

Ode

Sorry, I forgot you are still breastfeeding.

Meanwhile, we know the people that crashed the economy of Zimbabwe with sanctions.
We know the people who forced the President of Gabon on the people for selfish interests.
We know those who killed Gaddafi an destroyed Libya, one the best countries in Africa.
We know those who killed the Algerians for their oil.
We know where all the stolen money from Africa are kept and the people that hide them for the thieves.

There are a million clear evidence but I don't expect you to see them.
As long as Rihanna and Beyonce, Chelsea and Arsenal are from the west, then you won't be able to see their sins.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by okolochyke: 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
ZUBY77:

Sorry, I forgot you are still breastfeeding.

Meanwhile, we know the people that crashed the economy of Zimbabwe with sanctions.
We know the people who forced the President of Gabon on the people for selfish interests.
We know those who killed Gaddafi an destroyed Libya, one the best countries in Africa.
We know those who killed the Algerians for their oil.
We know where all the stolen money from Africa are kept and the people that hide them for the thieves.

There are a million clear evidence but I don't expect you to see them.
As long as Rihanna and Beyonce, Chelsea and Arsenal are from the west, then you won't be able to see their sins.

Sam, you are just writing epistles without making any sense

No evidence to back up your claims apart from repeating the nonsense you read online

You need to read more and analyse properly

Moreover, you have not answered my question. How do we know Asia cares about Africa? Chinese subtle colonization of African resources? Or have there shared money to your family that we dont know about? How can I collect mine?

You know nothing about international diplomacy but what do I expect from you really?
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by ademusiwa5: 1:17am On Aug 25, 2015
You people ask, why do the north win election all the time. because the independent country of the kingdom of western nigeria is not part of nigeria.

like if you look at the satellite picture.. they have over 100 Islamic state groups. so people who think i am stupid, should think twice..
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:01am On Aug 25, 2015
Duru1:
The zoo called Nigeria has really a dog as a leader. Please can someone tell Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, the point man of the fraudulent organization known as UN, that Ogoni land had a town named Bori that needs upgrade and facelift such as Lagos and Abuja? The term “cleanup” is a fraudulent word that will fetch the Ogoni people absolutely nothing on the long run.
Then get out of d zoo abeg.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Williams1982(m): 6:08am On Aug 25, 2015
Nice invitation. God is ur strenght PMB
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by vale20: 6:52am On Aug 25, 2015
What they going to discus is GAY
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by vale20: 6:57am On Aug 25, 2015
What they are going to discus is GAY. PMB going to ve meeting with GAY countries.
Re: Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting by Adminisher: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Duru1:

Which problem should have been presented to Dr Clueless before he left office. He is from the region, he was expected to solve most of its problems . 90 not to worry, Buhari will fix it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC / DMO Has Exposed The Lies Of Edo Government — Ize-iyamu / Fuel Subsidy: NAIRAXI To Digitize Public Transport To Mitigate Adverse Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.