Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) (51240 Views)

"Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner / (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering / See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by eagleeye2: 2:25am On Aug 25, 2015
spencekat:
You will see a lot of them at Aba.It is really embarrassing.For example,from Osisioma junction to Brass junction.
Yes, I understand that Aba has bad roads, which Nigerian city doesn't? I'm asking the OP, how exactly that pictures tells us it's Aba or it is because of Aba roads?
For the fun of it, that picture could have been taken anywhere.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by fashionale(m): 2:28am On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=yungpowers post=37301565]
Only a foolish foreigner who has lost his sense of reasoning will post this nonsense, it can never be an indigenous Citizen of ABA.
You and I know that the newly elected governor commenced work a day after he was sworn into office. In a week, it rains 5 times in ABA since June, if not more than that, constructions still go on even under the rain and at nights. Do you expect him to complete all the constructions and rehabilitations in two months.
Where have you been since the days of Orji Uzor Kalu and T.A Orji ?
Are there not ongoing constructions in ABA?
Why are you striving to tarnish the image of the new government which hasn't even lasted for three months.
If you don't like the new government, why not go back to your village to return after eight years when his second tenure must have ended.
By 2023, the ENYIMBA CITY shall be the best city in the Southeast, quote me.

The present govt is doin nothing, let us not deceive ourselves. Wasn't T.A Orji that put him there? My question is; can anything goood come out of the devil? Nooo!!!
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by fashionale(m): 2:30am On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=eagleeye2 post=37303762]
Yes, I understand that Aba has bad roads, which Nigerian city doesn't? I'm asking the OP, how exactly that pictures tells us it's Aba or it is because of Aba roads?

This picture was taken @ Nwala road off Faulks road in Aba
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by jumobi1(m): 2:32am On Aug 25, 2015
Nigerians we need to stone our leaders. They really don't give a flying feces about us.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by eagleeye2: 2:47am On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=fashionale post=37303789][/quote]
And Nwala road happens to be a major road? Or is it when residents block the drainages in front of their houses and refuse to clear it even during sanitation days, you come out here to blame government.
Yes, government have a lot of work to do in Aba and all of Abia state. But if this happened at Nwala, please don't blame the government but the citizens.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by eagleeye2: 2:54am On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=fashionale post=37303778][/quote]
So because T. A. is bad, Ikpeazu will automatically turn out bad. Haba.
In as much as I would want to see Alex Otti on that seat, I am not going to come here on NL and bad mouth Ikpeazu unnecessarily. If you talk about owing salaries now, I can say okay.
But condemning Ikpeazu because of the bad state of Nwala road is a No No.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Sheggy13(m): 3:23am On Aug 25, 2015
Evaromantik:
The gov't of the zoo abandoned us...,.....some of them are here mocking us,now where is the oneness?
What have your governors been doing all these years with federal allocations. Blame the "zoo" as usual.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by eagleeye2: 3:29am On Aug 25, 2015
spencekat:
You will see a lot of them at Aba.It is really embarrassing.For example,from Osisioma junction to Brass junction.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by babadem2much(m): 3:40am On Aug 25, 2015
You are busy doing konkosa or you are showing us the state of deplorable road in Aba, this is pure wickedness, i swear if she was my sis or girl n i catches you snaping her eh, i for shift ur jaw. Haba!
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by babadem2much(m): 3:42am On Aug 25, 2015
eagleeye2:

Na Amebor De Worry Am Konkosa. Just to get to fp you post any kind of girbish.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Chimonie(m): 4:09am On Aug 25, 2015
@ Op, Aba grammar! Too poor. You should have just written the story in pidgin.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by akatonero(m): 4:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Soo sad
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:52am On Aug 25, 2015
alaoeri:

Na federal road? abi wetin your governor dey do?
Gbam, dont mind dem jare.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by doskie(m): 5:27am On Aug 25, 2015
fashionale:
I was in a car this afternoon along a street, when all of a sudden I saw a lady falled inside a gutter due to the bad road.this is the kind of thing we now see in Aba. Everyday, people's goods worth hundred of thousands are lost due to the rate of bad roads in this town. Please I'm urging the federal govt to come to our rescue cause the people of Aba are dying everyday due to undue hardship caused by bad roads.
Life expectancy has declined thanks to the suffery been melted upon the citizens by the state govt.
and you quickly snapped her for the viewing pleasure of nairalanders because that was the most important thing to do at the moment.

1 Like

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by millionaireman: 5:40am On Aug 25, 2015
fashionale:
I was in a car this afternoon along a street, when all of a sudden I saw a lady falled inside a gutter due to the bad road.this is the kind of thing we now see in Aba. Everyday, people's goods worth hundred of thousands are lost due to the rate of bad roads in this town. Please I'm urging the federal govt to come to our rescue cause the people of Aba are dying everyday due to undue hardship caused by bad roads.
Life expectancy has declined thanks to the suffery been melted upon the citizens by the state govt.

Poor girl. Last Abia governor Orji takes the blame.

Orji believed that provision of modern development infrastructure in Abia state must only be for the state capital, Umuahia.
He believed that Abia state began and ended in Umuahia the state capital. For eight years, Orji left Aba roads to decay.

Orji's counterpart in Imo state, Okorocha, has similar attitude that development in a state is only for the state capital, more so, since Okorocha joined the APC.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by millionaireman: 6:02am On Aug 25, 2015
doskie:

and you quickly snapped her for the viewing pleasure of nairalanders because that was the most important thing to do at the moment.

Is that Op not a foolish fellow?
Pity is what goes to some body involved in an accident, not bringing her to public ridicule.

His appeal to federal government to come and give Aba good roads is the most foolish statement in the write-up. Does federal government build township roads for a state government?

It's like the present Imo state governor who says it's the federal government responsibility to complete a township drainage work in Orlu - a job started by a former governor of Imo state.

I would suggest that the present governor of Abia state pump most of the state's revenues into rebuilding Aba, and maintain all those billions of Naira infrastructure which former governor Orji used to decorate Umuahia.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by doskie(m): 6:19am On Aug 25, 2015
millionaireman:

Is that Op not a foolish fellow?
Pity is what goes to some body involved in an accident, not bringing her to public ridicule.

His appeal to federal government to come and give Aba good roads is the most foolish statement in the write-up. Does federal government build township roads for a state government?

It's like the present Imo state governor who says it's the federal government responsibility to complete a township drainage work in Orlu - a job started by a former governor of Imo state.

I would suggest that the present governor of Abia state pump most of the state's revenues into rebuilding Aba, and maintain all those billions of Naira infrastructure which former governor Orji used to decorate Umuahia.
?
I dont understand this camera generation. the other day somebody snapped a lady probably epileptic and labelled her a runs girl in voodoo crises. her blood and corpse put on the internet just like that like she had no right to privacy and dignity. her family and loved ones wont like it. in my culture the dead should be respected. you dont just get to snap and upload a corpse the way you like. death is a serious phenomenon. its not for play. I wont like to see the corpse of my beloved on the internet.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by basty: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2015
They destroyed their home States coming to claim Lagos.
Thunder will fire any Eastern claiming Lagos is no man's land.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by godwin120alex: 6:46am On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry girl.I feel sad abt Aba which has a lot of potentials yet d former governor T Orji was too greedy to see it.I hope d new governor will harness it
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by vickylala239: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2015
fashionale:

Federal government to cum help u.

Guy wake up.

All governors are doing deir roads on deir own.

Wake up.

Check out IMO state.

Lagos state.

Akwa ibom

Better wake.

Some governors sef r Evn looking for bad road in deir area.

ABA has worst governors,no wonder they say an Igbo man cn sell his wife for moni.

Go n protest,Cuz u Ppl Whr deir wen past governors came n left.

ABA was created to b a Vry dirty place,So we r Nt surprise @ all.

No road for u Ppl,Xcept ur governor wake up.

Tell ur governor to go look for Julius Berger n Stop using Igbo fake contractors.

Sumtym I Dnt knw Hw Igbo man tinks.an average Igbo man knw Dat he love moni more Dan anytin. U still go as far as using an Igbo contractor,wit Igbo workers on Igbo road.Jst imagine Hw that road will look Lik.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by olaolu89(m): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2015
fashionale:
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by infosplash(f): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2015
lol
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by stonecoldcafe: 7:24am On Aug 25, 2015
fashionale:

For God sake! A lady fell. What is falled?
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by rabbuy(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2015
horexy:

[size=15pt]fall

And all u could do was snap her? undecided
U could still av posted ds without d pic
[/size]
I think he is well aware of the team #picoradonbilivit
Well I also want to believe he is a gentleman so he drove her to his house for proper cleansing undecided
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2015
fashionale:

And instead of going over to help, the only thing you could do was take a picture to embarrass her and put it on nairaland.

*Shakes head*
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by onelife97: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2015
Aluwe o ja si gutter
E wa wo ko to lo.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by spencekat(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2015
yungpowers:

Are there not ongoing constructions in the aforementioned roads? Are there not ongoing drainage system constructions?
Did those roads spoil in this recent government or the previous ones.
I require an answer from you.
Let the present administration take its time to do one project after the other.Sand removed from the various drainages have been causing traffic jam.Its pathetic.I know that the immediate past governor didn't do anything for Abia state let alone Aba,the incumbent Ngwa-born governor should take it easy and complete few before embarking on other ones.Thanks.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Olaa: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2015
fashionale:

She FALLED ke? shocked tongue lipsrsealed
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by crowntoro(f): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2015
Yomieluv:
I had fallen like this before at Abayomi Kiyomi,apple junction,mile 2..I thought the gutter was a road.

It was very embarrassing,imagine,it was even in front of a school,I had to pull my trouser,and shirt. asin I was mud up from head to toe.

From nicely dressed,to washing of clothes in a school toilet.

this cracked me up, sorrry ehn
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by AnanseK(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2015
A glimpse of Biafra
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by hushmail: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2015
ponponkon

pls come and see where Okezie needs to do something

aba pple are suffering greatly
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by lordtim001(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Op,your sister was on Nairaland and she fell into gutter and you blame it on Aba roads.Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch / Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo) / Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.