Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) (51256 Views)

"Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner / (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering / See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by adonbilivit: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by pBuhari(f): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
ikpeazu need to visit that lady
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by princdebola201(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
What do u expect from the dirtiest city in west africa

1 Like

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Tobbey(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
HEHYA
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Mhyzamy(f): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
First time wey I fit meet first page 4 nairaland
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by 151487made(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Too bad for Nigerian roads
[s]
tiamiyukunle69:
[/s]
tiamiyukunle69:
no na biafra road #just kiddin

1 Like

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by hmath3991(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
na Buhari fault
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Chibby90: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
eyaaaaa
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mhyzamy:
First time wey I fit meet first page 4 nairaland

Congrats ma'am. Let's know when u'll be home for us to get ur FTC award delivered to you..

2 Likes

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Tobium1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
1litre of dettol + 50litres of warm water +1litre of izal + 1 big bar of osogbo black soap will do de cleansing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by horexy(f): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
fashionale:
I was in a car this afternoon along a street, when all of a sudden I saw a lady falled inside a gutter due to the bad road.this is the kind of thing we now see in Aba. Everyday, people's goods worth hundred of thousands are lost due to the rate of bad roads in this town. Please I'm urging the federal govt to come to our rescue cause the people of Aba are dying everyday due to undue hardship caused by bad roads.
Life expectancy has declined thanks to the suffery been melted upon the citizens by the state govt.
[size=15pt]fall

And all u could do was snap her? undecided
U could still av posted ds without d pic
[/size]
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Evaromantik(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
The gov't of the zoo abandoned us...,.....some of them are here mocking us,now where is the oneness?
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by adedayourt(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
d rest of d day aint gonna b fun at all
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kaiii!! see falling hand
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by stasius: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Eyaah. Sorry oooh!
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by PublicAssurance: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sorry o.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Ponponkon: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Good for her,that's the prize for not allowing Onye Ngwa to rule for 22 years. Now that we are fixing our city by opening up all blocked drainages,agents of devil from Abia north are hell bent on stoping it but God won't allow them. All you enemies of the good people of Ngwa will continue to fall inside the gutter including paid nairaland moderators that does not want to move developmental topics to front page. AlaNgwa ejidela ya.

www.nairaland.com/2505247/abia-government-opens-up-blocked
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by kesikeller(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Chai @op you don mess up I don swallow some weed I dey wrap you for put viewers discretion
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by alexov(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Technology o!!! So someone can't have an embarrassing moment again without it getting online

4 Likes

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by eagleeye2: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
And how do we exactly verify that this picture is taking in Aba Abia state? Where is the road? Where exactly in Aba?

1 Like

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by omoowe: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
you people voted for the governor abi
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by kobonaire(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
Chigold101 do you see this .... next you will be shouting we are rich grin
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Eljefe(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
I'm soooo sorry...buh I have to laugh...

LMAOOOOOOOO
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Tripleclick(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Anambra can borrow them Mr.Peter Obi
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
victor2fresh:
Wetin abia state governor dey do sef? but OP instead of helpinq dis chick u wia busy taking photos just to make FP on NL..smh!

Him go help her remove her clothes, abi wetin? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Okay, sorry about it, yet you people have refused learning, voting in the wrong ones....

For car owners, why spending money on car diagnostic when u can do it yourself using your android phone... check my signature, and see more
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by jackdaniels(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Na buhari cause am grin
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
it is wrong to heap the blames on the governor of abia state. if the past governors had done their work then this kind of thing would not happen. but when a governor comes in and meets a COMATOSE State, it takes years of consistent and continuous effort to fix the state. suffice it to say that the past two governors of the state actually did nothing to better the lot of the citizenry as regards road construction, rehabilitation and maintenance.
the present governor has done more than the past governors all put together.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by spencekat(m): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ponponkon:
Good for her,that's the prize for not allowing Onye Ngwa to rule for 22 years. Now that we are fixing our city by opening up all blocked drainages,agents of devil from Abia north are hell bent on stoping it but God won't allow them. All you enemies of the good people of Ngwa will continue to fall inside the gutter including paid nairaland moderators that does not want to move developmental topics to front page. AlaNgwa ejidela ya.

www.nairaland.com/2505247/abia-government-opens-up-blocked
Let Ikpeazu concentrate on few rehabiliation/construction of drainage,instead of scattering projects here and there.Some of the sand scooped from the blocked gutters are still on the road and it causes traffic jam.It was annoying to spend almost an hour from Osisioma to Park.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by juliusjulius: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fadeyi: Violence Breaks Out In Lagos Over NLC Strike (photo) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) / AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.