Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) (51255 Views)

"Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner / (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering / See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by fashionale(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2015
It baffles me that most of you think I took the pix for the fun of it. I was really pained down nd felt pity for the lady. I took picture of the lady to show nigeria what people are passing through in Aba, and this is small compare to others.
Secondly, I'm not calling on he federal govt to come and construct the roads meant for the state govt. All I want is the state govt rise up to its expectations.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Paris007(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2015
Bad market on monday chai shocked shocked................work interview
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by engrshakespeare: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2015
Life expectancy has declined thanks to the suffery been melted upon the citizens by the state govt

At the bolded though grin , No be small suffery so tay citizens don melt grin
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Ashure: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2015
fashionale:
I was in a car this afternoon along a street, when all of a sudden I saw a lady falled inside a gutter due to the bad road.this is the kind of thing we now see in Aba. Everyday, people's goods worth hundred of thousands are lost due to the rate of bad roads in this town. Please I'm urging the federal govt to come to our rescue cause the people of Aba are dying everyday due to undue hardship caused by bad roads.
Life expectancy has declined thanks to the suffery been melted upon the citizens by the state govt.

see murdering of an English tense. filled as against fell. looks like somebody's English language teacher died before he tell d difference.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by fashionale(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=Ashure post=37313561]

see murdering of an English tense. filled as against fell. looks like somebody's English language teacher died before he tell d difference

Even fools know to how criticise well. #Before HE TELL(s) D DIFFERENCE#
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Chigold101(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2015
kobonaire:
Chigold101 do you see this .... next you will be shouting we are rich grin
I wonder how your brain works. Too bad though
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Walexsammy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
dis wot happens wen pple r jst happy dat na deir broda dey dere.... i feel for d lady
God bless u and ur generation to come......my ibo brothers are jst naive, they dnt understand politics

1 Like

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Walexsammy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
jnrbayano:
Ochendo the worst Governor ever.

Answering big name for that matter.
and pdp will neva ask the current governor to probe him...yet dey won't free tinubu et al
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Walexsammy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
pontirock:
Dem get this kain problem dem still vote PDP again? nawa o!
my broda..no be small tin
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by kobonaire(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chigold101:
I wonder how your brain works. Too bad though
you can't handle the truth ...
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Jespet: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
Na wa ooo bad road and not wearin low fast but high shoe,sorry sha
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Firevinci(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chai eeiyaaaa

Ndo ooo
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by mekybabe1: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eeyah! This is terrible! I am from Abia State and I feel so sad that we have not been able to produce a good governor since the state was created. God help us.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by ModiKen(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
fashionale:
I was in a car this afternoon along a street, when all of a sudden I saw a lady falled inside a gutter due to the bad road.this is the kind of thing we now see in Aba. Everyday, people's goods worth hundred of thousands are lost due to the rate of bad roads in this town. Please I'm urging the federal govt to come to our rescue cause the people of Aba are dying everyday due to undue hardship caused by bad roads.
Life expectancy has declined thanks to the suffery been melted upon the citizens by the state govt.

Dafaq!

Why call on FG; what did Theodre Orji do in his 8 years dia?!

My man forget FG and call on ur state govt. Construction and maintenace of roads and drainages is also part of their respinsibilities.

angry
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Walexsammy:
God bless u and ur generation to come......my ibo brothers are jst naive, they dnt understand politics
I tire ooo
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by cigwegbe(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Read this article to see the way forward for Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/2584742/much-ado-corruption#37797254

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Agrees To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage As NLC Suspends Nationwide Strike / Fadeyi: Violence Breaks Out In Lagos Over NLC Strike (photo) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.