Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Which One Of These Is Better For A Guy To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Of These Is Better For A Guy To Do? (856 Views)

Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Of These Is Better For A Guy To Do? by benedima1990(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
I have asked several people this same question but all of them with different answers.
Now, I have decided to ask the good and bad guys of nairalander their views about this question

Which one of these is better for a guy to do

1) fight for your love
2) don't beg to be loved
Re: Which One Of These Is Better For A Guy To Do? by jimohibrahim(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
1 and 2
my Ego won't let me go for the first one so I'd prefer the second option
Re: Which One Of These Is Better For A Guy To Do? by Heromaniaa: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
follow your heart.
Re: Which One Of These Is Better For A Guy To Do? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fight for your love, Ego is one big thing that can bring down a man. Meanwhile, to find a decent woman is very difficult, so when you find one, fight to keep her. If she doesn't want to stay, then u let her go.
Re: Which One Of These Is Better For A Guy To Do? by mutiply: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
No 2 is worse, you don't beg people to love you. It's reduces your self esteem. if someone u love can't reciprocate same to you, you gat let them be. Wish them well also in their pursuit towards searching for true love and move on.
Re: Which One Of These Is Better For A Guy To Do? by benedima1990(m): 12:52am On Aug 25, 2015
This post remember ENTERNAL LOVE on zeeworld

When deljit and ranvid were fighting because of saiba

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Is Better For A Guy To Do? by Richy4(m): 2:15am On Aug 25, 2015
Number 2 for me is OK.

You can't help who you love but I will never beg to be loved. It's like I was bribing you to love me.

Haba! !!!
Re: Which One Of These Is Better For A Guy To Do? by 7footre(m): 5:00am On Aug 25, 2015
I don't do fight for love and will never do so, if you don't see reasons to be with me I move on. As for begging for love, maybe when I get to the age of Metusellah

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Tell Your Woman How Much You Earn? / See Ugandan Artiste Guvnor Ace New Photos With His 68-year-old Swedish Wife / I Got Good And Bad News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.