Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Guys, Would You Tell Your Woman How Much You Earn? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Tell Your Woman How Much You Earn? (854 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says / Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Tell Your Woman How Much You Earn? by braine(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Would you, most especially when she asks, and why?
Re: Guys, Would You Tell Your Woman How Much You Earn? by vizkiz: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Guys, Would You Tell Your Woman How Much You Earn? by braine(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Guys, Would You Tell Your Woman How Much You Earn? by vizkiz: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Guys, Would You Tell Your Woman How Much You Earn? by ephemm(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Yes I will tell my WIFE.

It makes you more faithful to her, it prevents you from having extra-marital affairs - speaking from experience.
Re: Guys, Would You Tell Your Woman How Much You Earn? by vani86: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
no i wont. i may give her a ball park figure though,

greater than 200k less than 270k
Re: Guys, Would You Tell Your Woman How Much You Earn? by ahnie: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
My husband told me the first time when we newly got married.when he got promoted,i read the read pay,but now,the pay hz bn increased times 4,Mr alex no gree tell me.but being a sharp waffi bae,i know when bros gets an alert,and i'yaff known the actual digits.
Re: Guys, Would You Tell Your Woman How Much You Earn? by jumper524(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
so that she go knw weda i don start away package, i no fit lie lie
Re: Guys, Would You Tell Your Woman How Much You Earn? by bqlekan(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
No, that has been Dad's strength, will be mine too grin
Re: Guys, Would You Tell Your Woman How Much You Earn? by datyrone(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
i wud give her a range..but not an actual figure

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Quotes To Brighten Up The Day (photos) / Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins [must Read] / HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.