Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4375024 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 15, 2017
Folks does anyone have any idea if a solar powered version of this lamp is in the market and if so how much is it?

Thanks.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who dey build o. I won blow whistle o... undecided

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
3strikes:
Who dey build o. I won blow whistle o... undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJtzEKetBM

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chidexxy007(m): 1:29am On Apr 16, 2017
Haven't done this here before but I have been following this thread for sometime now so I think its best I advertise myself....
@Egunmogaji hope say u no go vex for me sha..
For your plumbing jobs, Chisco Plumbing Services is regularly @your service.
For your plumbing, maintenance, borehole servicing contact Chisco Plumbing Services on 07061662149 or cweme07@gmail.com
........ur satisfaction, our goal.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 16, 2017
chidexxy007:
Haven't done this here before but I have been following this thread for sometime now so I think its best I advertise myself....
@Egunmogaji hope say u no go vex for me sha..
For your plumbing jobs, Chisco Plumbing Services is regularly @your service.
For your plumbing, maintenance, borehole servicing contact Chisco Plumbing Services on 07061662149 or cweme07@gmail.com
........ur satisfaction, our goal.

I'm just one of the restless natives, na Hajj be the Chief.

If it were me though, I would do up a thread to showcase my skills in detail, complete with completed jobs, contact info, etc and then simply put a link to the thread in my signature and on appropriate conversations.

Just look at Skimanski, Spyder880, Aventures, ArchitectB, AllCopacetic, etc....for guidance.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chidexxy007(m): 2:31am On Apr 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'm just one of the restless natives, na Hajj be the Chief.

If it were me though, I would do up a thread to showcase my skills in detail, complete with completed jobs, contact info, etc and then simply put a link to the thread in my signature and on appropriate conversations.

Just look at Skimanski, Spyder880, Aventure, ArchitectB, AllCopacetic, etc....for guidance.

Good luck.
Thanks for the heads up, will do as u said...

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aventures(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Dear All,

I consider this thread to be the best way to reach most people on NL Property forum in respect to the information i am about to pass across to prospective people who is planning to start a new building project in Lagos.
Of course this info may not be new to most people on here, but for the sake of others i want to share about the New Lagos building control policy.

The new management of Lagos State Building control Agency has made it compulsory for every project to have a COREN certified Engineer that will issue a Letter of indemnity in respect to such project. Irrespective of your building approval status the letter of indemnity is given a high priority. The implication is that the project will be stopped by the LABSCA Task force until letter is presented.

What is the ultimate point in this message? Do not be caught off guard. The content of the letter is very powerful and such you may have to pay unnecessary high fee for someone that has not rendered you any service.. How do i mean? if after stopping your work you now need a COREN engineer to come and certified the project for you the such engineer is about to take up full responsibility for the project he can not actually vouch for its integrity irrespective of how sound and rigid the structure may look like and then he may tends to charge higher base on the fact that the higher the risk to be taken the more you have to pay him.

My advise: During your preliminaries, choose your builder wisely and ensure that in discussion of professional fee the cost of this indemnity is inclusive (Ensure that your builder has the person that can do this for him if he can not do it by himself) Alternatively outsource for your COREN Engineer that will do that and at the same time render a service of overseeing your builder to ensure that the integrity of the project is intact and he can take full responsibility.

The Content of the indemnity Letter: I do not want to bother you with long epistle but on request i can post it on here later on.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3730868/lighted-house-inclusive-fire-alarm/1#55626976

we do appreciate God for the successful execution of this project.. from piping to wiring and fittings... grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
@Aventures
Thank you for this useful information.
Please post the content of the letter.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Just curious...

If you instal a supposed Turkish bulletproof door in your house and armed robbers insist that you open thr door, will you:

a). Open the door to let them in.

b). Call their bluff and damn the consequences.

Any takers?

//
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Just curious...

If you instal a supposed Turkish bulletproof door in your house and armed robbers insist that you open thr door, will you:

Any takers?

//
l will not open the door, l will call their bluff and l must have cocked my fully loaded AK-47 , atleast l will have more than 6 fully loaded AK-47 hidden in different part of my build with tons of bullets and be ready for action with desperate shootings & firing from all cylinders, no time for negotiation with criminals , Nigeria is a jungle and not a place to be gentle with ba..stards who wants to end your life wink

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Just curious...

Any takers?

//

I don't pray much but one of my favorite prayers is that "may god give me the resources to be who I want to be".

That been said, if a robber is knocking on my front door then a good chunk of my initial levels 1,2 and 3 defense has been thwarted and at that point it's a take no prisoners scenario. Defcon 1 if you may, a fight for ultimate survival.

I won't open the door for sure but they may make entry if they wish and do not value their life.

**PS - I wouldn't place emphasis on Turky bulletproof doors. Think of paths of least resistance. They can simply avoid the secdoors and come in through the walls or roof if they are that brazen.

Excellent example of a petite Chinese woman that handled herself very well. I couldn't be more proud of her.

We Nigerians need to wake up from our sleepless slumber and retake our country from common thugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzEno0X_yBc
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l will not open the door, l will call their bluff and l must have cocked my fully loaded AK-47 , atleast l will have more than 6 fully loaded AK-47 hidden in different part of my build with tons of bullets and be ready for action with desperate shootings & firing from all cylinders, no time for negotiation with criminals , Nigeria is a jungle and not a place to be gentle with ba..stards who wants to end your life wink

I like your idea. If I may add:

1) Make sure that there's only one eye witness alive to sing a story to the coppers = you.

2) Make sure to transfer the preferably dead robbers fingerptints to the gun in various locations.

3) The gun? "Oh officer, they came with the gun and I just managed to wrestle it away from them. "

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aventures:
Dear All,

I consider this thread to be the best way to reach most people on NL Property forum in respect to the information i am about to pass across to prospective people who is planning to start a new building project in Lagos.
Of course this info may not be new to most people on here, but for the sake of others i want to share about the New Lagos building control policy.

The new management of Lagos State Building control Agency has made it compulsory for every project to have a COREN certified Engineer that will issue a Letter of indemnity in respect to such project. Irrespective of your building approval status the letter of indemnity is given a high priority. The implication is that the project will be stopped by the LABSCA Task force until letter is presented.

Thanks for this useful information. This could be very helpful. I'm just going through documentation for a property in Ikorodu, so this is so timely. This will need follow up but for our immediate use, do you know if the indemnity answers the following questions:

What's the purpose of the indemnity given the fact that the structural drawings may be signed off by a COREN certified engineer and approved at Alausa possibly again by a COREN certified engineer?

Hypothetically, if the structural drawings are signed off by a Senior COREN engineer, for example an associate, does one still need the indemnity? If yes, who issues the indemnity? Any COREN certified engineer? If yes, so a "small boy or girl" who left school "yesterday" wrote COREN and pass will now indemnify structural drawings signed off by a seasoned COREN Associate?

At what level of structure does one needs an indemnity? Do I need an indemnity if I'm building a boys' quatre, or is it at bungalow level or a 10 storeys structure?

Indemnity is a form of insurance, so if things go wrong, the COREN engineer pay's compensation (tort) ?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 1:56am On Apr 17, 2017
AngelicBeing:

Are you packing all these heat in Nigeria?

12guage short gun should be ok.

I was just pondering what a typical Nigerian homeowner would do considering that a lot of armed robbers are known to ask for access instead of forceful entry.

Scary! Isn't it? The thought that some build 15ft wall and gates, yet armed robbers just pour acid on the wall, create a hole and crawl into a compound.
/
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Empiree: 5:23am On Apr 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I don't pray much but one of my favorite prayers is that "may god give me the resources to be who I want to be".

That been said, if a robber is knocking on my front door then a good chunk of my initial levels 1,2 and 3 defense has been thwarted and at that point it's a take no prisoners scenario. Defcon 1 if you may, a fight for ultimate survival.

I won't open the door for sure but they may make entry if they wish and do not value their life.

**PS - I wouldn't place emphasis on Turky bulletproof doors. Think of paths of least resistance. They can simply avoid the secdoors and come in through the walls or roof if they are that brazen.

Excellent example of a petite Chinese woman that handled herself very well. I couldn't be more proud of her.

We Nigerians need to wake up from our sleepless slumber and retake our country from common thugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzEno0X_yBc
I would simply kill the fvckers if I had the means. Just that, the implication of everyone having guns in nija to "defend" themselves mightmight throw the lawless country into anarchy. But I think it is really necessary now since govt is not effective at handling and persecuting them.

And to heck with 911 operator. Get cops down there already. She's asking silly questions in such tensed situation.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 6:20am On Apr 17, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Are you packing all these heat in Nigeria?

12guage short gun should be ok.

I was just pondering what a typical Nigerian homeowner would do considering that a lot of armed robbers are known to ask for access instead of forceful entry.

Scary! Isn't it? The thought that some build 15ft wall and gates, yet armed robbers just pour acid on the wall, create a hole and crawl into a compound.
/

Yes , 12 guage may sometimes not be enough with the kind of robbers & vampires we currently have now in Nigeria, my friends house was attacked by robbers 2 years ago when l visited Nigeria on vacation, his house was a stone throw to mine, l was on medication because l had slight cough and was fast asleep, he opened his armory and started firing, he has about 9 Hausa guys he gave free accommodation to and they also serve as his night guard, they where all asleep but according to him, he heard strange movement and noise around his building and when he peeped from the first floor he saw bad boys taking positions, he said he didnt think twice before he started firing at different directions and the robbers all fled, it was his gun blast that woke his hausa guys, other building owners, before he came to my building to check on me, by then, l don co..ck the small hunters gun l had and nobody slept that night, other building owners brought their guns out, one of the building owners was a retired Naval Officer and he brought out his " ogbonigue gun " as well , we ended up patrolling the whole neighborhood till towards morning before we all retired to bed and those bastards never came again wink
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 6:27am On Apr 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I like your idea. If I may add:

1) Make sure that there's only one eye witness alive to sing a story to the coppers = you.

2) Make sure to transfer the preferably dead robbers fingerptints to the gun in various locations.

3) The gun? "Oh officer, they came with the gun and I just managed to wrestle it away from them. "
All your points well noted, l wont allow asshat, touts, area-boys to waste my life in Nigeria, l wish they allow all Nigerians to own guns be properly trained & armed and also make it easier to own a gun, it will reduce or send fears into some of this criminals entering peoples homes with impunity to rob and kill wink
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 17, 2017
AngelicBeing:

Yes , 12 guage may sometimes not be enough with the kind of robbers & vampires we currently have now in Nigeria, my friends house was attacked by robbers 2 years ago when l visited Nigeria on vacation, his house was a stone throw to mine, l was on medication because l had slight cough and was fast asleep, he opened his armory and started firing, he has about 9 Hausa guys he gave free accommodation to and they also serve as his night guard, they where all asleep but according to him, he heard strange movement and noise around his building and when he peeped from the first floor he saw bad boys taking positions, he said he didnt think twice before he started firing at different directions and the robbers all fled, it was his gun blast that woke his hausa guys, other building owners, before he came to my building to check on me, by then, l don co..ck the small hunters gun l had and nobody slept that night, other building owners brought their guns out, one of the building owners was a retired Naval Officer and he brought out his " ogbonigue gun " as well , we ended up patrolling the whole neighborhood till towards morning before we all retired to bed and those bastards never came again wink

Salute your friend for me.

The bolded is part of my defense mechanism and why I combined two plots so they have space to spread around. I don't mind.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aventures(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2017
mufutau55:
@Aventures
Thank you for this useful information.
Please post the content of the letter.

Hajji M.
Letter of Involvement and Supervision on the ongoing construction of .... (Project description and location)

This is to notify you that i am the supervising Engineer on this above mentioned project. It is part of my responsibility to ensure that all relevant code of conduct, ethics and standard construction practices are strictly adhered to during the construction of this project. Hence i accept full responsibility of the structural integrity of this project.

This document is submitted for record and reference purpose. I shall also notify the agency of all construction activities going on this project as at when due.

Attached with this letter of involvement and indemnity is a copy of my COREN certificate.

Signature and date
COREN Seal
COREN Security Seal
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aventures(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2017
diordaves:

Thanks for this useful information. This could be very helpful. I'm just going through documentation for a property in Ikorodu, so this is so timely. This will need follow up but for our immediate use, do you know if the indemnity answers the following questions:

What's the purpose of the indemnity given the fact that the structural drawings may be signed off by a COREN certified engineer and approved at Alausa possibly again by a COREN certified engineer?

Hypothetically, if the structural drawings are signed off by a Senior COREN engineer, for example an associate, does one still need the indemnity? If yes, who issues the indemnity? Any COREN certified engineer? If yes, so a "small boy or girl" who left school "yesterday" wrote COREN and pass will now indemnify structural drawings signed off by a seasoned COREN Associate?

At what level of structure does one needs an indemnity? Do I need an indemnity if I'm building a boys' quatre, or is it at bungalow level or a 10 storeys structure?

Indemnity is a form of insurance, so if things go wrong, the COREN engineer pay's compensation (tort) ?
The COREN Engineer that certify your structural drawings, can only be held responsible if there is an error in the design he certified, and God forbid there is a mishap due to this error. In most cases design may be perfect but not followed or strictly adhered to during construction that is why in cover letter that goes with the structural drawing the engineer will write in there that he is not liable or responsible if he is not involved in the supervision. But in the case of this letter of indemnity it is expected to be written by whosoever you engage to ensure compliance to the structural design and standard construction practices. a boy or girl who left school yesterday must have spent minimum of four years as tutelage period under a registered engineer.

You do not need this letter for bungalow or boy's quatre except your bungalow has a structural design.

This indemnity is not as applicable in the insurance but to identify a scape goat to be punished in the event of any structural failure of the structure. The fall guy risk forfeiture of his certificate and jail term.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2017
Aventures:

The COREN Engineer that certify your structural drawings, can only be held responsible if there is an error in the design he certified, and God forbid there is a mishap due to this error. In most cases design may be perfect but not followed or strictly adhered to during construction that is why in cover letter that goes with the structural drawing the engineer will write in there that he is not liable or responsible if he is not involved in the supervision. But in the case of this letter of indemnity it is expected to be written by whosoever you engage to ensure compliance to the structural design and standard construction practices. a boy or girl who left school yesterday must have spent minimum of four years as tutelage period under a registered engineer.

You do not need this letter for bungalow or boy's quatre except your bungalow has a structural design.

This indemnity is not as applicable in the insurance but to identify a scape goat to be punished in the event of any structural failure of the structure. The fall guy risk forfeiture of his certificate and jail term.

Nice one. But normally this is supposed to be done by the local authority and not private individuals. I see the good intentions sha, hope it works.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Daboomb: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
AngelicBeing:

The bolded is the way to go!

One Landlord cannot do the job.
Do you notice that Robbers also come in droves (four to ten in number and well armed)?

Why not Home owners band together and DO SOMETHING TOO.

Going forward, l think the Fed Govt and Security Agencies should make it "easier" for people of legitimate means and concern to, to own and license Guns for self defence, especially at night.

If Fulani herdsmen can be carrying AK-47 openly (just to protect COWS! ), how much more people with a family...INSIDE THEIR OWN HOME AT NIGHT?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Daboomb: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Salute your friend for me.

The bolded is part of my defense mechanism and why I combined two plots so they have space to spread around. I don't mind.

While the use of Hausa Mallams and 'safety in numbers' used to be a safe mechanism in the past, in recent years, stories like Mallams (Mai Guards) ratting on their benefactor, acting as informant and even actively robbing and murdering them , has become so frequent so much so as to render that aspect of the defence mechanisms ...not so effective!

Even moreso in this era of "herdsmen" kidnapping and murdering everyone down South! angry

Anyway, it may be working for others sha. undecided

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by true2home(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Congratulations for having CARING and BRAVE neighbors. Now here is my Question; Did the police come and check if all your guns are licensed? I once lived next to an Armed Robber and he was an informer for the underworld and Landlord as well.

AngelicBeing:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by true2home(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hi Boss, if you ever gets a response to this quest, pls relay to me as well. I need this item as well. Thanks

EgunMogaji:
Folks does anyone have any idea if a solar powered version of this lamp is in the market and if so how much is it?

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Daboomb:

While the use of Hausa Mallams and 'safety in numbers' used to be a safe mechanism in the past, in recent years, stories like Mallams (Mai Guards) ratting on their benefactor, acting as informant and even actively robbing and murdering them , has become so frequent so much so as to render that aspect of the defence mechanisms ...not so effective!

Even moreso in this era of "herdsmen" kidnapping and murdering everyone down South! angry

Anyway, it may be working for others sha. undecided

Nothing is foolproof but I'll certainly trust an Hausa as my maiguard before any other tribe.

In any case they're just a leg of a stool.

It'll work for me and has worked for one of my uncles for decades.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
Daboomb:

The bolded is the way to go!

One Landlord cannot do the job.
Do you notice that Robbers also come in droves (four to ten in number and well armed)?

Why not Home owners band together and DO SOMETHING TOO.

Going forward, l think the Fed Govt and Security Agencies should make it "easier" for people of legitimate means and concern to, to own and license Guns for self defence, especially at night.

If Fulani herdsmen can be carrying AK-47 openly (just to protect COWS! ), how much more people with a family...INSIDE THEIR OWN HOME AT NIGHT?

l concur cool

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
true2home:
Congratulations for having CARING and BRAVE neighbors. Now here is my Question; Did the police come and check if all your guns are licensed? I once lived next to an Armed Robber and he was an informer for the underworld and Landlord as well.

Police ke, to come check wetin, leave matter, most building owners now have their guns for self defense, some are registered and many are not, some have dane guns , others have sophisticated weapons, some have jazz, juju, touch my gate & sweep my compound, moreover, the issue of living with people with questionable character is left for the police to investigate and find out, l will not be the one telling the police how to do their job, the most important thing is the safety of the neighborhood and if eventually we have a mole within the community , he will be fished out with time, you cant hide nor conceal evil for a long time, light will always triumph over darkness wink

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ephi123(f): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Police ke, to come check wetin, leave matter, most build owners now have their guns for self defense, some are registered and many are not, some have dane guns , others have sophisticated weapons, some have jazz, juju, touch my gate & sweep my compound, moreover, the issue of living with people with questionable character is left for the police to investigate and find out, l will not be the one telling the police how to do their job, the most important thing is the safety of the neighborhood and if eventually we have a mole within the community , he will be fished out with time, you cant hide nor conceal evil for a long time, light will always triumph over darkness wink

Lmaoo!! I would love to see that in action.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
ephi123:

Lmaoo!! I would love to see that in action.
Hmmmmm, if you can bring, 3 live female blind lions, 3 crocodiles, 4 white pigeons, 5 cobras, 14 python eggs, 72 white pigeons, 2 live sharks, 24 native chalks, 14 rams, 14 cows, 14 Big native fowls, 7 big live Turkey's , 7 white Tigers, 1 white cloth + 50, 000 dollars (mint) + 50, 000 pounds (mint) + 50,000 Euros( mint), then l will consult my friends in India and they will prepare it and l will fly down to Nigeria , they will test it and you will see it wink
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ephi123(f): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmmm, if you can bring, 3 live female blind lions, 3 crocodiles, 4 white pigeons, 5 cobras, 14 python eggs, 72 white pigeons, 2 live sharks, 24 native chalks, 14 rams, 14 cows, 14 Big native fowls, 7 big live Turkey's , 7 white Tigers, 1 white cloth + 50, 000 dollars (mint) + 50, 000 pounds (mint) + 50,000 Euros( mint), then l will consult my friends in India and they will prepare it and l will fly down to Nigeria , they will test it and you will see it wink

This your list is not long at all grin grin and the money even has to be mint!! Issorait. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (3664) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.