Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4368062 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 12:17pm On May 26, 2018
write2obi:
7 cartons of 400*400 or 8 if you want skirting.
Thanks alot sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:50am On May 27, 2018
mufutau55:

Mr. Peter and his crews at 08035751201
Be prepared for impressive job, they did mine recently.

Rottech guys are very good too.

Hajji M.

bros hajji, how good are these guys on a scale of 1-10?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aventures(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2018
aonag:

A trial will convince you. This team fix all round Nigeria tiles for me, the output is unbelievable. I just pray they will have time for your job. presently they are working at an estate in Iponri and it is a lot of work, multi storey terrace.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
aonag:

I will surely give them a 9.9 becos in my record its not easy to attain 10. But these guys can make an ugly tilesook good and a beaitiful tiles more beautiful.
Many people have used them here on NL. I have others can chime in, but they are very good. And they are highly professional. I highly recommend them.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by HeedrizDepearl(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:
Don't forget to get all the finishing materials you need for your house finishing like #tiles, #water closet and sanitary wares fp@epic_ceramics

Note: Delivery to all part of Lagos is free on terms and conditions.

Hi.
Can I get a price catalogue?
Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2018
HeedrizDepearl:

Hi.
Can I get a price catalogue?
Thanks.

On which product in particular sir?

Tiles?
WC
Sanitary wares
Or laminate floors?

Whatsapp or call me on o81-57ooo9o8

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by solutionarena: 2:22pm On May 28, 2018
Introducing to you Generic Homes (www.generichomes.com.ng)- Your number one real estate market place where you can
*Sell Properties
*Rent Properties

Who is this Platform for?
*Estate Agent
*Real Estate Developers
*House owners who want to sell property
*House owners who want to rent their property
*Real estate companies
*Individuals interested in real estate

and many more...

Let's get started

Reach out to your target audience today by signing up on www.generichomes.com.ng and start listing/promoting your property for free

Did you say free?

Yes it's absolutely free, hurry now while offer last

Generic Homes offers a lot of features such as
*Listing of your properties
*Integrating your social media handles to your contact profile
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:47am On May 29, 2018
mufutau55:

I will surely give them a 9.9 becos in my record its not easy to attain 10. But these guys can make an ugly tilesook good and a beaitiful tiles more beautiful.
Many people have used them here on NL. I have others can chime in, but they are very good. And they are highly professional. I highly recommend them.

Hajji M.

they are not on nairaland abi? just asking.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Slim101(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2018
Please elders in the house, I have properties (land) for sale in Ibadan which are personally mine.
Is it ok if I post about it here? I dont want to break any rule. Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2018
aonag:

they are not on nairaland abi? just asking.

No. They are not on NL.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2018
Slim101:
Please elders in the house, I have properties (land) for sale in Ibadan which are personally mine.
Is it ok if I post about it here? I dont want to break any rule. Thanks.

No. You can open your own thread for it though.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Slim101(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2018
mufutau55:

No. You can open your own thread for it though.

Hajji M.
Allright thanks Hajji. Aku oungbe o
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2018
Slim101:

Allright thanks Hajji. Aku oungbe o

Yes Sir. Thank you Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PGEL(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2018
LETTER OF INTRODUCTION - (POWERGRID ENGINEERING LIMITED)

We are a set of young, resourceful and proactive MEP building services engineers. We are well-experienced and our daily researches has enabled us to proffer international standards (CIBSE, IEE and BIM) professional solutions to different clients over the years, ranging from MEP designs (working drawings, detailed/shop drawings with well analyzed installation details and sections and as-built drawings) to Bill of Quantities (BOQ) generation and pricing.
Looking for efficient and economical installations without compromising standards? We handle it!
We pay attention to details, and work hand in glove with architects to achieve best aesthetics for every project.

We can also help you run different tests on your electrical installations to check the requisite qualities and ensure your installations are fault free with respect to IEE installation regulations and standards using FLUKE POWER QUALITY ANALYZER and FLUKE THERMAL IMAGER among others.

We wish to collaborate with your team for your next project to help bring that dream of a viable and sustainable building to fruition. A trial, we are sure, will convince you.

Thank you in anticipation.

Joseph
+234803-519-0205
jodunolu@yahoo.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2018
House any suggestions of water supply for high rise building of about 6 floors. Since constructing water tank stand of such height is odd.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by babadots: 11:54pm On May 29, 2018
Rubbiish:
House any suggestions of water supply for high rise building of about 6 floors. Since constructing water tank stand of such height is odd.

You can design your house with a sufficiently roomy roofspace to accommodate water tanks. You will have to have adequate structural support to carry the weight of the water tanks though. You will need to use a numberof breadloaf tanks for this purpose.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance in guiding you, but you will need to share the plans for such advice.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 2:51am On May 30, 2018
Rubbiish:

The Architect/Civil Engineer designing the high rise structure should have made that as part of the design plans.

Except you're trying to say it was/is not considered in the design.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2018
babadots:

You can design your house with a sufficiently roomy roofspace to accommodate water tanks. You will have to have adequate structural support to carry the weight of the water tanks though. You will need to use a numberof breadloaf tanks for this purpose.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance in guiding you, but you will need to share the plans for such advice.
Thanks alot sir.
will do @bold
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 6:17am On May 30, 2018
bixton:

The Architect/Civil Engineer designing the high rise structure should have made that as part of the design plans.

Except you're trying to say it was/is not considered in the design.
He didn't really make provision, but we can make out space from the roof like someone suggested above. Thank u sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 7:17am On May 30, 2018
Rubbiish:

He didn't really make provision, but we can make out space from the roof like someone suggested above. Thank u sir

If its an existing structure, you'll need to look at the structural plan to figure out the best place to put such facility and see if there can be any modification(s) to be made.

Just load the structural plans here assuming its was followed to the latter.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Huntz: 2:06pm On May 30, 2018
Greetings to you my senior professionals of this wonderful industry. I am a fresh graduate of civil engineering from UNN. I need an entry level job or graduate trainee job. I just want to practise this noble profession as my love for the building and construction industry can never be over emphasized. Applying for jobs in other industries doesn't interest me, though the level of unemployment in the country is appalling. This is just where my heart lies. Kindly give me the platform to soar.
Thank You.
chididan45@gmail
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2018
Rubbiish:

Like they all said, the roof tank is your best bet, but make sure they prepare for the extra load from the foundation till the top.

We did the work in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3787617/new-10-flats-2-bedrooms/12

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kellsnazzy(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2018
A piece of table land, measuring 50*100 feet, what will a simple BQ cost? 2 bedroom, kitchen with and sitting room.preferably 2 rooms upstairs and the sitting room with dinning downstairs.
I need the best advice and cost i can get.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 6:56am On May 31, 2018
spyder880:

Like they all said, the roof tank is your best bet, but make sure they prepare for the extra load from the foundation till the top.

We did the work in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3787617/new-10-flats-2-bedrooms/12
Thanks for your input sir & d link, it was really helpful.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 7:05am On May 31, 2018
kellsnazzy:
A piece of table land, measuring 50*100 feet, what will a simple BQ cost? 2 bedroom, kitchen with and sitting room.preferably 2 rooms upstairs and the sitting room with dinning downstairs.
I need the best advice and cost i can get.
Your brief isn't very clear.
Do u want a two bedroom duplex & BQ?
Or only two bedroom duplex?
I think engaging an architect should be your first step.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bobby95(m): 12:15pm On May 31, 2018
Pls house i will like to know can pop be installed in a flat roof house. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2018
Bobby95:

It is still the same pattern like every other building regardless of roof pattern.
Do your noggings, then tie your pop.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dominionng(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2018
Bobby95:

Of course. Roofing style doesn't count so far it can accommodate your noggin.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bobby95(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2018
bixton:

It is still the same pattern like every other building regardless of roof pattern.
Do your noggings, then tie your pop.
Thanks. I was considering maybe heat factor since it a flat roof, wanna know if the heat from the roof can affect the pop.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastbornop: 2:29pm On May 31, 2018
Good day good people, Please i want your advice. I have a 60 by 120 land with German floor done already and 1Million.
My Questions are:
1. What best architectural plan can i embark on coz its not for personal residential but for commercial purpose (to be rented out)?
2. what stage can this amount get the plan to?

Please advice able Engineers, Architects and those with experience

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rany4all(m), money121(m), Scrap, gentlesoul83(m), psychologist(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.