Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics (37875 Views)

Prayer At Emir Of Kano's Palace For Buhari's Quick Recovery (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Charly68: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Judging by the antecedent of his father, the prince is highly eligible for the job..his father brought university to Ile Ife..as a matter of fact the late Monarch fought no single war throughout his tenure...on this alone I tip him for the throne.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Charly68: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Judging by the antecedent of his father, the prince is highly eligible for the job..his father brought university to Ile Ife..as a matter of fact the late Monach fought no single war throughout his tenure...on this alone I tip him for the throne.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Sammyramires(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
May the best Candidate win.

4 Likes

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Alafin of Oyo messed up this whole thing. Had he return to Ife to assume his position as kind there would have not been any confusion about who become the rightful king in Ife.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
agarawu23:
this man should stop this waka waka a beg,

it's the oracle that will choose the next king as we have heard.

he is now on trips he didn't made when his father was alive .

I pray politics shouldn't enter this their thing sef.

Anyway, barcanista Is available for the position of ABOBAKU because I know he can die for PDP so therefore he can die for the king too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Olodo

Dem tell you say na only one family dey become king for ile ife?

Is he late ife king's son
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Shymm3x: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
9jacrip:

This is the truth.
Maybe our folks in Ife need to place this disclaimer at the palace gate or circulate a memo to te royal houses and their compounds.

Ife needs to the pace-setter due to how important the place is Yoruba history. These slaves shouldn't be allowed to desecrate the seat of oduduwa. If they can't embrace the rich history/culture/traditions of the place - they should just leave it alone and do whatever it's that they do.

The type of unprincipled and weak minded men who would easily sell their birthrights for a plate of porridge that folks are breeding these days is absolutely shocking. Some of these folks need to start wearing skirts and get sex change, if they can't man up. Emir of Kano, yano. Next, he'll be in Onitsha to visit the King there lol.

C'mon, that's Ife not just any Yoruba Kingship.

3 Likes

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by knowledgeable: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
agarawu23:

he is now on trips he didn't made when his father was alive.

Anyway, barcanista Is available for the position of ABOBAKU because I know he can die for PDP so therefore he can die for the king too cheesy cheesy cheesy

....but wait oo, does a Yoruba Oba wannabe has to solicit the consent of a fulani emir in other to become an Oba?. Pls. , I need some body to school me on this.

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:
Just a couple of months ago, I said Sanusi will very soon be going higher while Jonah-daft will go down. Some fools thought I was joking? Where is sanusi today.....in the palace receiving dignitaries while Jonah-daft is in Kenya, with his own real set of people......Animals.
itS a disgrace for a a yoruba king wannabe to visit an Emir in Kano who doesn't have any cultural affinity with Yorubaland. Continue to wallow in ignorance while GEj relishes his life.

If you abuse me I ll mail the mods.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by arabianights: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:
Sanusi should also blow the whistle on this Nigga. No one knew him before Ooni's death, now he running from pillar to post. Fraud.

By the way, this is called Royal visitation.

This lad definitely wants the position for selfish purposes.Whats with the continuous visits to influential people for goodness sake?
I really hope he isnt conferred with the title and if trully he is to be then i beleive the late oni would have put all neccessary plans on ground.

Na by force to be Ooni of Ife?
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
wise7:
Na wa so dey have to pull their shoes before sitting with the emir. Like say na person wey go meet babalawo for nollywood
That guy just dey fuc.k up. He knows nothing about the throne he's eyeing. Princes/princesses from ife do not pull their shoes when they visit any royal father including the Ooni himself.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by stinggy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shymm3x:
@9jacrip

I'm not feeling this picture. Why would a Yoruba prince, who might end up as the next king of arguably one of the most important thrones in Yorubaland, go visit a freaking emir of Kano (not even the King of the Sokoto emirate - the northern jihad seat of power)?

It seems those who label modern Yoruba folks as northern slaves aren't lying. This picture is disgusting! undecided
What's your take on this picture?
Can you identify these two men?

2 Likes

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Shymm3x: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
stinggy:

For me to answer the questions with cogent answers - you have to put them in context.

1). Was the guy bowing down jostling for emirship and was this visit done so as to influence his selection as an emir?

2). In what capacity did the visit happen?

3). Based on historical context and relevance - which of the two seats (the one currently occupied by the guy bowing down and the one occupied by the one receiving it) is supreme and more powerful?

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sammyramires:
Why are these Oju-ojoye ri (People who never thought of been influential) Princes disparaging the revered stool of my Kingdom..... From the time immemorial, the Kingship throne of Ife has always been Sine Qua Non and Sacred, but these useless privileged Princes have been doing everything to make the throne servitude to even some less classic OBAS..... Imagine an Ooni candidate paying a courtesy visit to Olusegun Obasanjo in his Ota Farm, paying visit to Emir of Kano, and Dele MOMODU (Pig Neck) of all people!!!
Little wonder ADEDOYIN the founder of ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY has been running some indirect Jingles on Radio Stations in Osun State to canvass people, as if it is INEC that will conduct the installation...... #i just pray the next OBA of Ife will not ridicule the throne of Ooni #I Rep Ife
my brother, I tire for these people ooo.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
ydass:
Alafin of Oyo messed up this whole thing. Had he return to Ife to assume his position as kind there would have not been any confusion about who become the rightful king in Ife.
what is this one talking about
did oranmiyan not return to reign at ife.

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Demdem(m): 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
itS a disgrace for a a yoruba king wannabe to visit an Emir in Kano who doesn't have any cultural affinity with Yorubaland. Continue to wallow in ignorance while GEj relishes his life.

If you abuse me I ll mail the mods.

Did u see the below? did it make sense at all. Learn more and stop talking foolishly.

Nuhusky:

There is strong relationship between Rulers, Kano Emirate has power and influence in case you dnt know late Oni's daughter married late Ado Bayero so he is Kano to see his sister and the Oni's grandchildren also the emir of Kano
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by ElFenomeno1: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
agarawu23:

he is now on trips he didn't made when his father was alive.

Dele Momodu at work.... He is the brain behind the up and down across Nigeria.
He comes from the next ruling house according to the peace pact signed in 1980.... But lets see how things pan out!

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:

Did u see the below? did it make sense at all. Learn more and stop talking foolishly.

which means if my brother should marry a princess from Ooni family then Prince Aderemi should pay my family a visit.

Its an aberration for the Prince to lobby Sanusi for Ooni stool. I'm sure you are not a yoruba man if you support this nonsesnse.

Remeba I love sending mails.

2 Likes

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Demdem(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
which means if my brother should marry a princess from Ooni family then Prince Aderemi should pay my family a visit.

Its an aberration for the Prince to lobby Sanusi for Ooni stool. I'm sure you are not a yoruba man if you support this nonsesnse.

Remeba I love sending mails.

Goon, they are both family members (in-laws) now and it's not for shameless outsiders like u to determine when to visit and when not to visit. Where in the opening post did u see he went to lobby from sanusi? Interpret it anyway u desire, it doesn't make it so.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by juman(m): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
9jacrip:

That is how you see it on the surface.

The kingmakers each represent a section of how Ife is grouped.

They only act out after holding meetings with those they are governing.

The LG also goes by what these kingmakers recommend.

So...

So....

The governor has the final say who becomes the next king.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, they are both family members (in-laws) now and it's not for shameless outsiders like u to determine when to visit and when not to visit. Where in the opening post did u see he went to lobby from sanusi? Interpret it anyway u desire, it doesn't make it so.
Does he have any right to visit OBJ and Dele momodu also or are those ones his outlaws. Ife stool is not to be politicised. Traditional institutions are to be revered and politicians distanced from it or else the last bastion of our culture will be thrown to the dogs.

Aderemi erred and he should be called to order. We need to call a spade a spade.

I love sending mails plz
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by IYANGBALI: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
na wetin be Dele Momodu own wey him dey follow the man up and down abi na him go be the next abobaku? grin
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by juman(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
stinggy:

You are right. That how princes do their things.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Demdem(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Does he have any right to visit OBJ and Dele momodu also or are those ones his outlaws. Ife stool is not to be politicised. Traditional institutions are to be revered and politicians distanced from it or else the last bastion of our culture will be thrown to the dogs.

Aderemi erred and he should be called to order. We need to call a spade a spade.

I love sending mails plz

Goon, i can see that u Av left sanusis angle and hatching on another. This is a ediotic trait.
Please what's wrong with hanging out with Momodu? For all I care, he may even be his close friend knowing fully well that the Prince practices also in UK and Momodu is based in UK.
Obj is an elder in yorubaland first before anything and there is nothing wrong with that. U fools are free to interpret the visit in whatever way u deemed fit.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by AnanseK(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shymm3x:
@9jacrip

I'm not feeling this picture. Why would a Yoruba prince, who might end up as the next king of arguably one of the most important thrones in Yorubaland, go visit a freaking emir of Kano (not even the King of the Sokoto emirate - the northern jihad seat of power)?
It seems those who label modern Yoruba folks as northern slaves aren't lying. This picture is disgusting! undecided

Just wait until the Queen passes on ( God bless her), you will see Prince Charles, Prince William, Prince Andrew and even Edward lining up to see kings like Muhammadu Sanusi 11.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:

Aderemi has been in thhe shadows sduring the reign of Ooni but he came out now to the limelight that the dad died. We can see his handwriting on the wall.

Be courteous plz, I hope you saw what happened to your last post
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by zeestunner(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Some people from one part of nigeria like dat go begin hate and get badbelle say why d prince go go see emir why not one obi/eze well.... Who God has blessed no man can curse. U can hate d north as much as u like buh they seem to sh*t done. Don't hate d player hate the game or better step up ur game
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Demdem(m): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Aderemi has been in thhe shadows sduring the reign of Ooni but he came out now to the limelight that the dad died. We can see his handwriting on the wall.

Be courteous plz, I hope you saw what happened to your last post

Nothing happened to my last post. Only u can't see it. I can and the rest of the forum can.
Again Goon, u are seeing whatever u desire to see, it doesn't make it the truth.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by juman(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nah, it's only interwoven in stupidity and serfdom of other folks to the Northern oligarchs and emirate. Any Yoruba person that supports this nonsense is a fool and a slave. Respect the throne of those before you and those who fought with their blood in Oshogbo did so for a reason.

You make me laugh. grin

Power to be means people in authority across the country.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
juman:

So....

The governor has the final say who becomes the next king.

There are some Kings governors cannot pick or remove at will and an Ooni is one, Oba of Benin is one, Alaafin is one, Oba Eko is one, Sultan of Sokoto is one.

So...

The will of people of Ife prevails.

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by pus33: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
[size=38pt]osibanjo father inlaw, only lied to you people.. , Osibanjo only cross over to another country.. The people of the country of Western Nigeria.. most never pay taxes to the country of Nigeria..

Osibanjo is just an individual who went to get a job in another country.. it does not mean that any person in the country of western Nigeria should pay taxes to Nigeria. No. the people of the country of western Nigeria can not pay taxes to Nigeria.

Obama is from Kenya and went to the USA to get a job as president of the USA. it does not mean that the people of Kenya should pay taxes to the USA.

You can sell newspaper anywhere.. Does not need you have to disturb other people lifes just because you want to sell newspaper in another country. And telling all forms of lies to your readers.. claiming it is 1 country. deceiving your readers.. which have been what osibanjo family have done for several years..

[/size]
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by juman(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
9jacrip:

There are some Kings governors cannot pick or remove at will and an Ooni is one, Oba of Benin is one, Alaafin is one, Oba Eko is one, Sultan of Sokoto is one.

So...

The will of people of Ife prevails.

In todays nigeria governors are in charge of their states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Questions Asked By Governor Ayodele Fayose: Who Has Answers? / I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole / If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.