Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics (37862 Views)

Prayer At Emir Of Kano's Palace For Buhari's Quick Recovery (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by sweetgala(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2015
Unsad:
Sanusi should also blow the whistle on this Nigga. No one knew him before Ooni's death, now he running from pillar to post. Fraud.

By the way, this is called Royal visitation.

You should say you didn't know him, he was a first class graduate of law from OAU and lectured there back in the 80s , has a very successful international legal practice, very gentle and wealthy. Stop being basic it soden suit you
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by sweetgala(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Zico5:
This man is insane, does visiting notable individuals translate his being install as next Ooni. His immediate grand father left before sijuwade and u also proposing for the post when there re still 2 royal lineages on the waiting list. We re just greedy in Nigeria and if not we could not start experience this shameful acts.

When you don't know if history it's good to shut up. The Giesi and Lafogido family held the throne from the 37th to the 45th Ooni and have produced 6 and 7 kings respectively and had on more than one incident had 3 successive kings in a row, Oshinkola have in all Ife history dating back to the 1600s produced only 3 kings.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by sweetgala(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2015
clefstone:
Is he Tinubu's candidate? If he is, then he will be king cos that droopy eyed osun cum lagos man got the entire yoruba race in the balls

I can only Wish he is Tinubu guy, unfortunately that is not the case. While everyone is focusing and hating on prince Adedamola Tinubu guy whom I know is trying to pay his way in.

The prince is just trying to reenergize old connections and showing the afobaje that he is of influence and can bring success and relevance is Ife.

If I tell you one secrete about the orcale can you keep it !
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by clefstone(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
sweetgala:

I can only Wish he is Tinubu guy, unfortunately that is not the case. While everyone is focusing and hating on prince Adedamola Tinubu guy whom I know is trying to pay his way in.

The prince is just trying to reenergize old connections and showing the afobaje that he is of influence and can bring success and relevance is Ife.

If I tell you one secrete about the orcale can you keep it !
yes I can grin
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Akanbiedu(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
stinggy:

What's your take on this picture?
Can you identify these two men?

How come nobody commented on the Sanusi-Alaafin picture. That obviously is a picture of a Fulani prince prostrating to Yoruba king.

What do we call this? superiority complex, inferiority complex or plain victim sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: PDP Begins Sale Of Nomination Forms (cost Of Forms) / Reps Threaten Onyeama, Lawmakers Invite Allen Onyema, Air Peace Boss / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.