Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day (12001 Views)

Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
NL girls wey wowo pass shiit who qo woo dem??
undecided NL is full of ugly gals comin here to find boifrends bcuz they cn find one wit their appearances especially PunkyVeer kiss Abi i lie?
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
UyiIredia:

Okay. You sure it has nothing with being with a man for over a decade. Lots of marriages don't last that long BTW.

Not really because I would engage some in conversation sometimes. I mean there's no point being mean to someone just because you're not interested in what they came to talk to you about. It's not a crime to be attracted to another person. But then there are other times when you're simply not having a good day & a person keeps buzzing around refusing to go away no matter how many times you tell them you're not interested. Some even swear at you like you have to find them attractive by force. So yeah, it can be irritating. I like the nice ones who don't take offence & just leave you alone when it's apparent you don't wanna hear what they've got to say. They're very rare though. Most are rude & obnoxious, guess that's why they're single. Hahaha.
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Qualer:

i dey o, just dey operate undercover... of darkness grin
grin good for u!
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by ggrin(f): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sassybae:
I dey go der now grin
Chai make ona free ggrin small nah embarassed lol
cry
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by ggrin(f): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
asumo12:

For calabar inside Dr Tom office!

The transgender oshi ni...

grin
undecided
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by ggrin(f): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sassybae:
where you see ggrin?
and wetin he/she been dey look undecided
I dy look asumo12 small dickundecided
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Durent:
undecided NL is full of ugly gals comin here to find boifrends bcuz they cn find one wit their appearances especially PunkyVeer kiss Abi i lie?

Hahaha. I think I've made an impression on someone. He's in love grin Think of me when you're playing with the vaseline tonight kiss
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by UyiIredia(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Not really because I would engage some in conversation sometimes. I mean there's no point being mean to someone just because you're not interested in what they came to talk to you about. It's not a crime to be attracted to another person. But then there are other times when you're simply not having a good day & a person keeps buzzing around refusing to go away no matter how many times you tell them you're not interested. Some even swear at you like you have to find them attractive by force. So yeah, it can be irritating. I like the nice ones who don't take offence & just leave you alone when it's apparent you don't wanna hear what they've got to say. They're very rare though. Most are rude & obnoxious, guess that's why they're single. Hahaha.

Cool.
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. I think I've made an impression on someone. He's in love grin Think of me when you're playing with the vaseline tonight kiss
ok ma..i'll forever tink of u grin
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by UyiIredia(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
Durent:

Dude. Work on your grammar, get a haircut and for Christsakes spare us the lame attempt at a return.
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Durent:
ok ma..i'll forever tink of u grin

I know you will wink
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by asumo12: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
ggrin:
I dy look asumo12 small dickundecided

grin
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
UyiIredia:

Dude. Work on your grammar, get a haircut and for Christsakes spare us the lame attempt at a return.
i think u shud work on ur grammar too, I just read *for christsakes* u shud also change dat moniker of yours uyilredia, its boring as hell. Idiiot, u dey claim ajebutter, u tink say na only u sabi speak enqlish ba? Quote me aqain, nd i qo finish u for dis NL wey me nd u dey so. Maqqot!
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:
None. Thank God because it was annoying when it used to happen. Now I think I've perfected my bytch face because they don't even dare. All I get are waves & greetings.

Stop lying... No girl would feel better if no guy has approached/woo her in months
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
sauceny:

Stop lying... No girl would feel better if no guy has approached/woo her in months

And you know this how? My worth doesn't lie on how many guys approach me in a day, so yup, I'm not bothered. What would I gain by lying about something so stupid?
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And you know this how? My worth doesn't lie on how many guys approach me in a day, so yup, I'm not bothered. What would I gain by lying about something so stupid?

Tell that to the birds angry
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
sauceny:

How about I flip the bird at you instead?
*flips the bird*
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
sauceny:

Bros, tell her jooor. Let her know grin All dis yeye ashawoo PunkyVeer wey go com NL dey lie for us...
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Durent:
Bros, tell her jooor. Let her know grin All dis yeye ashawoo PunkyVeer wey go com NL dey lie for us...

Is this what you were "warning" me about? Because I'm not fazed. You keep mentioning my name in every post like an Asperger patient, STILL doesn't make me fear you. I can take you on gagged, blind folded & with both hands tied behind my back. I eat woosy men like you for breakfast. Chew them & spit them out. Trust grin You won't stand a chance when I decide to put my grown woman panties on wink Like I said, I pull shorts down & spank a bitch nigga until words fail to come out of his mouth. Quit cruising for a bruising wink And get my name out of your mouth!
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is this what you were "warning" me about? Because I'm not fazed. You keep mentioning my name in every post STILL doesn't make me fear you. I can take you on gagged, blind folded & with both hands tied behind my back. I eat woosy men like you for breakfast. Chew them & spit them out. Trust grin You won't stand a chance when I decide to put my grown woman panties on wink Like I said, I pull shorts down & spank a bitch nigga until words fail to come out of his mouth. Quit cruising for a bruising wink And get my name out of your mouth!
Dan Bura uba..who dis one dey speak big english for . Ur toto 4 there, uselesss cun.t. Kutumaruwarka. Allah, if catch u, Ur own don finish!
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
Durent:
Dan Bura uba..who dis one dey speak. Ur toto 4 there, uselesss cun.t. Kutumaruwarka. Allah, if catch u, Ur own don finish!

Tsk tsk tsk. I just pity you now.

You're dismissed!
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Candyrain(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is this what you were "warning" me about? Because I'm not fazed. You keep mentioning my name in every post like an Asperger patient, STILL doesn't make me fear you. I can take you on gagged, blind folded & with both hands tied behind my back. I eat woosy men like you for breakfast. Chew them & spit them out. Trust grin You won't stand a chance when I decide to put my grown woman panties on wink Like I said, I pull shorts down & spank a bitch nigga until words fail to come out of his mouth. Quit cruising for a bruising wink And get my name out of your mouth!

Pls remind me not to ever step on your toes. Thanks grin
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Tsk tsk tsk. I just pity you now.

You're dismissed!
whew. Someone's had fun tonight..
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Candyrain:

Pls remind me not to ever step on your toes. Thanks grin

Kikikiki. But you're not him. I'll spank you for a different reason tongue LMFAO.
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by tosyne2much(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Maybe someone should up with a counter thread cheesy
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
BoboYekini:
whew. Someone's had fun tonight..

Hey, Bo smiley Haven't seen your finess today. How are you doing?
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hey, Bo smiley Haven't seen your finess today. How are you doing?
I'm decent. Bored though...you're having all the fun, *from your posts*
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
BoboYekini:
I'm decent. Bored though...you're having all the fun, *from your posts*

That's good. I'm just passing time because I feel bored too.
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's good. I'm just passing time because I feel bored too.
ehen. Let's go start a fight somewhere! wink
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
BoboYekini:
ehen. Let's go start a fight somewhere! wink

I can read between the lines, Bo. Stop it! *wraps gown tighter* tongue

You say you're bored, what else do you entertain yourself with besides this place? Hobbies?
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Candyrain(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Kikikiki. But you're not him. I'll spank you for a different reason tongue LMFAO.

You really sent him to the cleaner, damn! lol...
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Candyrain:

You really sent him to the cleaner, damn! lol...

I guess that makes me a very bad girl *flips hair* tongue Hahahaha. Do you like outspoken women? What kind of girl do you like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Women Now This Cheap??? / Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty / Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.