Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

“the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders (28052 Views)

Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 / Emir Of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II As A Youth In 1970: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by mcvaeey(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
There's something VERY WRONG with the IGBO tribe...the past election and there after greatly revealed the MIND of the average Igbo Man and Woman: VERY UNREASONABLE, HATES TRUTH, TRIBALISTIC, DELUDED AND VIOLENT

The reason why a number of people these days say they are the ''The Most Hateful And Tribalistic Group In Nigeria'' is not only because it's TRUE but because people (other tribes) are MORE AWARE of their character more than ever before.

The Igbo man is NOT for PEACE, REASON,UNITY; what they want is CONTROL, MANIPULATION TO ACHIEVE THEIR AIMS AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHER TRIBES WHO THEY UNREASONABLY PERCEIVE AS THEIR ENEMIES

BUT THERE ARE A VERY FEW AMONG THEM WHO ARE TRULY GOOD AND REASONABLE PEOPLE ...YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH...

But you see...no matter the EVIL they may wish NIGERIA; saying the ''Zoo must Fall'' , GOD's good intentions for Nigeria and it's people will come to pass. AMEN!

6 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by CSTR2: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
letibab:

What are you trying to say? If it's difficult for you, try expressing yourself in pigin! grin grin grin grin
You are a nitwit.
Don't throw multi-religion and multi-ethnic status of many nations of the world as a blind support for Nigeria's nationhood without studying the existing peculiarities.
If you can't understand that, then you truly are a bimbo.
Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by CSTR2: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
There's something VERY WRONG with the IGBO tribe...the past election and there after greatly revealed the MIND of the average Igbo Man and Woman: VERY UNREASONABLE, HATES TRUTH, TRIBALISTIC, DELUDED AND VIOLENT

The reason why a number of people these days say they are the ''The Most Hateful And Tribalistic Group In Nigeria'' is not only because it's TRUE but because people (other tribes) are MORE AWARE of their character more than ever before.

The Igbo man is NOT for PEACE, REASON,UNITY; what they want is CONTROL, MANIPULATION TO ACHIEVE THEIR AIMS AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHER TRIBES WHO THEY UNREASONABLY PERCEIVE AS THEIR ENEMIES

BUT THERE ARE A VERY FEW AMONG THEM WHO ARE TRULY GOOD AND REASONABLE PEOPLE ...YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH...

But you see...no matter the EVIL they may wish NIGERIA; saying the ''Zoo must Fall'' , GOD's good intentions for Nigeria and it's people will come to pass. AMEN!
Your ranting will only make sense if the so-called igbo man have been in power for decades.
Your country is a shitthole governed by imbecilles for decades, and the igbo man is very far from it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by letibab(f): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
CSTR2:
The problem is not the presence of more than one religion.
The problem is in what proportion are the religions distributed?
As you can see from the world today, every single stable nation on earth is either irreligious, or has one dominant religion with other religions existing side-by-side as minority religions.
There is no stable progressive nation on earth with two major religions existing there in nearly equal proportion. It is an invitation to social chaos.

Yours is a laboured argument devoid of merit!

Contrary to you, secularism of State is what maintains peaceful co-existence in a multi-religious society.

The more evenly balanced the sects are, the better for stability. Your reasoning is upside down!

5 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
EdCure:

I see you have adopted another argument on laws as soon as you realised the magnitude of your foolhardiness in your initial stand about Muslims not living together with other religious believers.
You are a ridiculously unrefined plonker lost in self-contradition.

No I never contradicted myself. Read my original statement carefully

Nigeria is the only place where Muslims "TRY SO HARD TO LIVE WITH INFEDELS TO THE POINT OF THREATENING TO KILL THEM". Where else in the world do Muslims threaten to kill infidels if those infidels decide not to live with them

I still stand by that statement. All the countries you mentioned are secular and non majority Muslims. That says a lot.

1 Like

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by CSTR2: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
letibab:

Yours is a laboured argument devoid of merit!

Contrary to you, secularism of State is what maintains peaceful co-existence in a multi-religious society.

The more evenly balanced the sects are, the better for stability. Your reasoning is upside down!
Secularism of state will not stop religious clashes in a society where half of the population tend to one religion, while the remaining tend to another.
It is just an impossible situation for any secular state to manage. Instead there will be a gradual eradication of the secularity of the state.
Religion is a very emotional subject that does not follow a rational social formulae.
There is nowhere in the world where two major religions are evenly spread without resultant religious clashes and break down of social fabric..
There must always be a dominant religion to create a semblance of social stability, it is the secularity of the state that will ensure that the dominant does not oppress the minority.

5 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by erikcantona: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
There are six geopolitical zones in Nigeria and the South South happens to be part of it. The South south geopolitical zone consists of six states. They are Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River. The term South south refers to the Southern most part of the country. The South south is made of the country's Southern minorities which are the Binis, Urhobos, Ijaws, Itsekiris, Isokos, Efiks, Ibibios, Ishans, Afemais, Ikwerres, Kalabaris, Nembes, Epies, Anangs, etc. These ethnic groups share a common history and are not too distinct from each other and they've always lived in peace. The people of South south are the most detribalized set of individuals you'll ever come across. They inter-marry with each other and even before the coming of the Europeans they've never at any point in history been at each others throat. The Binis see the Urhobos as brothers, the Urhobos see the ijaws as brothers, the ijaws see the Isokos as brothers, the Itsekiris see the Okpes as brothers, the Efiks see the Ibibios as brothers, the Ikwerres see the Kalabaris as brothers and they've never been any room for tribal bigotry. The day one of us was elected president we all celebrated irrespective of whether he might not be from my ethnic group or not and when he lost to Buhari we accepted our fate and have moved on. God blessed us with being the breadwinner of Nigeria. 98% of Nigeria's wealth comes from the South south. This is due to the presence of Crude oil found in our lands and in our waters. The six states that make up the South south zone are all oil producing states. The South South is also blessed with access to international waters.

I've come to realise something from those on the other side that over time they've always wanted to cunningly covet our God's given resources to themselves. They claim they're our brothers and that they're fighting for our interest but in the actual sense they are not. The igbos are only trying to force us into an alliance so that they can steal our resources and plunder our riches. They tried to do so during the civil war in the case of Benin city and the Epie people of Bayelsa. The civil war was never a war of liberation for the igbos but it was an avenue they wanted to employ in order to annex other people's land. That war could have been avoided but the greed of the igbos never allowed to know. They know that having south south will boost their economy that was why they wanted to annex our lands.

The number enemy of Nigeria are the igbos and they've never at any point hidden that fact. Igbos are not my brothers. The Urhobos, the ijaws, the ikwerres, Kalabaris, Efiks, Ibibios, Ishans, Itsekiris, Okpes, nembes, Epies etc are my brothers and not the igbos. They only want us in biafra cos of our oil and access to international waters. If not these factors, tell me why would they want to form a country with the people of South south? Simple, to rob us of our resources and make us second class citizens. One of our sons was president and with that is shows that good things are about to come for us. Buhari has kept to his promise and has even us more recognition than even our own son Gej.

South south will never be part of biafra. The earlier they realise that the bitter for them. Any attempt to include us in their map will be met heavily by force.
. Mad man so you forgot IMO ANAMBRA AND ABIA HAS OIL and GAS. And COAL IN ENUGU? fool imbeciles. Every were !! Go back and check the biafran map by the Portuguese although I knw you are a Yollobar claiming SS as usual , kalabari ijaws , ogonis. Are more. Biafran than an igbo man self!! Mad man ! Am a kallabari man

16 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
There are six geopolitical zones in Nigeria and the South South happens to be part of it. The South south geopolitical zone consists of six states. They are Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River. The term South south refers to the Southern most part of the country. The South south is made of the country's Southern minorities which are the Binis, Urhobos, Ijaws, Itsekiris, Isokos, Efiks, Ibibios, Ishans, Afemais, Ikwerres, Kalabaris, Nembes, Epies, Anangs, etc. These ethnic groups share a common history and are not too distinct from each other and they've always lived in peace. The people of South south are the most detribalized set of individuals you'll ever come across. They inter-marry with each other and even before the coming of the Europeans they've never at any point in history been at each others throat. The Binis see the Urhobos as brothers, the Urhobos see the ijaws as brothers, the ijaws see the Isokos as brothers, the Itsekiris see the Okpes as brothers, the Efiks see the Ibibios as brothers, the Ikwerres see the Kalabaris as brothers and they've never been any room for tribal bigotry. The day one of us was elected president we all celebrated irrespective of whether he might not be from my ethnic group or not and when he lost to Buhari we accepted our fate and have moved on. God blessed us with being the breadwinner of Nigeria. 98% of Nigeria's wealth comes from the South south. This is due to the presence of Crude oil found in our lands and in our waters. The six states that make up the South south zone are all oil producing states. The South South is also blessed with access to international waters.

I've come to realise something from those on the other side that over time they've always wanted to cunningly covet our God's given resources to themselves. They claim they're our brothers and that they're fighting for our interest but in the actual sense they are not. The igbos are only trying to force us into an alliance so that they can steal our resources and plunder our riches. They tried to do so during the civil war in the case of Benin city and the Epie people of Bayelsa. The civil war was never a war of liberation for the igbos but it was an avenue they wanted to employ in order to annex other people's land. That war could have been avoided but the greed of the igbos never allowed to know. They know that having south south will boost their economy that was why they wanted to annex our lands.

The number enemy of Nigeria are the igbos and they've never at any point hidden that fact. Igbos are not my brothers. The Urhobos, the ijaws, the ikwerres, Kalabaris, Efiks, Ibibios, Ishans, Itsekiris, Okpes, nembes, Epies etc are my brothers and not the igbos. They only want us in biafra cos of our oil and access to international waters. If not these factors, tell me why would they want to form a country with the people of South south? Simple, to rob us of our resources and make us second class citizens. One of our sons was president and with that is shows that good things are about to come for us. Buhari has kept to his promise and has even us more recognition than even our own son Gej.

South south will never be part of biafra. The earlier they realise that the bitter for them. Any attempt to include us in their map will be met heavily by force.

Who is this riff-raff threatening? I don't blame you, I blame this forced union under which you hide to rant carelessly and stup1dly!

Despite the trash you posted you still could not summon up enough boldness to identify and be identified by your ethnic nationality!

South South geo-political zone has many ethnic groups and they have different views. Edo State being a part of the zone is more or less a matter of political convenience. And there is nothing like Niger-delta tribe!
Edo State has nothing to brag against Igbos.

This is a free world in which you are entitled to freedom of association. You are free to merge yourselves with Yoruba or the North where the interest of majority of Edo politicians lies.  

Igbos are not interested in non-Igbos of SS
. FYI, Igbos have not forgotten the great atrocities of you saboteurs!

Stop feeling any important and leave Igbos out of your misery!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by abikubu: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
NAIJASOM:

Please, take another look at your list. You see, you indirectly prove my point. All you mentioned are non-Muslim dominated countries with secular government with some Muslim minority. Majority of those Muslims are Migrant populations and chose to live there. Again I repeat, "there is no country on planet earth where Muslims are trying so hard to live with Infidels" except Nigeria.

It is obvious you don't know what you are saying. The list was a few examples of multi-religious countries. What binds them together is the secularity of their systems. The US, Canada, Australia, UK etc. are all countries of immigrants.
It is amazing that you can say Muslims in Ghana, Senegal, South Africa, India, Kenya, China etc. are migrant populations. This means that there are no converted citizens! What a load-full of bull-dungs!

5 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by SOUNDKING: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Is very obvious this "arewa community foools"are still living in the past,,,,,Biafra is here to stay!!!!,we are better as neighbours,so stop fooling yourselve,better look for the most ruthless ones amongs you that will serve as emirs in the wild wild west of the zoooo,cos you still have them,as for me and my brothers, it is Biafra or everybody's bone is exposed to the sun.God bless Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by mcvaeey(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
erikcantona:
. Mad man so you forgot IMO ANAMBRA AND ABIA HAS OIL and GAS. And COAL IN ENUGU? fool imbeciles. Every were !! Go back and check the biafran map by the Portuguese although I knw you are a Yollobar claiming SS as usual , kalabari ijaws , ogonis. Are more. Biafran than an igbo man self!! Mad man ! Am a kallabari man
look at this bastard son of a thousand fathers. Who dash you kalabari? Do you even know the road to rivers state? Thunder fire you and your living lineage of Criminals and Igbos. Are you more south south than I am? Igbos are a pathetic lot. That's why everyone is yoruba to them. Anyone who doesn't support your Biafra pipe dream is yoruba. Yeah what a fool. See this flesh eating bastard that is hiding behind kalabari people to claim south south. May 10 trailer of Dangote cement crush you and your generations of you quote me again. Yeye fowl. Who dash you oil? You mean palm oil or groundnut oil or vegetable oil?

3 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by yorubatic: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:

That is why you should start agitating for Edo republic or odua republic. ..we can't have ibos with us...dunce of the century. .

4 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by letibab(f): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
CSTR2:
You are a nitwit.
Don't throw multi-religion and multi-ethnic status of many nations of the world as a blind support for Nigeria's nationhood without studying the existing peculiarities.
If you can't understand that, then you truly are a bimbo.

You are telling me that you know more than the founding fathers of Nigeria, eh? There is hardly a country in Africa that is not multi-ethnic or multi-religious. On a global scale, it is 99%

So it is with your kind! When you are unable to articulate reasonable argument you resort to insult.
It is futile joining issues with an ignorant. I am out of here.

6 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by letibab(f): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
look at this bastard son of a thousand fathers. Who dash you kalabari? Do you even know the road to rivers state? Thunder fire you and your living lineage of Criminals and Igbos. Are you more south south than I am? Igbos are a pathetic lot. That's why everyone is yoruba to them. Anyone who doesn't support your Biafra pipe dream is yoruba. Yeah what a fool. See this flesh eating bastard that is hiding behind kalabari people to claim south south. May 10 trailer of Dangote cement crush you and your generations of you quote me again. Yeye fowl. Who dash you oil? You mean palm oil or groundnut oil or vegetable oil?

LOL You are funny! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
EastLebanon:
[color=#990000][/color]he said,"it is unfortunate and sad that after 45years,when the country is more united in democratic system of governance".
If the country is united the following statements and action will be seen as a crime and brought to justice
1.those that voted massively for me will benefit 95% of my benevolence whereas those that has lower for me will take 5%, according to a whole president.
2.oba akiolu statement.
3.denying the se region a principal position in the lower house.
4.threatening the igbos to secede and be butchered according to a well respected northern statesman.
Don't mind those arewa buffoons, they think Britain and Russia will come to their aid this time that's why they're making noise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by abikubu: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
CSTR2:
Secularism of state will not stop religious clashes in a society where half of the population tend to one religion, while the remaining tend to another.
It is just an impossible situation for any secular state to manage. Instead there will be a gradual eradication of the secularity of the state.
Religion is a very emotional subject that does not follow a rational social formulae.
There is nowhere in the world where two major religions are evenly spread without resultant religious clashes and break down of social fabric..
There must always be a dominant religion to create a semblance of social stability, it is the secularity of the state that will ensure that the dominant does not oppress the minority.

What backside reasoning! Religion is not the law of the land and does not provide a level playing field for other religions. Secularity of State does!

5 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by SOUNDKING: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Cursed Amadi Collins, I am not from Ekiti, you can take your deranged father to Ekiti for gala selling since its your family trade. Heard your smelly mother was finally chased out of your village, never knew she is now a professional in that business. Thought she has repent after her gang rape incident, wish her well in her new brothel office cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
na dat small word dey pain you like this,ok,Ndo,,,,,,,,,.......,,,,,,,..but i dey sell electrode oo,,,,,,,,....in case you go need am for the welding.
Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
pazienza:
[b] There is a handful of Igbo elite that have deeply entrenched financial interest in Nigeria. They know that Nigeria is not and will never be a just, free and safe place for the Igbo but they are blinded by their slavish attachment to their financial interests in Nigeria. They constitute the tip of the “fix One Nigeria” arrow. They are the ones that are very quick to accuse anyone talking about separation from Nigeria of planning to instigate another war. They pretend to love Easterners so much they would rather have them live as slaves in Nigeria than struggle to separate from their oppressor. When you point out to them that the situation Igbo and other Easterners find themselves now in Nigeria is worse than being at war, their eyes glaze over and they pretend not to understand what you just told them. But come to think of it, how many Igbo were slaughtered in Northern Nigeria between 1980 and today? I know you don't have an accurate count, but just guess. You will be shocked when people who have kept fairly accurate records give you the number. It is in the tens of thousands. President Obasanjo ordered military campaigns at Odi and Onitsha during his latest administration. Do you know how many innocent civilians were massacred in these two military campaigns? What is the total number of Easterners recklessly killed every day in towns and cities all over Eastern Region by the Nigerian police and army? What do you think will be the total number since 1980? How about JTF's repeated invasion of communities around Warri and other parts of the Delta – how many innocent civilians do you think perished in those invasions? And while you are at it, try imagining the number of Easterners who die every day on the death traps we call roads, and morgues we call hospitals, all because of purposeful underdevelopment and tyrannical, oppressive governance. And now if you care, imagine the cost in billions of dollars, of houses, businesses, goods and property belonging to our people and destroyed in those incidents. Many of those who survived these massacres were made to “start afresh”. Without a doubt we have been at war for a very long time but some people just can't see it. [/b]

1 Like

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by vega84(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:
RIP Biafra. cool
rip ur mama pussy #vegatalks

2 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by vega84(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sylvarresta:
materializing indeed, without a leader, do u tink u guys can stand alone, try it and see how u pple will finish urselve off, because u pple have hatred for yourselves u re just trying to hide under d facade of tribe
. Each time a Yoruba man opens his dirty mouth u will see amala talking, Nwokem if u dnt hav anytin to contribute here jst keep that ur china phone.

13 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Eziachi: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Someone should ask Coomasie when an agitation for self determination becomes a crime? He wants one Nigeria and I wanted one Biafra. When does his choice exceeds mine?
Somebody should also tell him that Scotland was given a vote recently to make their choice to be independent from a super power like the United Kingdom and Scotland with only a population of 4 million people chose to remain in the UK through a majority vote. Biafra with over 60 million people deserve the right to decide their own destiny.

What is he afraid of?
Marriage is never by force and you cannot force anyone to be in love with you.
He said that it was settled in 1970. Who settled it?

Biafra chose to leave Nigeria but Britain and Soviet Union and American silence aided them to force Biafra back into Nigeria with their hands tied behind their back.

Common reasoning dictate that when you hold a child's toy too high, beyond his reach , you will eventually bring your hands down when your hand eventually starts aching and then the child will get his toy back.

Nigeria had been holding Biafra's toy since 1970, it is now getting towards that aching stage. And time will tell, how long they will bear the pain of holding their hands up.

12 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by bonechamberlain(m): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
liberty300:
So these abo.kis have mouth to talk about war while 27 million of their population are living in IDP camps.

Let it be noted; no one wants war. Let the igbos go. Imagine a country where everyone hates a particular tribe but still won't let that tribe secessedt.
I just don't understand this country. u don't like them yet u want to coerce them to stay with u.

5 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by SOUNDKING: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:

if one oyibo read this your post now em go dey respect you,thinking you own an oil well,am assuming your town is in Biafran map,,,,,,but the truth is that Biafra is a nation that respects Choice,,,,...father could be a zoogerian while the son a Biafran.in other words,i blame gold cirle, for selling expired CD to your oko man.

7 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Martmore: 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
the zoological republic must fall.We must continue

1 Like

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eziachi:
Someone should ask Coomasie when an agitation for self determination becomes a crime? He wants one Nigeria and I wanted one Biafra. When does his choice exceeds mine?
Somebody should also tell him that Scotland was given a vote recently to make their choice to be independent from a super power like the United Kingdom and Scotland with only a population of 4 million people. While Biafra is over 60 million people.

What is he afraid of? Marriage is never by force and you cannot force anyone to be in love with you. He said that it was settled in 1970. Who settled it?
Biafra chose to leave Nigeria but Britain and Soviet Union and American silence aided them to force Biafra back into Nigeria with their hands tied behind their back.

Common reasoning dictate that when you hold a child's toy too high, beyond his hands reach , you will eventually bring your hands down when it starts aching and the child will get his toy back.

Nigeria had been holding Biafra toy since 1970, it is now getting towards that aching stage.
shut up there old fool... If you guys are so interested in your dead biafra, you wont be migrating to other parts of nigeria in your thousands, you guys would have stayed in your gully eroded Biafra region.

1 Like

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
"and for God's sake, this is Radio Biafra, and Chukwu Okike Abiama is with us, caller on the phone, what is your name and where are you calling from?" - Director Nnamdi Kanu.

7 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
shut up there old fool... If you guys are so interested in your dead biafra, you wont be migrating to other parts of nigeria in your thousands, you guys would have stayed in your gully eroded Biafra region.

typical monkey in the zoo, take banana.

7 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

You want Biafra to happen and at the same time you term it a fraud. That reeks hypocrisy in the highest order!

In any case, when they said to Jesus...Master we are crying for you. Then Jesus said to them, "don't cry for me rather, cry for yourselves and your children."

6 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Kastonkastroll(m): 12:02am On Aug 26, 2015
NormalCodes:

typical monkey in the zoo, take banana.
Biafra zombie... how many people have you killed for albino kanu the fraudster?
Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Evaromantik(m): 12:13am On Aug 26, 2015
After killing 6 million of my people you want me to remain united with you,impossible!!!
Thank God the issue trending these days is Biafra asikwa,Biafra asiro......all hail Biafra

4 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by onenaira3: 12:14am On Aug 26, 2015
mcvaeey:

YES HE IS in every way because you are not and will NEVER be SS you shameless thing. No one have forgotten your mulattoclaro ID and it's true origin busting coward illiterate. Pathetic, attache by force

9 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Kastonkastroll(m): 12:15am On Aug 26, 2015
xtrorse:

You want Biafra to happen and at the same time you term it a fraud. That reeks hypocrisy in the highest order!

In any case, when they said to Jesus...Master we are crying for you. Then Jesus said to them, "don't cry for me rather, cry for yourselves and your children."
believe me dude, i dont give two phucks about your biafra pipe dream, and i think i can say the same for an average yoruba man.. we are a million miles ahead of you ibo people so why should we bother ourselves with your endless wailings and tears about biafra? Anyway i know the number one agitators of Biafra are the impoverished, malnourished, poverty stricken iboes who are never do wells in the society. I have met enlightened iboes here in nigeria and abroad, and they have never brought any useless biafra issue in any of our discourse.

My friend you better wake up and help yourself, shouting Biafra on nairaland everyday wont help your pathetic condition......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Anti-Open Grazing: Southern Governors Passed laws They can't Execute - El-Rufai / Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.