Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,539 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Babes Which Way ...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes Which Way ...... (3839 Views)

Two Facebook Babes Engage In B**bs Competition / Naija Girls, Which Way!! / H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sagamite:

He has asked 3 women to marry him in a one year period?

I suspect he has more issues than the girls he is asking to marry him.
what is wrong in telling a girl lets take the friendship to next level and she says no, and you move on to another person
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Maamin(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

[s]You don't have to know because I wasn't talking to you. Speak when you're spoken to. She got what I meant so whether YOU get it or not is irrelevant. You're entitled to your sentiments/beliefs about proposals like I'm entitled to mine, so don't quiz me. I don't owe you answers.

[/s]

rubbish!...i see why some girls cant even make sense in plain convos let alone make it into matrimonial homes.

my network is not friendly tonight. i would have preached senses into whatever is behind those keypad typing the above abomination. undecided
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sagamite:

He has asked 3 women to marry him in a one year period?

I suspect he has more issues than the girls he is asking to marry him.
what is wrong in telling a girl lets take the friendship to next level and she says no, and you move on to another person
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Sagamite(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happiness87:

What is wrong?

.....................................The fact that he probably barely knows them? undecided
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Maamin:

[/s]

rubbish!...i see why some girls cant even make sense in plane convos let alone make it into matrimonial homes.

my network is not friendly tonight. i would have preached senses into whatever is behind those keypad typing the above abomination. undecided

Who cares? Like I would have listened to your preaching. Ha! Talk about an inflated sense of self & yet you had the nerve to say I'm proud etc. Shove your preachings where the sun don't shine. I'm not here for lectures from people with delusions of grandeur. See ya!
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sagamite:

What is wrong?

.....................................The fact that he probably barely knows them? undecided
sorry, he knows them, they have been friends, he wants to take the friendship to next level
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Sagamite(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happiness87:
sorry, he knows them, they have been friends, he wants to take the friendship to next level

Basically he wants to be married.

He selects his friends at random and asks them to marry him.

He has serious issues.
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You don't have to know because I wasn't talking to you. Speak when you're spoken to. She got what I meant so whether YOU get it or not is irrelevant. You're entitled to your sentiments/beliefs about proposals like I'm entitled to mine, so don't quiz me. I don't owe you answers.

That's the real Punky, in a serious business of sharing offense among Pips...... Let it keep flowing round! It will get to all. Lol.
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sagamite:

Basically he wants to be married.

He selects his friends at random and asks them to marry him.

He has serious issues.
they are not random, they have been friends before now, lets say that they are not the right girls for him.

he has moved on, he was only complaining about girls focusing on his family background as a reason
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Maamin(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

[s]
Who cares? Like I would have listened to your preaching. Ha! Talk about an inflated sense of self & yet you had the nerve to say I'm proud etc. Shove your preachings where the sun don't shine. I'm not here for lectures from people with delusions of grandeur. See ya!
[/s]

i see..this babe merely read the Op before typing rubbish here. undecided

you are forgiven anyway! run along now.

mi needs to sleep no time for dense and attention seeking people.
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Sagamite(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happiness87:
they are not random, they have been friends before now, lets say that they are not the right girls for him.

he has moved on, he was only complaining about girls focusing on his family background as a reason

I think the more accurate description is that: He is not the right man for those girls.

1 Like

Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You're going to give him an orgåsm if you keep this up cheesy
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
manlyprof:

That's the real Punky, in a serious business of sharing offense among Pips...... Let it keep flowing round! It will get to all. Lol.

You know it's not like that though. I don't jump to people's posts, trying to pick fights. Or even question their opinions if they differ from mine. Usually I just say my piece & move on unless someone quotes me talking crap, being indignant. What I dislike is people who act like gurus of life. People who question how others live their lives like it's their business. Other than that, I stay in my lane.
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sagamite:

I think the more accurate description is that: He is not the right man for those girls.
anyhow you want to put it to please girls, you really sound like women wrapper tongue
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Maamin:
[/s]

i see..this babe merely read the Op before typing rubbish here. undecided

you are forgiven anyway! run along now.

mi needs to sleep no time for dense and attention seeking people.

Attention seeking? YOU quoted ME. You must really need that sleep because you're definitely NOT thinking clearly. How can I be seeking your attention when I didn't even know you existed until you quoted me? Hehehe. Delusions of grandeur like I said.

1 Like

Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Maamin(m): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happiness87:

my dear! some twips here still dont get the reason but keep assuming and making a religion from your OP and heaving all blame to your dear friend , even after stating the obvious..sighs!

smh! embarassed
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You know it's not like that though. I don't jump to people's posts, trying to pick fights. Or even question their opinions if they differ from mine. Usually I just say my piece & move on unless someone quotes me talking crap, being indignant. What I dislike is people who act like gurus of life. People who question how others live their lives like it's their business. Other than that, I stay in my lane.

I am feeling your vibe too. You know, there is power in silence and the best answer to f**ls is the seven-letter word.

Just keep your cool. But your signature rocks. Lol
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
BoboYekini:
You're going to give him an orgåsm if you keep this up cheesy

smiley
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
manlyprof:

I am feeling your vibe too. You know, there is power in silence and the best answer to f**ls is the seven-letter word.

Just keep your cool. But your signature rocks. Lol

Hahaha smiley

1 Like

Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha smiley
an infectious and contagious laughter. tongue tongue tongue Lol. ROTF
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Sagamite(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happiness87:
anyhow you want to put it to please girls, you really sound like women wrapper tongue

I AM a woman wrapper but it is actually very lame to accuse a whole me of trying to please girls. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2551598/guys-feel-comfortable-dating-more/2#37333649

1 Like

Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Maamin:

my dear! some twips here still dont get the reason but keep assuming and making a religion from your OP and heaving all blame to your dear friend , even after stating the obvious..sighs!

smh! embarassed
i wonder why they are trying to twist the story line

1 Like

Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
manlyprof:
an infectious and contagious laughter. tongue tongue tongue Lol. ROTF
no use my thread pursue woman o o o
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sagamite:

I AM a woman wrapper but it is actually very lame to accuse a whole me of trying to please girls. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2551598/guys-feel-comfortable-dating-more/2#37333649
both of them go together lolzzz
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happiness87:
no use my thread pursue woman o o o

Hmmmm. Dancing skelewu while viewing your endowed back-side---Lol. It makes sense though!
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Sagamite(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happiness87:
both of them go together lolzzz

You can be a very good woman wrapper without actually pandering to the whims of women.

I find that approach as actually the most efficient AND beneficial.
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Maamin(m): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happiness87:
i wonder why they are trying to twist the story line

such are those whose loins cant handle the truth.. embarassed
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Maamin(m): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Attention seeking? YOU quoted ME. You must really need that sleep because you're definitely NOT thinking clearly. How can I be seeking your attention when I didn't even know you existed until you quoted me? Hehehe. Delusions of grandeur like I said.

Hmmm! Op gave reason why the girls rejected him, Miss guru of life [/b]aka PunkyVeer says otherwise. but [b]you jumped into this thread and questioned the Op neglecting the reasons she gave in her OP...as if they were not different from yours..talking about questioning how others live their lives. you did when you blab this line "But proposal after proposal is a bit odd. Does he even use the same ring? Or does he weave one using grass? Sorry, I still think he must be off his rockers." cheesy

remind me what you called that ummm! "Delusions of grandeur"

now lets define it and see who it does really fits and applies to here

Delusion of grandeur : overestimation of own importance: gross and false overestimation of personal worth, importance, powerfulness, or attractiveness. cheesy

this perfectly defines you when you dropped this comment.."But proposal after proposal is a bit odd. Does he even use the same ring? Or does he weave one using grass? Sorry, I still think he must be off his rockers"

now!
PunkyVeer:

all the bolded you violated on this thread undecided..sorry babe truth must be told.
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 26, 2015
Maamin:

Hmmm! Op gave reason why the girls rejected him, Miss guru of life [/b]aka PunkyVeer says otherwise. but [b]you jumped into this thread and questioned the Op neglecting the reasons she gave in her OP...as if they were not different from yours..talking about questioning how others live their lives. you did when you blab this line "But proposal after proposal is a bit odd. Does he even use the same ring? Or does he weave one using grass? Sorry, I still think he must be off his rockers." cheesy

remind me what you called that ummm! "Delusions of grandeur"

now lets define it and see who it does really fits and applies to here

Delusion of grandeur : overestimation of own importance: gross and false overestimation of personal worth, importance, powerfulness, or attractiveness. cheesy

this perfectly defines you when you dropped this comment.."But proposal after proposal is a bit odd. Does he even use the same ring? Or does he weave one using grass? Sorry, I still think he must be off his rockers"

now!

all the bolded you violated on this thread undecided..sorry babe truth must be told.

You must be rètarded. This crap is not even worth responding to point by point. Read the original post using brain & common sense & MAYBE you'll finally get it. The OP asked for reasons why her friend is being rejected despite having good salary. Common sense tells me it has nothing to do with the reasons he stipulated so of course I'm gonna question/dispute something that doesn't make sense, only when someone is asking for an opinion though. She the OP opened the doors, inviting different interpretations of her story. Full stop. What did you expect, that I was going to read the story like a gullible sheep & conclude everything in it must be fact when it goes against logic? Seriously, you need to sit down. This story is not about you & neither are you the OP, so it beats me why you think you're owed answers. I've settled it with the OP, you on the other hand I owe vokol. You need to get over yourself. I'm not even sure why I'm answering you anymore. Bye boo. lol!
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Maamin(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You must be rètarded. This crap is not even worth responding to point by point. Read the original post using brain & common sense & MAYBE you'll finally get it. The OP asked for reasons why her friend is being rejected despite having good salary. Common sense tells me it has nothing to do with the reasons he stipulated so of course I'm gonna question/dispute something that doesn't make sense, only when someone is asking for an opinion though. She the OP opened the doors, inviting different interpretations of her story. Full stop. What did you expect, that I was going to read the story like a gullible sheep & conclude everything in it must be fact when it goes against logic? Seriously, you need to sit down. This story is not about you & neither are you the OP, so it beats me why you think you're owed answers. I've settled it with the OP, you on the other hand I owe vokol. You need to get over yourself. I'm not even sure why I'm answering you anymore. Bye boo. lol!

Damn! You're Butthurt cheesy...take a break pls! It is obvious that you completely did the bolded (no pun intended), but I understand your plight grin

How are you doing today sweetie? kiss
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by nwakaibeya1: 12:27am On Aug 27, 2015
Lesbians in Evil marine,occult world rules and so many are in it knowingly and unknowingly and it has been the problem of humanbeigns since God created humanbeigns and many humanbeigns claiming to know JESUSCHRIST or dont know CHRIST and secular have their roots and power From the hidden kingdoms and mostly blind folded and pretend before spiritually ignorant humanbeigns on the earth but not to us with the LIGHT,THE MANTLE,AND THE UNBELEIVABLE POWER THAT BE OF HE THAT MADE THE SPIRITUAL LAWS and even many of them in so called big churches are more powerful that the so called pastors and prophets and feared by the pastors and therefore make friends with them as if they are close and serious in church activities and hide and pretend and people see them as serious sisters doing the things of God but in the night they turn to evil and because we know what they know that is why they are afraid to come to us the LIGHT AND MANTLE and THE UNBELEVABLE POWER THAT BE WHICH IS THE HIDDEN TRUTH AND REVELATION WHICH WE PROFESS?
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by gottliebglobal(m): 12:33am On Aug 27, 2015
OP, why don't you marry him and save him all these pains.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Return My Landlady's Pant?? / Me And My Lecturer / Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.