Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex (9444 Views)

My Vice Principal Had Sex With Me In His Office, Gave Me Money -see Photos / When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) / My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by 2sex(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
From a female LIB reader...

"I sometimes spend the weekend at my boyfriend's place. He deflowered me and I don't have any regret but I suddenly began to realize that he grumbles whenever I visit him during my menstruation. He would reluctantly give me 1k for transport. Another thing I observed is that he gives me money based on the rounds of sex he has with me. Let's assume we had sex 5 times, he would give me 5k for transport and on the day or weekend we have it 3 times he would give me 3k. Is this normal or its just a way of paying 1k for each round of sex?

Source: LindaIkeji..com
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by victor2fresh(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
you're just a wh0re who is getting paid for the services rendered...

14 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by SUGARBEE(f): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol funny boyfriend you've got. .

Please just dump him, he's using you as his booty call

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by eghuan1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
to confirm your hypothesis, wait gor him to go 20 rounds and see if he will give you 20k. But if I were you, I would ask him to go a million rounds. You should know the rest.

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Elosky20: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
a
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Anyone who comment on this thread after me must be dumb.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by kestolove95(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Den dump him
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Lahotte(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Na post paid u b o ,no b pay as u go
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by kestolove95(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Simple arithmetic...1k per round
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmm da poster before da poster above me am not dumb oooh grin Omg grin dear hw can we help u now??
. U are lik a prostitutee or dnt u lik da money he is payin u?? grin if na me, i no qo qiv u even a kobo.. Slutt!
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
U hv answered d question urself.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by ojun50(m): 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Don't dump him because the next guy might nt pay.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by pbs4real(m): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jez like a side chick tingrin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by pbs4real(m): 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol funny boyfriend you've got. .
Please just dump him, he's using you as his booty call
why?
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by MRBrownJ: 12:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Dharniel:
you're just a wh0re who is getting paid for the services rendered...

exactly!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 26, 2015
No offense but here's the definition of something related to what you doing. Prostitute : a person who performs sexual activity for payment, especially a woman

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by WailingWailer00(m): 12:32am On Aug 26, 2015
1k for TP? You're a bloody ingrate
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Bamss1: 1:21am On Aug 26, 2015
U should even thank God he's paying
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by endowednicky(f): 3:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Run for ur life......
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by passionate88: 4:59am On Aug 26, 2015
pay as you go
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 26, 2015
So you are even getting paid
Some just dey do for free o. grin

That's not a boyfriend,he's your customer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by donholy28(m): 5:12am On Aug 26, 2015
One day he go lose interest in ur body and dump u cause he never loved u...ur just a pay as u f0ck object to him...Run
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Mcbussy(m): 5:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Hehehehe grin...thats token economy and positive reinforcement grin

More seriously, I think that dude has no respect for females, he sees his girl as a subject in a sex performance experiment. I'm sure he must be the kind that patronise wh*res and is used to "pay as you go" services.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 5:46am On Aug 26, 2015
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by spiralwedge(m): 5:50am On Aug 26, 2015
and u collect it? transport money, what's that? stupid naija mentality. she has an olosho mentality and that is what is obtainable everywhere in naija now.

why should u collect/expect transport money for visiting your bf. How much has she ever given him? would she go visiting him again if after sex and all, he did not drop kobo?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by trapQ: 6:18am On Aug 26, 2015
ketchup (musician) predicted this when he said "gimme the thing pay as you go". lmao
crazy world with a mumu girl and a silly boy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by naijaboiy: 6:57am On Aug 26, 2015
A very easy way to become a millionaire. undecided

Oyind17 come and see the type you support.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Happiness87(f): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2015
the guy is taking the girl as a intimacy gadget, i cant see any lasting relationship, the girl is just a prostitute to him.

why do babes collect money after sex with their bf, its totally wrong, how much is transport that you can't pay for yourself, hmmmmmm, and why do you give him pussii every visit, nawaooo

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by cyprus000: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2015
eghuan1:
to confirm your hypothesis, wait gor him to go 20 rounds and see if he will give you 20k. But if I were you, I would ask him to go a million rounds. You should know the rest.
[size=13pt]
The embolded.

The guy na machine,abi you want make em start to rush blood for prick
[/size]
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by ozy4christ(f): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2015
2sex:
From a female LIB reader...

"I sometimes spend the weekend at my boyfriend's place. He deflowered me and I don't have any regret but I suddenly began to realize that he grumbles whenever I visit him during my menstruation. He would reluctantly give me 1k for transport. Another thing I observed is that he gives me money based on the rounds of sex he has with me. Let's assume we had sex 5 times, he would give me 5k for transport and on the day or weekend we have it 3 times he would give me 3k. Is this normal or its just a way of paying 1k for each round of sex?

Source: LindaIkeji..com
my dear, wat did u take ur self for? can't u respect urself and read the hand writing on the wall. he is using u to satisfy himself. a u so lazy dat u can't work for urself?? get a life, do some thing and stop .fornication. do u think dat. he can marry u after? no, so stop visiting him always and when u do, have ur own tfare, tell him not to worry that u need to help him not always him given but let me help. after all we are not married yet. give him a Peck and leave.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
A very easy way to become a millionaire. undecided

Oyind17 come and see the type you support.

The guy get fish brain. No responsible lady should date such fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Ever Acceptable For A Woman To Propose To A Man! / Are Quiet People Really Wicked? / How Many Inches Is A Big Penis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.