Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex (9686 Views)

My Vice Principal Had Sex With Me In His Office, Gave Me Money -see Photos / When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) / My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by eghuan1(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] The embolded.

The guy na machine,abi you want make em start to rush blood for prick
[/size]

who does not want to be a millionaire?
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by naijaboiy: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2015
Oyind17:

The guy get fish brain. No responsible lady should date such fool.
But you say make guys dey pay their girlfriends money after sex now. cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

But you say make guys dey pay their girlfriends money after sex now. cheesy

Hmmmm.....Chai! a guy should support is girl but not this way.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2015
Oyind17:

Hmmmm.....Chai! a guy should support is girl but not this way.
You're changing mouth now abi? cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

You're changing mouth now abi? cheesy

How? this guy is disrespectful to his gf
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by naijaboiy: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2015
Oyind17:

How? this guy is disrespectful to his gf
Lol..okay.

E get wetin I wan discuss with you sha. But no be wetin dem dey talk for open like this. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by cyprus000: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2015
eghuan1:

who does not want to be a millionaire?
[size=13pt]
Me.

I want billion.

[/size]
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by dmola(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2015
eghuan1:
to confirm your hypothesis, wait gor him to go 20 rounds and see if he will give you 20k. But if I were you, I would ask him to go a million rounds. You should know the rest.
lmaooooooooo that's true
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2015

the guy no jaa omo see mugu the guy for bang u 10times give u 1k naso
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol..okay.

E get wetin I wan discuss with you sha. But no be wetin dem dey talk for open like this. grin

OK no p
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by eghuan1(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Me.

I want billion.

[/size]

then politics would be your playing field
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is hilarious

My dear,
I think you already figured it out.
For once, mathematics has been made easy.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Ridwan6588(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Simple as ABC.... 1k for a round? he don turn you to a prostitute niyen ooooo. lwkmd
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Pls i dnt understand wat da OP meant by (round of sex) sex qet round??..abeq mak person explain beta grin tank u grin
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by MRBrownJ: 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
^^^ you fukc her til you eja.culate= 1 round
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
dis same idiotic gal will come here to complain weneva d guy fails to giv her TP.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Genovese(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Pay as you go grin
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by ManTiger(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Smart guy!
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Cope1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
d last tym i checked its called pay as u go
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
MRBrownJ:
^^^ you fukc her til you eja.culate= 1 round
ooh but me i get tired after one round.. Hw persin go do all da round grin
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by chukslawrence(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
Now I knw some1 can be indirectly turned to a prostitute.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by honestmike(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
When you date a guy because of money. ....... ... Say no to his money let him know you are not with him because of "transport fare"... ... I am not a relationship expert
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by princealexndre(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
ur b.f is fucking sharp....#respect
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by MrsChima(f): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
When have "johns" becomes boyfriends
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by francizy(m): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
MrsChima:
When have "johns" becomes boyfriends
undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:21am On Aug 27, 2015
francizy:

undecided

mumu
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by francizy(m): 5:52am On Aug 27, 2015
MrsChima:

mumu

Ode
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by summerflame(m): 6:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Side effect of smoking weed. U lack senses
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by fajani(m): 6:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Both of you are funny sha, it's like i am hearing this for the first time. Na bleeping thing him dey use you do. But seriously, if the guy doesn't give you money, you will still complain
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by Exponental(m): 6:22am On Aug 27, 2015
Just renegotiate. He is just using u. nothing more. be sure u are protected else.... OYO!
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by fajani(m): 6:24am On Aug 27, 2015
honestmike:
When you date a guy because of money. ....... ... Say no to his money let him know you are not with him because of "transport fare"... ... I am not a relationship expert
dont mind those girls, they won't listen
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by fajani(m): 6:25am On Aug 27, 2015
2sex:
From a female LIB reader...

"I sometimes spend the weekend at my boyfriend's place. He deflowered me and I don't have any regret but I suddenly began to realize that he grumbles whenever I visit him during my menstruation. He would reluctantly give me 1k for transport. Another thing I observed is that he gives me money based on the rounds of sex he has with me. Let's assume we had sex 5 times, he would give me 5k for transport and on the day or weekend we have it 3 times he would give me 3k. Is this normal or its just a way of paying 1k for each round of sex?

Source: LindaIkeji..com
take heart my dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Shares Video Clip Of Herself Fu*kin With A Man In A Bathtub(PHOTOS) / Please Tell Me More About This Man, I Have A Crush On Him(photo) / 3 Most Sexy Words To Say To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.