Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Don't Let A Guy Waste Your Most Eligible Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Let A Guy Waste Your Most Eligible Years (813 Views)

Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? / Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). / Girls DONT Date Or Befriend A Poor Guy (dont Waste Your Youth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Let A Guy Waste Your Most Eligible Years by olufemimajek: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
If you are interested in getting married, you need to be well aware of the fact that you are probably most attractive sometime in your mid- to late-twenties. This means that your mid- to late-twenties are the years in which you are most likely to attract the highest quality man you can get. And while I've written a fair amount about maximizing your attractiveness, it all counts for nothing if you aren't single when the right guy comes along, or if you aren't putting yourself out there because you are involved with someone who is only half-hcommitted to you. So in addition to looking your best, you need to make sure you aren't spending time in dead-end relationships.

Time and time again I see or hear about girls who allow a guy to date them for three or four years in their twenties without proposing. This blows my mind. I understand that these girls are holding out in the hope of eventually getting a proposal, but they don't give enough consideration to the possibility that they'll be strung along for another two or three years, only to have him decide that he wants someone else - or worse yet, someone younger. Combine this with a girl's reduced odds of finding someone (let alone someone better) once she begins to age and things begin to fall into perspective; it seems crazy to consider dating someone for more than a year without a very strong confidence about the direction in which the relationship is heading.

Read the rest on my blog [size=13pt][url=giditalk.com/2014/12/dont-let-guy-waste-your-most-eligible.html] Here[/url][/size]

1 Like

Re: Don't Let A Guy Waste Your Most Eligible Years by HungerBAD: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Not everybody is destined to get married.

Not everybody is destined to be a father or a mother.

Not everybody is destined to be rich.

Not everybody is destined to be happy.

Not everybody is destined is to see their old age.

Marriage will come when the time is right, for those destined to get married.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let A Guy Waste Your Most Eligible Years by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
La me continue HERE, la me chop mad..
Re: Don't Let A Guy Waste Your Most Eligible Years by ojun50(m): 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
Op u they talk like say them get wetin them dey offer
Re: Don't Let A Guy Waste Your Most Eligible Years by olafum1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Needs an interpreter pls
Re: Don't Let A Guy Waste Your Most Eligible Years by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
True talk
Re: Don't Let A Guy Waste Your Most Eligible Years by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 26, 2015
Just because your think you are attractive doesnt mean you will attract the highest quality men. Marriage aint by force

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Most Men Prefer Village Girls / Why Do Gals Like To Hv Their Friends Approval B4 Consenting To A Guy's Proposal / Cossy Orjiakor Grabs First International Award With Her Mighty B00bs (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.