Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill (9509 Views)

Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says / An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze / Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Touchforfree(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:
A useless post, Aisha made it worse

How bro ?.

History will not be forgotten how ur so called "Mama Peace" slapped a serving state governor, opened her mouth and called an elderstateman a "Brain dead", how she used to gallivant about cruising in Presidential jet just for what ?.

How can a so-called "first lady" visited a state and d main roads closed down when she was still somewhere else ?. Too much un-called for power was given her and to our knowledge, where're d empowered women now.

During her reign, waywardness was an understatement then. Our problem always is by seeing d right thing but because of sentiments that has eroded our minds, we choose otherwise.

IT IS ω£ŁŁ......
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by WailingWailer00(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2015
Touchforfree:

How bro ?.

History will not be forgotten how ur so called "Mama Peace" slapped a serving state governor, opened her mouth and called an elderstateman a "Brain dead", how she used to gallivant about cruising in Presidential jet just for what ?.

How can a so-called "first lady" visited a state and d main roads closed down when she was still somewhere else ?. Too much un-called for power was given her and to our knowledge, where're d empowered women now.

During her reign, waywardness was an understatement then. Our problem always is by seeing d right thing but because of sentiments that has eroded our minds, we choose otherwise.

IT IS ω£ŁŁ......
Amen
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by LeSulk(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Sometimes when I read comments from My fellow nigerians, I begin to wonder if we all are literate.
No mind them jare. They read just the headline and rush to comment.I praise the writer's objectivity though it remains to be seen if Mrs Buhari will follow a different path from her predecessors.
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by menxer: 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
no mind them. instead of us to curb our individual greed and indiscipline,we are here wailing.
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by MarieSucre(f): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
shinawe379:
she normally is to serve as the connecting rope to the women at all level
What is then is the job of the minister for women affairs?
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by DarryOsh(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
jmoore:
Should uncle be different from your father's brother?
Should grandmother be different from your mother's/father's mother?

First lady of a country= Wife of the President. So why complicate things?

smh

No, they may not necessarily mean the same, depending on a country (and its constitution).

The office is extra-constitutional in most if not all countries, meaning the Constitution doesn’t outline any role for the first lady to play. There is no pay and no real power attached to the position, which can be filled by a niece, sister or daughter of the President if his wife is incapacitated or otherwise unable to fulfill her highly scrutinised duties.
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by emitheo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
well said
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by M16: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
dataseller212:
Ask oooo
The poster i am quoting dataseller212 is a fraudster who uses nairaland to scam and defraud people. He goes about posing a someone who has data to sell and then after collecting money he disappears and doesn't pick up you phone or send the data.

I contacted him to buy 2 GB data for 1,000 naira and after agreeing and sending him cash, he tells me he can't send it because he is busy and he can only send 100 MB at a time. He then informed me he had another package of 5 GB which he can send immediately, for which i sent 1,000 naira. I sent 1,000 recharge via VTU to him and since then i neither received the data or refund of my money.

I would like nairalander's to beware of all this too good to be true offers and also the moderators to ban them. The moderators should not allow this website to be overtaken by scammers and con artists. If it's too good to be true, then it certainly is.
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by shrimati(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Era of first lady started after he was overthrew by the corrupt government of IBB. Coincidentally he is the one to take back things to the way they were. No more first lady....
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Anseth(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
It should be wife of the president and not first Lady..
Also let her kick start a project to eradicate illiteracy mostly in the NORTH they need it more. since illiteracy has been there birth right. that's if the greedy leaders will allow the project
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by tonimenia: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Just a Name tag!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
another office to collect resources from govt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Summons Arase Over Kidnapping, Others / Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. / No Catholic Church Was Demolished In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.