Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,782 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill (9508 Views)

Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says / An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze / Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by engrgodwithus: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2015
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2015
satcana:
when it comes to post like presidency, if the wife doesnt have office, which work will she be doing?
Doesn't she have a career hitherto her husband's Presidency?
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by ROCKHARDDK(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2015
Ask U and Ur mentor, of what need is a wife to you as a man, only after asking will I tell u who or what a first lady is to that Man In Power Position......
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by asumo12: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Need tea for this .. Nah wah oh lol see question
Haba there is need for first lady .. Oya ask me me y tongue

Smh only nigerians would ask such

And u are not a Nigerian bah?

undecided
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2015
asumo12:

And u are not a Nigerian bah?

undecided
Lol i am but my mentality is different completely grin
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Viktor1983(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2015
jmoore:
Should uncle be different from your father's brother?
Should grandmother be different from your mother's/father's mother?

First lady of a country= Wife of the President. So why complicate things?

smh

No mind ye.ye article,
we have news papers run by ye.ye people.
Allowing political gluttons writing articles to justify stuff that doesn't make a single sense.
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by asumo12: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

SMDH

How sure am I?

undecided
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2015
I can't read this without dozing.
But, I'm guessing it is related to this firstlady/wife of baba issue.

Ok

The wife of the president is probably not the first lady. Because to be first, you need a second. Who is the second lady?
Using another logic, there are over Two million ladies in Nigeria. Who is the two hundred thousand, three hundred and seventy third lady?
What number is tonto dike? Is she not a lady? What number is Stella oduah? Is she not a lady? How can a first exist when every other member of the set is randomly distributed?

So, the title of first lady is very incorrect and pompous. tongue
Wife of the president cuts it.

Don't quote me unless you are well versed in snaky logic, or you're on my side. tongue
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by drss(m): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2015
What happened to ''I will scrap the office of first lady?'' The hypocracy of this APC government stinks to high heavens! Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by engrgodwithus: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2015
K
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2015
asumo12:

SMDH

How sure am I?

undecided
Dat ?? Dont get u mate
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
I can't read this without dozing.
But, I'm guessing it is related to this firstlady/wife of baba issue.

Ok

The wife of the president is probably not the first lady. Because to be first, you need a second. Who is the second lady?
Using another logic, there are over Two million ladies in Nigeria. Who is the two hundred thousand, three hundred and seventy third lady?
What number is tonto dike? Is she not a lady? What number is Stella oduah? Is she not a lady? How can a first exist when every other member of the set is randomly distributed?

So, the title of first lady is very incorrect and pompous. tongue
Wife of the president cuts it.

Don't quote me unless you are well versed in snaky logic, or you're on my side. tongue
I don quote
Wt u gonna do tongue
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by asumo12: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

SMDH

How sure am I?

undecided

undecided
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by tolustx(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2015
DaGC:
Female education and empowerment should really be encouraged in the north.

Back then Lamido instituted a free education policy for ladies including added incentives like free notebooks and laptops. It was lauded but extremely under utilized. We had about 2000males to about 300females then (rough estimate). Hopefully, the numbers would have increased by now.
Is dis in any way related to d post? I seem confused
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2015
asumo12:

SMDH

How sure am I?

undecided

undecided
Lol bye
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by asumo12: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Dat ?? Dont get u mate

That your mentality is diff from a typical Nigerian?

Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I don quote
Wt u gonna do tongue
haba! Which number you dey Nah. grin

Lemme guess, seven hundred and sixty one.

I get am, shey? cool
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2015
asumo12:

That your mentality is diff from a typical Nigerian?

Lol u proving it
The fact u dont get me says alot ..b

Neway leave me joor ..
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
haba! Which number you dey Nah. grin

Lemme guess, seven hundred and sixty one.

I get am, shey? cool
Haba teempa nah so u hate me reach
Dont u think i cant be first grin
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by modesty200: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2015
yorubas has finally turn to some thing else due political appointments and whatever , what is the meaning of first lady and the meaning of new name wife of the president and what was the function of first lady before and now, i think we nigerians are full time fools, an old man is playing on our interlligents and we are here praising him like he has done anything good since he took over power please, lets be more sincere to our life, this guys supporting this man may some day turn to be the key abuser of this same man when the time comes up, pleased we should been not fools and stand up to fight for nigeria of our time,in my heart and mind to be very sincere to all both pdp apc,other parties in nigeria, i really think we need some thing better, we need a new mind ,fresh mind and a younger president to rule nigeria, because at 60 to 70 years old i really dont believe this old fools has anything to offer us,we have been in this mess for a long time, the same people the same old people who has kept us back ward are the same old fools coming over and over to rule us again,30 years ago i was 2 years old when this same fools come into power and i am 32 to 33 now it is the same old fools coming over to rule us again, in this new age world, please all this people supporting this wrong doing is simple very confused set of people,i dont care hause or yoruba or ibo or niger delta but i think all, this gandpa,s should never be or even think of coming into power when we have so much graduats so many fresh minds and youthful ages who has access to many new informations to rules us but no this old fools wont let us be,i am not really interested on nigeria politics because it is as dirty or worsth, please we should think of nice things to do, rather than singing praises to this old fools, i dont believe , this old fools has anything to offer, hell no i dont believe he has please
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by DaGC(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2015
tolustx:
Is dis in any way related to d post? I seem confused

If you read the post, you would see that the person was suggesting roles and policies of a first lady, and women empowerment is my suggestion to Aisha Buhari.
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Cutehector(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2015
Sometimes when I read comments from My fellow nigerians, I begin to wonder if we all are literate.
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by j4sure(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2015
pls tell them ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Haba teempa nah so u hate me reach
Dont u think i cant be first grin

grin
You will have to marry baba first.
Update me when you're done. I will bump you up to number two. No qualms. cool
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Orikinla(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2015
To differentiate her from the following ladies.
Second Lady.
Third Lady.
Fourth Lady and other concubines and mistresses.
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by tolustx(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2015
DaGC:

If you read the post, you would see that the person was suggesting roles and policies of a first lady, and women empowerment is my suggestion to Aisha Buhari.
Okay. I read about half of the post and got tired of reading. The person was beating about d bush, not going straight to d point.
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
grin
You will have to marry baba first.
Update me when you're done. I will bump you up to number two. No qualms. cool
Hehehehe

Lol
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by DaGC(m): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2015
tolustx:
Okay. I read about half of the post and got tired of reading. The person was beating about d bush, not going straight to d point.

You are not the only offender. A lot of people that commented are guilty too. wink
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2015
modesty200:
yorubas has finally turn to some thing else due political appointments and whatever , what is the meaning of first lady and the meaning of new name wife of the president and what was the function of first lady before and now, i think we nigerians are full time fools, an old man is playing on our interlligents and we are here praising him like he has done anything good since he took over power please, lets be more sincere to our life, this guys supporting this man may some day turn to be the key abuser of this same man when the time comes up, pleased we should been not fools and stand up to fight for nigeria of our time,in my heart and mind to be very sincere to all both pdp apc,other parties in nigeria, i really think we need some thing better, we need a new mind ,fresh mind and a younger president to rule nigeria, because at 60 to 70 years old i really dont believe this old fools has anything to offer us,we have been in this mess for a long time, the same people the same old people who has kept us back ward are the same old fools coming over and over to rule us again,30 years ago i was 2 years old when this same fools come into power and i am 32 to 33 now it is the same old fools coming over to rule us again, in this new age world, please all this people supporting this wrong doing is simple very confused set of people,i dont care hause or yoruba or ibo or niger delta but i think all, this gandpa,s should never be or even think of coming into power when we have so much graduats so many fresh minds and youthful ages who has access to many new informations to rules us but no this old fools wont let us be,i am not really interested on nigeria politics because it is as dirty or [b]worsth, [/b]please we should think of nice things to do, rather than singing praises to this old fools, i dont believe , this old fools has anything to offer, hell no i dont believe he has please
Yeah . . . I'm not sure I know what those are supposed to mean.
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by penisEnlargmnt: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2015
lNCREASE SIZE of Ur 'MaIe _ Organ" (men above 20 yrs) - wit a 100% NATURAL METHODS - Bbm- 2883A2DB
Re: What’s The Point Of A First Lady? - Tabia Princewill by teejaykkr(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Nigeria in first 100days of Buhari administration.

Good news about Buhari is now coming from NTA network

Reduction of politicians faces from news line all we see now are technocrats.

Stoppage of war drum from Niger delta war lords.

No more dangerous statements coming from our politicians.

Nigerians now look at Boko Haram as bunch of misled Nigerians who are now getting their ass kicked.

Refineries are now working.

Fuel importers are now begging,

Electricity is now at an average of 12 to 15hrs a day.

Ogoni is getting cleanup,

Policing is no longer for only the rich but the poor

Check points have now varnished.

Corrupt government officials are now retiring themselves.

While others are returning their loots voluntarily.

IGR is increasing and external reserve is also rising dramatically,

Now properties in Abuja are cheaper than in many other states.

Government and all agencies are now having a single account TSA.

Our greedy banks are no longer collecting dollars deposits.

Appointment is now based on merit.

Nigerian politicians show less interest to be appointed as ministers.

For over a month there was no statement coming from the first lady and the wife of the president is traveling on commercial flights.

All this is done without a minister, is all done by one man, one mind, one soul without the interference of others.

What will happen to Nigeria after ministers are appointed?

What a change!

What a great leader!!

Sai Baba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. / Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? / Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.