Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

My former lover. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My former lover. (1887 Views)

Is It Possible For A Former Lover To Become A "Best Friend" / You Find Out Your Best Friend Was Your Wife's Former Lover / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My former lover. by solo2(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2005
Pls. I want members on this forum to contribute to this question.
If your former lover is now married and She does not want to let you go, she still want you to remain her lover mostly when she is always telling you that she lost you for reasons she can not tell, what will you do?.
Re: My former lover. by layi(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2005
I'll ask her if she wants me to get married too.

If she wants us to continue after we get married...I'll cut off the line sharp sharp
Re: My former lover. by vexxy(f): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2005
If my former lover is married he is now off limits. I'd cut it right there.
Re: My former lover. by Motee(f): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2005
That is known as CONTINUOUS DANGEROUS ZONE.

I feel it is just a soul tide problem. When she is able to save herself from it, she will totally avoid you and unfortunately, you might have lost the right person in your life because she would not totally appreciate whoever is in your life at the moment.
Re: My former lover. by mckaycee(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2005
I won't give her a yard to get to me. I will be digging my own grave if I do anything romantic with her.
Re: My former lover. by fabian(f): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2005
Free her bo! Why did she marry someone else if she loves you? Avoid, Ignore, do anything to get outta her way!
Re: My former lover. by Trooper(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2005
I would RUN !
Re: My former lover. by eveseh(f): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2006
wink wink wink
Re: My former lover. by Carolece(f): 5:00am On Jan 04, 2011
A chicken

or

A gay

or

A coward

I believe the male specie is very ashamed of this bald chicken, hope by now he has some feathers and grows in a "real cock" with some kick.
Re: My former lover. by alagha: 9:03am On Jan 04, 2011
pls keep him/her as a friend but anything much more than that ,pls take off, run.
Re: My former lover. by CArt(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2011
The path is just to be tended with condom caution grin
Re: My former lover. by playmate(f): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2011
FLEE from the devil! shocked shocked
Re: My former lover. by CArt(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2011
playmate:

FLEE from the devil! shocked shocked
We are not talking about any devil here but your former lover,so take note.
Re: My former lover. by playmate(f): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2011
CArt:

We are not talking about any devil here but your former lover,so take note.

1. you should be smart to know its is a more like a figure of speech. .more like a quote from the Bible.  tongue tongue
2. of course she represents the devil. . a married woman wants to continue getting down with her lover. .what do you call that? an adulteress?a ho?a nym.p.ho? take your pick  undecided
Re: My former lover. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2011
God 4bid!! Never except she has a face like Agbani Darego,then i would give it a 2nd thot.
Re: My former lover. by alagha: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2011
Trooper:

I would RUN !
pls DO RUN 4 ur dear LIFE, but 4 how long?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Lauryn! / What Qualifies A Woman As A Good Wife? / Jose Mourinho's Secret Affair Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.