Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life (1425 Views)

How Seun Snatched My Girlfriend!!! / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" / Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by CoolChic1: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2009
It is a very funny and sad story.am a second year law student schooling in madonna.i feel in love with this guy who is a 4th year law student.

I used to have this very close friend whom i shared my sad and happy moments with.we were so close that u cant see her without me,my relationship was one that people were really envious of,i heard a lot of ill things about him but i still stayed with him, then on a very good day he demanded for sex, but when i objected it the whole story turned to a night mare.

He stopped calling me and when i called he will cut my call.one faithful day i went to his house and caught him in bed with my supposed friend.and now they are dating.in this relationship i spent my time,money, and any thing u can think of.now am deserted.do u think guys are worth the stress. Finally he proved to me that guys are d same.
Re: How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by pinkylady1(f): 10:45am On Mar 30, 2009
just try and get over it, altho it might be difficult but that's the best option cos guys like this (not all guys oh) are not worth the stress cos a guys who

truely loves you will not b/cos of sex jump to bed with another girl not to talk more of your friend. and that girl is not worth to be called a friend.

just move on, u'll surely find some1 who truely loves and appreciate you.
Re: How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by romsky: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2009
she is helping to prepare u against the real world we live in
Re: How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by spikedcylinder: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2009
If he seized the first opportunity to shag your friend and she complied, are they both worth it?
Re: How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by yme1(f): 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2009
@poster
dont feel too sad about it even if i know for sure it hurts but just try and show your friend and ex-boyfriend that you are no spineless, passive creature who would let a man take away her reason for living by taking away his love.just tell them you too big, sexy and adorable to be dumped by any man.
Re: How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by ogagbeoke(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2009
oh wat are pitty well u are not the first and u will not be the last. the only tin i can tell u now is dat u should act matured and beware of dat ur boyfriend dat is lik a dog, and ur girl friend because dat kind can also sleep wit ur husband in future. thank God dat it happen now for u 2 know her much more better. just b careful so its dosen't ware u down
tak hrt shal
Re: How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by StrStruck(f): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2009
Good riddance. That LovePeddler of a boyfriend wasn't worth it anyway.
Re: How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by Czarskit(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2009
Yep! . . . Good Riddance! tongue
Let d both of 'em go 2 hell. . .
Re: How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by Czarskit(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2009
Yep! . . . Good Riddance! tongue
Let d both of 'em go 2 hell. . .
Re: How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by 190: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2009
why una de Join d poster
shuu
listen its gud 4 u
are u a virgin dat u are refusin 2 giv in2 him
ur friend was obviously smarter dan u
i thank God u spent ur money as well
so u lost on all fronts
thats d truth, dont decieve urself
face it
he knew wot he wanted bt @ d same time i pity u
cos the guy sef na fool dumpin a babe dat spent her money
in a relationship, only few babes do these days
so both of una be mumu
cos una no knw wetin una want
so take hart ehhen not all guys are d same,
if it were me, i asked 4 sex and u refused
i wud have simply ignored dat and ask u 2 spend more money on me
den, bt 4 him 2 slip wit ur friend makes him a he-goat and u, a em em emm,
she goat, no saint
Re: How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by 190: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2009
com u knw my angel hilda mas com dept finals!
pls if u nid anoda true love i have friends ready 2 go
out wit u witot askin 4 sex o!
infact i get reach 5 of em!
dem go use money change ur surname grin
Re: How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by kugaba(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2009
romade:

she is helping to prepare u against the real world we live in

Good comment. The world is for those with no heart to be broken. Soo, ry for the torture but grow up miss Madonna University.
Thank God you are alive and not in OKIJA shrine.
Re: How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by kugaba(m): 12:11am On Mar 31, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Good riddance. That LovePeddler of a boyfriend wasn't worth it anyway.

Too harsh. Most of us are worth it.
Re: How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by ima1(f): 12:24am On Mar 31, 2009
thats why i don't have best girlfriends, i would rather have a guy be my best friends cuz girls can be evil, when they see u've got something better or are doing better than they are, they wanna take it away from u
Re: How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by tboss2(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2009
Thank God u lost him when u did, before u get married 2 him. Its clear that u deserve a better man, One that will stick you for life. I wish the best.
Re: How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by sistawoman: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2009
ima1:

thats why i don't have best girlfriends, i would rather have a guy be my best friends cuz girls can be evil, when they see u've got something better or are doing better than they are, they wanna take it away from u

How can someone else take something that belongs to me?

Are BF/GF now possestions to be stolen from us?

Listen if my man loves me and is devoted to me, he will not cheat on me period. If he cheats then he was never mine to start with, he was just renting himself out to me.

If someone cant treat you right, love you back and see your worth then:

LET IT GO!!!!
Re: How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life by Enockia(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2009
dear poster please take heart cos it could happen to anybody wink wink

(1) (Reply)

My Case! ~ Pls Kindly Judge. / Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? / Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.