Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? (1180 Views)

Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by bebene: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2015
I use to wonder when i see a lady with a small or koboless guy what is she following the guy for,is it sex or just to have a boyfriend? although i know love is blind but still is better to follow someone that has something doing.

Girls how do you handle broke guys?
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by boboLIL(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2015
I handle broke gals very well
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by Mbkite(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2015
Kip wondering
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by SUGARBEE(f): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2015
We simply use super glue to gum them back...

1 Like

Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by naijaboiy: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2015
You people have successfully divided guys into two.

Now even an average guy that can still cater for himself is considered broke.

And you still have this belief that a girl can't be with a struggling guy just for love? undecided
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by donholy28(m): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2015
That guy ur calling broke probably has more money than u

1 Like

Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2015
Now all these "church rat" NL girls..........will come here, and start forming 'Broke Guy Handlers" undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2015
I sory 4u.
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by henribj(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2015
so OP your saying if a guy who is dating a girl suddenly goes broke due to some unfortunate circumstances, the girl friend should dump him right?

1 Like

Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2015
Senseless
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by UncleJudax(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2015
bebene:
I use to wonder when i see a lady with a small or koboless guy what is she following the guy for,is it sex or just to have a boyfriend? although i know love is blind but still is better to follow someone that has something doing.

Girls how do you handle broke guys?
What is your business if TWO broke adults decide to be together? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by misspicy(f): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Tomfrench:
Now all these "church rat" NL girls..........will come here, and start forming 'Broke Guy Handlers" undecided
Ok am a broke guy handlergrin...
Ask daslim180

I feed their ass with my money,cloth them and pay their bills yet they dump me once they got some money.

What do u advice I do to d nxt broke guy I date or do u suggest I stop dating
no be only Broke guy handler undecided
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by UncleJudax(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2015
misspicy:

Ask daslim180

I feed their ass with my money,cloth them and pay their bills yet they dump me once they got some money.

A proud church rat? grin
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by misspicy(f): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2015
UncleJudax:
A proud church rat? grin
That eats alot of offering and tithesgrintongue
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2015
UncleJudax:

A proud church rat? grin
on point!
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by datyrone(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2015
to the ladies...never look down on a broke guy with potentials
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2015
misspicy:

Ask daslim180

undecided

what's this one talking
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by UncleJudax(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2015
misspicy:

That eats alot of offering and tithesgrintongue
I couldn't agree more. wink
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2015
..why not ask "how do guys deal with broke girls??" the truth is rich guys or an average guy date a broke girl most of the time and they dnt fuse about it but reverse is the case for we women.
I dnt problem with a rich babe saying no to a broke guy, but a broke girl forming class?? grin funny!
A rich guy will date a rich and classy babe, not a broke ass girl that will sick him dry.
I suggest you handle broke guys like rich ones especially if you ain't rich yourself.
The question is "what can we girls offer?" we aren't rich yet we want a guy that can take us to places with his money, buy expensive gift items and many more, yet we dunno how to spend for our guys, we have this mentality that "my money is my money, his money is ours " undecided
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by misspicy(f): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2015
Tomfrench:
undecided

what's this one talking
Am only telling you dah its better not to date a broke guy,they are just destiny killers,thats how I handle them

Or are you a broke guy
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2015
hehehehehehehehe op what is koboless? cheesy fuvk love without money,i dey mad? cheesy
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2015
misspicy:

Am only telling you dah its better not to date a broke guy,they are just destiny killers,thats how I handle them

Or are you a broke guy
i should be asking you that question...

Considering the way you've boasted so far undecided
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by anigbajumo(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Broke dude no gat life at all...

Na everydae romancelander open thread upon their matter,waten be yer whala gan self?

Beside dat,m'damn far far frm broke but da wae NL gonna come here to blare dem is sumhw disgusting.....

Are they not human being?
Re: Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? by grad2012(f): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2015
Haba becos his broke now doesn't mean his future is not bright.Anyway just so u know not all women date men for money any man dat truely luvs you and is hard working and has a goal,plan and vision is worth dating.
But note you must be kind of strong and independent to date men like dis.

(1) (Reply)

You Dont / See The Things Runs Girls Sharing Hot N*de Photos On Instagram / Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.