Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion (20129 Views)

Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by rottable(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2015
Buhari is performing wonders

1 Like

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by limanmohammed6: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2015
let us support PMB to fight these menace once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by ddippset(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2015
What of Orubebe? Why is his name not there? I just wanna know how much orubebe chopped inside the money.

1 Like

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by MistaHumble(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2015
Gen gen... Action film don start oooo.... Baba is calling, looters are shaking lol.

So wait oooo, are we saying if Sir Jona had come back to power these billions flying around will be all gone for good. Its really a serious matter.

2 Likes

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2015
The President might order their arrest after the meeting...book this space and thank me later shocked
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:
Thieves every where angry

Imagine 184billions missing and we the niger deltans are suffering angry

Greedy heartless leaders!!!

That criminal called Touyo is my tribes man, We the Niger Deltans re the cause of Our problem.

Thiefs, why d poor re dying they re busy entrenching themselves

9 Likes

Aitee1:

Imagine 184billions missing and we the niger deltans are suffering angry

exactly.... angry angry angry...

2 Likes

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by blackpanda: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2015
Tomorrow the wailers will say Buhari is not working

Useless haters!

3 Likes

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2015
ddippset:
What of Orubebe? Why is his name not there? I just wanna know how much orubebe chopped inside the money.

That 1 Na certified Thief,

1 Like

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by elujah1(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2015
sometimes I wonder if these amounts are real, if it's true please are some people these greedy! Any proven guilty should be prosecuted. just imagine how many projects can be done with that amount.

2 Likes

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Demdem(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2015
[b]i av repeatedly stated that after NNPC the next most corrupt govt agency is NDDC. These fools dont even hide it. During Jonah-daft time, there were shamelessly selling contracts left right center. Go into Goggle and search NDDC contracts for sale and u will be amazed. Even right here on NL, we av fools publicly selling NDDC contracts.

https://www.nairaland.com/2127862/genuine-nddc-contract-jobs-sale
https://www.nairaland.com/1290332/nddc-contracts-sale
https://www.nairaland.com/1136474/nddc-contract-sale/1

These guys inflate non existing contracts as they deem fit, raise stupendous variations that arent defensible. That agency Stinks from the top to the least person. They are currently Nigeria's own Soddom and Gomorrah that needs to be wiped clean. Most contracts are given only to militants who in turn either dont do anything with the connivance of the staffs or do a shoddy job that dont last. I split on any bastard shouting or claiming he or she is fighting for ND emancipation. They are all thieves only interested in their pockets and not the interest of the people they claim they are fighting for. Criminals of the highest order. Starting from Old fool clark, down to Tompolo, Boyloaf, ATeke, Asari and their shameless kind to the least militant. [/b]

11 Likes

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
exactly.... angry angry angry...
Even with the Huge money allocated to us, Nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2015
The Fear of Buhari continues.........

1 Like

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by iretiland: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2015
I watched on AIT's Gbenga program few days ago how this Ogiri and one other shameless friend of GEJ's tried to defend their joint stealing of money from the Nigeria state.
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Ybnm4life(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2015
All these meetings don tire me o, let us see one example of a top officaial that has been arrested, prosecuted and jailed first before I will take them serious... They are all the same, they must be laughing at haow gaulible some Nigerians are.
We need prosections of these people and not headlines of empty threat.
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Onlymewakacum(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Myself2(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rot rot everywhere; from Buhari's 2.8 billion dollars to IBB's $12 billion gulf war windfall to OBJ'S 100s of billions in looted IPP funds,,,,,,,,, Iin all of this, only GEJ stands tall.His only sin was his not sacking some of his ministers and aides that tainted the anti corruption war of his govt.Also he did not make noise about the steps he was taking to plug the leakages in the system.By and large, compared to Buhari, IBB and OBJ, GEJ is a saint.
I know those shamelessly pathetic BROOMoids aka LYING LIARS will hate me more now, but who gives a rat's ass?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Even with the Huge money allocated to us, Nothing to show for it.

nothing...absolutely nothing...freaking greedy thieving leaders we got in the niger delta...they all need to be lynched...they are all waste pipes... angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by shaddoww: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Goke7: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
ddippset:

of course nah, you think say that drama for Jega na film trick? abi u no hear am abuse oshiomole?

1 Like

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Ephemmm: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Goodboiyy:

That criminal called Touyo is my tribes man, We the Niger Deltans re the cause of Our problem.

Thiefs, why d poor re dying they re busy entrenching themselves

From your comment, I see independent thinking which is not common among some youths, unlike some idiots who will be defending their leaders all in the name of being their tribe kinsmen.

GEJ just sat down on the throne of Presidency, displaying non-challant attitude towards all these thieves embezzling our money daily. PMB may not take us to Nigeria we envisaged, but he will surely lay a good foundation.

God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by benitwater(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
missing money everywhere,naija i hail ooo
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by wildchild1: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
184 what? oluwa ooo,see money hmmm

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Rutycool(f): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Time for deliverance from every spirit of demonic heartless embezzlement, vomit it by fire by force. GENERAL all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Ephemmm: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
[s][quote author=Myself2 post=37350669]Rot rot everywhere; from Buhari's 2.8 billion dollars to IBB's $12 billion gulf war windfall to OBJ'S 100s of billions in looted IPP funds,,,,,,,,, Iin all of this, only GEJ stands tall.His only sin was his not sacking some of his ministers and aides that tainted the anti corruption war of his govt.Also he did not make noise about the steps he was taking to plug the leakages in the system. By and large, compared to Buhari, IBB and OBJ, GEJ is a saint.
I know those shamelessly pathetic BROOMoids aka LYING LIARS will hate me more now, but who gives a rat's ass? [/quote[/s]]

Thrash..... Even GEJ will disagree with you on the bolded.

4 Likes

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by atlwireles: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Keep lying with your noise making headlines. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by omogin(f): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Teaching hospitals cmds should visit pmb too oh

1 Like

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by wiseoneking: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

Imagine 184billions missing and we the Niger Deltans are suffering angry angry

I keep wondering what exactly did the people of sodom and gomorah did that Nigerian leaders hasn't triple it
Who truly told you that such amt is missing. One of the most shocking truth about some of us that just believe and huge and staggering sensational appealing head lines on corruption would be surprise to see that this govt is just a scam. Yes there is corruption but not this over bloated shit. Imagine the issue of efcc boss of #1tril. He might be involved in corruption but only a fool believes in 1trill jazz. We will woke up to see that nothing shows. America is now saying they never mention any name of former minister/s that stole anything. America amb is saying it will be Very DIFFICULT to recover the stolen funds stauched abroad. He even cited the case of Abacha's loot which has lingered for almost a decade. I am raising this issue because at the end, some of us will be disappointed unnecessary about Buhari. I hope he quietly fight this corruption with truth and sincerity. By die hard unbelievers of Buhari will always quick to tell you that until they see obj, ibb, tinubu, fashola, amechi, rochas etc that are obvious among the most conspicous corrupt apc members, they will not believe Buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Myself2(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ephemmm:
[s]

You're the one that's trashy, stop swallowing stories hook line and sinker, in the end you'll discover the story is majorly fabricated.Headline says TENSION IN NDDC OVER MISSING 184 BILLION, executive board members summoned to Abuja.In the body of story, we're told the money actually went through NDDC from 2008-2012, meanwhile the board that you all are ignorantly vilifying and hastily passing judgement on assumed office in 2013.Shouldnt common sense tell you that automatically those guys have nothing on them as far as the so called missing 184 billion goes Per GEJ'S anti corruption war on the bureacracy, stick with what you believe and live me with what I know.
Eshagwari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by westlius(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sack dem nothing dem dey do and they are pDp men efcc arrest dem
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Ivang: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
This write-up is the work of political jobbers. There is no tension in NDDC headquarters here in ph. People are busy with their normal official duties. Management and board meeting with Mr president is normal in NDDC
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by musico: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
androidroot:
Mohammed should stop this inspection because my uncle is there.. I don't wanna loose him now..
SINCE U DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOUR UNCLE BETTER TELL HIM TO RETURN ALL THE MONY HIS STOLE FROM THAT ACCOUNT NOW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointments: Tinubu Not Fair To Igbos – Segun Showunmi / Governor's Office Workers Locked Out For Coming Late In Ilorin, Kwara State (pic / For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.