Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion (20130 Views)

Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by iukpe: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mega005:
Imagine a GEJ still in control.. Omo nothing go happen to all this revelation...

The is too corrupt to tackle corruption..

He even gave presidential pardon to a harden criminal diepreye alamyeisgha.. Someone who stole billions of naira.

While we have a petty thief serving 10yrs in prison..

May God punish U GEJ for messing up this country
shocked
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by eddyslim(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Baba am with you on this.. If found guilty, they must face the wrath.. But All these meetings don tire me ooo.we want result
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by godwin120alex: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Pls all d NDDC Chairmen including d one dat joined APC cos all d road constructed by NDDC in PH once you see d roads u will know cos in less than five months ,there will be pot holes just like d Eleparanwo road done by Ameachi.Pls deal with all of them wicked pple

1 Like

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
musico:
SINCE U DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOUR UNCLE BETTER TELL HIM TO RETURN ALL THE MONY HIS STOLE FROM THAT ACCOUNT NOW.
Sounded like you know him real life undecided
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by TexasR: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Myself2:
Rot rot everywhere; from Buhari's 2.8 billion dollars to IBB's $12 billion gulf war windfall to OBJ'S 100s of billions in looted IPP funds,,,,,,,,, Iin all of this, only GEJ stands tall.His only sin was his not sacking some of his ministers and aides that tainted the anti corruption war of his govt.Also he did not make noise about the steps he was taking to plug the leakages in the system.By and large, compared to Buhari, IBB and OBJ, GEJ is a saint.
I know those shamelessly pathetic BROOMoids aka LYING LIARS will hate me more now, but who gives a rat's ass?

LOL @ BROOMoids and LYING LIARS

Though I agree with you completely per all the above mentioned leaders being corrupt,I agree that Buhari should still go ahead and probe the NDDC,that place reeks of corruption.At least somebody's got to do it

2 Likes

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by AnanseK(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Where was GEJ when all this was happening?

1 Like

Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
dayo23:
In Obasanjo's voice: There is no better person for the job than Buhari.

Keep waiing while...
#BabaGoSteady
in my voice ' babagowell'
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by 7lives: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Myself2:

You're the one that's trashy, stop swallowing stories hook line and sinker, in the end you'll discover the story is majorly fabricated.Headline says TENSION IN NDDC OVER MISSING 184 BILLION, executive board members summoned to Abuja.In the body of story, we're told the money actually went through NDDC from 2008-2012, meanwhile the board that you all are ignorantly vilifying and hastily passing judgement on assumed office in 2013.Shouldnt common sense tell you that automatically those guys have nothing on them as far as the so called missing 184 billion goes Per GEJ'S anti corruption war on the bureacracy, stick with what you believe and live me with what I know.
Eshagwari

Mr fabrication I'm very sure these two newspapers cannot fabricate stories,so abeg make we hear word.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/presidency-angry-with-2-ssouth-lawmakers-over-n184-b-nddc-scam/
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/189010-tension-at-nddc-as-top-officials-meet-buhari-over-missing-n184billion.html
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by babafirst(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Is this why shameless Oruboy the election areaboy is now talking trash?
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Tbest20(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Why you people dont think before you talk.if buari became president after OBj or IBB surely the man will do the samething.kindly support this gentle man,so that all of us can live in country of our dream
Austin4lif:
Nice move PA buhari, take the campaign to the door steps of IBB and OBJ because stealing B4 is also corruption.
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by tonimenia: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is very serious!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
hmmm.... another missing money?
Re: Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion by Seun360(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2015
dayo23:
In Obasanjo's voice: There is no better person for the job than Buhari.

Keep waiing while...
#BabaGoSteady

Abeg send me dis picture in private.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor's Office Workers Locked Out For Coming Late In Ilorin, Kwara State (pic / For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons / Senator Ndume Tells Court He Can't Find, Bring Maina To Face His Fraud Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.